About

Hi there! My name is Natasha Kravchuk. My handsome husband, Vadim, and I started Natasha’s Kitchen in 2009 and develop recipes and recipe videos full time together.

I come from a family of fantastic cooks and I’m here to share generations of recipes that are homey, fresh, healthy, family-friendly, authentic, and  adventurous. Most importantly, our recipes taste great and you can trust that they actually work.

Natasha of NatashasKitchen sitting

My Family:

My parents came to the US as refugees from Ukraine when I was 4 years old. They brought 5 tiny girls and had nothing but a stack of suitcases. They didn’t know the language, but worked hard and achieved the American dream. Watch the TV News Segment about our incredible story.

Growing up, I used to be so shy I thought no one would marry me until my husband came along and swept me off my feet (true story). I married my wonderful husband Vadim over 16 years ago. We are blessed with two children. Every recipe is thoroughly tested and approved by each of us and is often critiqued by relatives and friends. We only post the recipes we love and make over and over.

We live in Idaho, “Ida-who?” Potatoes, people, potatoes! Our family attends Life Church Boise. We strive to walk in love and live our lives by the word of God and the life of Jesus.

Family crouching down and smiling

My Background:

We’re so thankful to be full-time foodies and recipe developers. We’re living our dream because of you and I can’t thank you enough! I draw on all of my past experience which make me the recipe developer, video creator, photographer, writer, and business owner that I am today. We set the bar high so you can expect great recipes and videos here. God has made all of my past experiences work for my good.

The ‘Resume’:

• Starting as a teen, I worked for 7 years as a business intern (my most valuable ‘education’).
  • Earned my bachelors degree in Business (long story)
  • Worked as a Realtor for 4 years during which I had an early mid-life crisis and cried a lot (let’s just say it wasn’t for me).
  • Second Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and worked as an RN in telemetry (shorter story, but still long).
  • Blogging since 2009

So, I’m a wife, mom, food blogger, video creator, photographer, writer, influencer, social media boss, entrepreneur, and worship leader. If I were a sandwich, I’d be a chicken bacon avocado on focaccia.

Natasha serving food to children

About Natasha’s Kitchen:

I started this food and family blog in 2009 as a way to share favorite recipes and events with family and friends. It has grown much larger than I could have imagined with about 1,000 recipes and about 7 Million hungry visitors per month. In April 2020, we passed 1,000,000 subscribers on Youtube and our channel is growing fast.

My goal with Natasha’s Kitchen is for you to really discover and fall in love with cooking and find many new favorite recipes your family will love. The ingredients we use are simple and easily accessible; not overly hoity-toity. My motto: if you can read (a well-written, tested and trusted recipe), you can cook.

This is a personal website and all of the recipes are tested and approved by my family. All of the photography is done by myself and I’m the one showing up in our videos. My husband edits the photos and videos (and he’s the videographer single-handedly running 3 cameras at once).

Much of the recipes I share come from my Mom and Mother-in-law, family, friends, and experience in the kitchen. I am so thankful to have such amazing people in my life who generously share their rich knowledge of cooking.

father and son eating food

How I got Started Cooking:

To be completely honest, I wasn’t always excited about cooking. When I got married in 2003, it became a necessity – “must eat to live” and Mom wasn’t doing the cooking anymore. We had a lot of frozen meals and ate out too much in the first year of our marriage. I had a free summer (and decided I would improve my cooking skills so we could live and eat healthier.

I dove into cookbook after cookbook and plundered my mom’s recipe books. I was at the library all the time bringing home piles of cookbooks; I was hooked! I even read my mother’s cooking textbook from her college days (Mom completed her culinary program when we moved to the US). I had discovered the joy of cooking. Within a few months, my husband and I each lost weight just from cooking more at home. Now I can’t stop cooking and thinking about cooking and dreaming about cooking… I was born for this!

My recipe collection continues to grow. I love to try new recipes and will share my favorites with you. I hope you enjoy this blog and find recipes that will become your family favorites as well.

family laughing and smiling together

Get Featured: If you would like your recipe featured on this site, email it to me by clicking here (warning: spammers will get hit in the face with unripe avocados).

Disclaimer: This blog includes only my own opinions and is not professional advice. It is not intended to be dietary advice or a diet plan, although I try to post healthy-ish recipes, please talk to your Dr. for medical or dietary advice. I am not liable if you eat too many cheeseburgers.

