Creamy Apple Coleslaw
What to do with half a head of cabbage? I made this Creamy Apple Cole Slaw up last night and it paired really well with mashed potatoes and chicken. If you liked the broccoli apple or broccoli grape salads, you will definitely enjoy this one!
Ingredients for Creamy Apple Cole Slaw:
1/2 head of cabbage, thinly sliced
1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
1 apple, chopped
Ingredients for Dressing:
3 Tbsp real Mayonnaise
1 Tbsp sour cream
1/2 tsp sugar
1 tsp lemon juice
pinch of salt
pinch of pepper
How to Make Creamy Apple Cole Slaw:
1. Finely shred cabbage, dice apple and red onion and place them in the mixing bowl. Vidalia Chop Wizard made dicing much faster.
2. Mix together all ingredients for dressing, and mix in the salad.
Creamy Apple Cole Slaw - Салат с Капусты
- ½ head of cabbage, thinly sliced
- ½ medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 apple, chopped
- 3 Tbsp real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp sour cream
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- Finely shred cabbage, dice apple and red onion and place them in the mixing bowl.
- Mix together all ingredients for dressing, and mix in the salad.