2 Days Till Christmas: Cuisinart Food Processor Giveaway (Winner Announced!)
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Cuisinart was first to make a food processor. Seriously! This Cuisinart 11 cup food processor is a powerful machine yet it’s so quiet, it hums. Cuisinart has mastered it. We love ours so much, I figured one of you would love one too!
What we like most about this food processor:
- It’s pretty
- It has an extra large feed tube (2.5 times larger than any other one on the market). You can fit a whole tomato in there!
- You can: grind meat, chop onions, nuts, make bread crumbs, and grate fresh parmesan.
- Slicing lemons, cucumbers, peppers or potatoes is so easy with the slicer.
- You can slice frozen beef into thin strips using the slicer attachment. This makes the beef stir fry so much easier to make! Awesome!!
- Makes super fast salad: use the shredding disk for cheese, cabbage, carrots, etc.
- It has a powerful induction motor that can handle even a heavy dough.
- The cup is good for hot and cold foods. Creamy cauliflower and shrimp soup anyone?
- Blades stop immediately when you turn it off. Get your control freak on!!
- It’s shiny
You can use the pulse button to control the consistency of whatever you’re chopping. We love using this for our roasted salsa. In the past, we used our tiny processor. This one fits our giant salsa in just 2 batches instead of 5. So nice!
To learn more about this amazing machine, visit the official Cuisinart website.
Submit your entries through Rafflecopter below and thank you in advance for entering. Please give the Rafflecopter widget below a moment to load (if you don’t see it, refresh the page).
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products mentioned in some of the posts on my blog in the hope that I would give it a good review on my blog. Regardless, I ONLY recommend products or services I use personally and believe my readers will enjoy. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”