• Joy Keyte
    October 12, 2019

The first time I’ve watched your video, I fell in love with you. You are such a gifted, classy and quirky cook and your recipes are amazing. I just read your background and so glad to know that you and your family are Christians who want to follow and honour Jesus. So glad to find a website that I can go to for easy, healthy and delicious recipes, especially for a working mum like me. Thank you Natasha. God bless and all the best to your channel.

October 12, 2019

Awww that’s the best! Thank you so much for sharing that with me, Joy. I’m all smiles!

• Kimi
    October 11, 2019

Could you do some allergy alternatives to classic recipes? I’m allergic to all nightshade foods, peanuts, and tree nuts.

October 12, 2019

Thank you for that suggestion, Kimi.

• Chuck
    October 5, 2019

Am a foodie and usually spend Saturday afternoons trolling for new food blogs, looking for a unique recipe to prepare that evening And ran across your blog. Absolutely beautifully put together, easy to navigate and a treat to view all of the wonderful imagery. Job well done to yourself and your husband!

October 5, 2019

I’m so inspired reading your review. Thank you, Chuck!

• Fiona Blake
    October 2, 2019

HI Natasha, I have been passed your chicken mango salad recipe. We are producing a recipe book for a U.K. primary school fundraiser. Please would you give permission to include this recipe with a link to your website. Many thanks and best wishes, Fiona

October 3, 2019

Hi Fiona, yes that will be fine.

• fiona blake
        October 3, 2019

Many thanks for your help

October 3, 2019

You’re welcome!

• Beverley
    October 1, 2019

Natasha, will you be adding Air Fryer recipes?

October 1, 2019

Hi Beverley, that is a great question! We actually have an Air Fryer recipe on our blog here. We plan on more in the future, thank you for that suggestion!

• connie yates
    October 1, 2019

I just love learning to cook new things with you! I mad the chocolate cake and it was to die for! I made the spatchcock chicken for Sunday Dinner and it was amazing! I’m going to cook every one of your recipes! Tonight is salisbury steak!

October 1, 2019

I’m so happy to hear that! Thank you for sharing your great review, Connie!

• Marianne Healy
    September 28, 2019

Natasha I love you & your recipes are wonderful & you do a great job showing us. But, I am so disappointed with the mini cheesecake with caramel sauce. it says “mini” which is known to be a mini size pan for 24. I have so much batter left over but used the crust ingredients in the 24 pan. Now I have to make more graham crust to use the rest of the batter. I have been baking for 67 yrs. Watching your video again, looks almost like a cup cake size, although thinking a muffin size????

September 30, 2019

Hi Marianne, the mini is referring to the cheesecakes that they are mini compared to regular full-sized cheesecake. I wrote in the instructions: “Line a 24-count muffin tin.” which was a traditional muffin tin. Sorry for the confusion there. I also used a regular-sized cupcake pan in the video tutorial. I will put a note in the written recipe to emphasize that it is a regular-sized cupcake/muffin tin.

• Phyllis Bilsborough
    September 28, 2019

Natasha….I came across your blog by accident. I am looking fwd.to seeing your recipes online.Altho I am not Ukranian/Russian myself I love the food……post me some good recipes…lol

September 28, 2019

Thank you for sharing that with us< Phyllis.

• Nafisa
    September 27, 2019

You are fabulous not only in appearance but also your reciepes. You make it look easy and fun. That smile is inspiring and magical . Everyone should be cooking and feeding there families good food. None of this processed stuff . We need to teach the our children the art of cooking.
    Keep doing more please.

September 27, 2019

We love our home cooked meals! Thank you for sharing that with me!

• Lucy
    September 26, 2019

I tried the chicken and the mushrooms alfredo, it turn out great and it was delicious. Thank you.

September 26, 2019

You’re welcome, Lucy! I’m so glad you enjoyed this recipe!

• Marina
    September 26, 2019

Hi Natasha, I just discovered your blog and channel and I’m already in love. I made your mini cheesecake cups and they were to die for. I love cooking and baking and will defiantly try a lot more of your recipes in the near future. May God bless your family and continue to shower you with his love.

September 26, 2019

Awww that’s the best! Thank you so much for sharing that with me. I’m all smiles!

• Marc Griffies
    September 24, 2019

Love your recipes but most of all, I love your bubbly beautiful smile! Your better half is doing an awesome job with his videographer duties on your blogs!!

September 24, 2019

Thank you for that wonderful compliment! You’re so nice!

• Padma Jayatilake
    September 24, 2019

Dear Natasha your recepies are wonderful and how you present it is so nice. Im from Sri Lanka , down India,which you can see in the world map. I would love to buy a recipe book of yours which includes your salads, and cakes etc, Please let me any online book shop which i can do. Thank you; I’m Padma

September 24, 2019

Hi Padma, No cookbook at this time but stay tuned we do have plans in the works.

