2 Days Till Christmas: Progressive Cooking Set Giveaway (Winner Announced)
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
This an awesome set of cooking and baking gear from Progressive. Nothing about these is basic. Each is uniquely designed to make cooking easier, cleaner (something my husband appreciates very much) and more fun!
We’re giving away a batter dispenser (can’t wait to try this for crepes!), A 3-cup flour sifter, A set of 3 lidded liquid measuring cups, a set of 4 dry ingredients measuring cups, and two-sided measuring spoons (I love that these are two-sided so you don’t have to wash them in between measuring two things!) This is our final giveaway before Christmas; we’ll draw the winner Christmas morning!
Congratulations to our Winner:
#174: Karin A. who wrote: “I loved being at my grandma’s at Christmas when I was a kid. She had bubble lights on her tree and I could look at those for hours”
Karin, please check your email soon and reply within 72 hours. Congratulations again and Merry Christmas! – Natasha
Progressive Measuring Trio – Set of 3 – 1 cup, 2 cup & 4 cup Capacity
Here’s what I love, love about these:
- They pour without the dribble
- You get a secure drip with the triangular shaped body
- Lids! They have Lids! Makes for easy storage and you can shake things up in these.
- 4 cup measuring; who doesn’t need that?
- Microwave safe so you can measure hot or cold liquids (just not for melted butter; I haven’t tested this but if they say no, lets not try that at home).
- Measurements in cups; ounces and milliliters
- They are BPA free!
Why this flour sifter is my favorite:
- It’s a sifter and duster in one!
- The rotary flour sifter is efficient
- The clear base can be used to catch the flour as it is sifted so it does’t make a huge mess!
- There’s an extra fine mesh screen for dusting flour, cocoa or powdered sugar.
Progressive 5 Pc Set Snap Fit Measuring Spoons
These are the dang (I don’t swear; ever!) sweetest measuring spoons I’ve ever come across. Here’s why:
- They are not connected so you don’t have to wash all of them when you use one
- They include standard and metric measurements
- There are 5 spoons and one is for 1/4 tsp (why don’t they all come this way?)
- Double sided spoons give you two sets in one!
- You can reach into smaller spaces with narrow spoons
- They lay flat on the countertop so the contents won’t spill if you set it down.
- The colors are pretty (easy to find in the drawer
Progressive 4 Pc Set Snap Fit Measuring Cups
What I love about the measuring cups:
- They snap together for easy storage
- Easy to read standard and metric measurements
- The oval shape works well for narrow containers!
It’s a cool invention. I could stop here, but you have to know why:
- It’s dishwasher safe
- Prepare, mix and dispense any smooth batter (all-in-one!)
- Get a perfect portion with each squeeze of the handle
- 3 portion settings
- Designed to be drip-free so your counters stay clean
- Check out the progressive video for this batter dispenser.
*The giveaway ends on December 24, 2012 at 11:59 pm MST. There will be one winner drawn and the winner will receive all 5 items mentioned above.
*No duplicate comments.
c) Share this post on Facebook and leave a separate comment telling me you’ve done so.
d) Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave a separate comment with a link to your tweet.
e) Share a picture of this giveaway on Instagram and tag “@natashaskitchen” then leave a separate comment telling me you’ve shared it on Instagram.
I hope you all have a very Merry and blessed Christmas!