• Ruth Bautz
    September 23, 2019

Not only are you helping to feed the hungry but you are also feeding the souls! Praise God. Love your website.

September 23, 2019

I’m so inspired reading this! Thank you, Ruth!

• shiraz
    September 22, 2019

Hi Natasha, I am from Mumbai (India) glad I came across your recipes. they sound good and taste good too. have tried some very basic easy ones and love them. What makes one want to try out your recipes is your happy bubbly disposition that puts so much love in the food.

September 23, 2019

I’m so glad you discovered our blog! Welcome, Shiraz!

• Christine
    September 22, 2019

Hi, I wanted to print some recipes but I dont like the ad’s printing with it, is there a way to print without ad’s?

September 22, 2019

Hi Christine, the ads should never print on the print-friendly page. Did it come out of your printer with an ad on it? If that is occurring, I definitely want to report it to my tech team asap. Please let me know and thank you!

• Diane
    September 21, 2019

So glad to have found your blog. It all started because we are now living in a former-Soviet republic with a lot of buckwheat around and, as Americans, we didn’t know what to do with it. We discovered that and so much more. Love your recipes! Thank you also for your beautiful witness.

September 23, 2019

That’s just awesome!! Thank you for sharing that with us!

• Ronda
    September 20, 2019

Do you, or will you have a cookbook? I would enjoy having all your wonderful recipes in one location!

September 21, 2019

Hi Ronda, No cookbook at this time but stay tuned we do have plans in the works.

• Alexis
    September 19, 2019

Do you have a cookbook if so what is the name of it and how do I order. I love all your recipes have not been disappointed in any of them.

September 19, 2019

Hi Alexis! We do not at this moment but we do look forward to creating one soon! Stay tuned!

• Michi Häring
    September 19, 2019

Dear Natasha!

I am from Germany. I love your recieps! I cooked a lot of them. I am your true Fan!!!!

Loves from Munich!
    Michi

September 19, 2019

Aww that’s the best! Thank you so much for sharing that with me, Michi! I’m all smiles.

• Dorothy Mae Robbins
    September 19, 2019

I am looking for the recipe for Chicken Fritters and the Chicken Tetrazini? I found the video, but I cant right the ingredients and directions fast enough. Where do I go to find this info?

• Aunt M
    September 19, 2019

I just watched your knife tutorial, and I have a question for you.
    Do you ever consider posting stuff for people with arthritis? I have rather severe pain in my thumbs and forefingers, so have had to switch to all ceramic knives, and mezaluna type knifes. So, how do you sharpen those? And what’s a good way to hold a knife if you can’t use the thumb to put pressure on anything, because the joint will be too painful after only one or two cuts.

September 19, 2019

Hi, I’m sorry to hear you are dealing with arthritic pain – that is really tough. I honestly am not sure without doing more research. I would suggest googling to see if anyone else has posted suggestions. This video might be helpful.

• Emily
    September 16, 2019

I LOVE your blog and your mini pavlova recipe has been a big hit for me! I’m looking to make a dessert for an upcoming party with the only request that it is “not too sweet”. I noticed you mention your apple rose tart is lightly sweet. What other dessert recipes on your blog would you consider lightly sweet?
    Thank you so much for all you do!
    Cheers,
    Emily

September 17, 2019

Hi Emily, we do prefer lightly sweet deserts so many of our recipes fit that category, such as the almond cake or many of our fruit desserts. You can explore all of our dessert subcategories here.

• Regina Cameron
    September 16, 2019

I absolutely love your chicken teriyaki recipe! I tried it two years ago and my grandson will not allow me to change the recipe at all! I cannot use any other recipe except yours for my grandson! I attempted to try another recipe because I could not find yours, he knows the difference! He remembered, it was Natasha’s Kitchen! I will be trying more of your recipes for I find them excellent easy to read and to complete!
    Thank you so much!

September 16, 2019

Aww that’s so awesome! Thank you so much for sharing that with me, Regina!

• Alexander Brisker
    September 16, 2019

We love your receipies, and had a quick question; what dutch oven do you use? We are in the market for one, and wanted to get your thoughts and/or recommendation! Thank you!

• Marie Blair
    September 15, 2019

Hi there I watched a video about cutting onions and you asked for tips on how to stop them stinging and making your eyes cry! I only believe that if you hold your breath while chopping them it helps! Take a deep breath and chop them up.. turn away from the onions fumes are all times .. it may take a bit longer but it works for me! The fumes go through your nose and into your eyes so a good cold water wash helps before chopping them too! I hope it helps you a bit!

September 16, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing that with me, Marie! I guess that’s also a great way to practice holding your breath!

• Aunt M Kitchen
        September 19, 2019

My training is as an analytical chemist, and I love to cook. To keep the onion (or garlic) fumes from making your eyes tear, is to run the onions and garlic under cold water after peeling, so that the surface is wet. The chemicals that cause tearing are called lacrimators, and those are water soluble, so if there’s water on the surface, the lacrimators go into the water instead of into the air. Voila! No tears!

September 19, 2019

Wow! Thank you for sharing that with us! I will have to give that a try. Thank you.

• Monica
    September 15, 2019

Hi Natasha, So glad I found you. I come from a Polish background but my grandmothers aren’t around to help me learn how to cook traditional food. Thank you so much for your blog! *(love pierogi btw)

September 16, 2019

I’m so happy this blog is helpful, Monica! Thank you for that awesome feedback.

• ALEXANDER BRISKER
    September 15, 2019

What Dutch oven do you use? We are in the market. We love your recipes!

September 16, 2019

Hi Alexander, we have some of our favorite pots and tools in our shop here.

• Vicki
    September 15, 2019

I very much enjoy your cooking videos. Not only for the delicious recipes but I just find you to be so cute and you make me smile. Absolutely darling family. You should be very proud of what you are doing. Continued success and happiness.

September 16, 2019

I’m so inspired reading your review. Thank you!

• Vera
    September 14, 2019

Привет и спасибо за Ваши рецепты. I’m first generation Russian and am glad to see many of the recipes I grew up with featured. I learned to cook from babushka and mama. One thing I don’t remember how to make is cherry vareniki. Do you have a recipe for them?

September 14, 2019

Hi Vera, we sure do! you can try our Cherry Pierogies recipe here. I hope you enjoy that.

• ebrahim nabil qamber
        September 15, 2019

hi i am ebrahim nabil qamber

• Pam
    September 14, 2019

what State is your video filmed in. Your new home is lovely.

• Margherita
    September 13, 2019

really enjoyed reading your story and thank you for sharing it with us.

You’re hooked on cooking and I’m hooked on your sensational recipes.

I’ve saved your website on my desktop for easy access.

Margherita
    (Australia but Italian born)

September 13, 2019

That’s so awesome, Margherita! Thank you so much for sharing that with me. I’m happy to hear you are enjoying our recipes.

• Marjeta Palaj
    September 11, 2019

Natasha You are a beautiful healthy women you have a beautiful family God bless you All And I love your Cooking . Looks so colorful and healthy Brravo Brravo

September 12, 2019

Thank you for that wonderful compliment! You’re so nice! Thank you!

• Tanya
    September 11, 2019

I love a good recipe, but it’s even better when the cook is a talented writer – and you, dear Natasha, really do possess a talent for writing.
    I’ll be visiting your blog very often, that’s for sure.
    All the best to you and your lovely family. Blessings!
    Tatiana (Tanya) from Serbia

September 11, 2019

Awww that’s the best! Thank you so much for sharing that with me, Tanya. I’m all smiles!

• LaJuonna Sirk
    September 9, 2019

Hi Natasha,I love the food you post and your recipes are great.You use a hand held chopper a lot and use it to scrape up things.I would like to get a ouple but can’t find them.Can you help? Thank you.

• Thomas
    September 8, 2019

Just subscribed to your YouTube channel and I’m loving it so far. The way you’re so animated and happy makes the videos extra enjoyable, and the recipes are just plain delicious. God bless you and your family!

September 9, 2019

Thank you so much for subscribing! You are so nice! Thank you for watching our channel, blessings to you.

• Betty Nilsson
    September 8, 2019

I am 2nd generation American, 4 of my grandparents from Ukraine. I have been making pierogis, varenyky for over 50 yrs, varying the fillings and dough I used. I made your recipe today and say it was the best I have done in many years and I will continue to use this, from the dough to the potato filling. Thank you very much for sharing this recipe.

• Maria Isabel (from Panama)
    September 7, 2019

thanks for all the love you put into your recipes, and for the variety; I always find something new and delicious to try

September 7, 2019

• Claire
    September 7, 2019

Thank you Natasha for all your inspirational videos!! You & your family truly are a blessing to foodies! I read your story of discovering the joy that cooking brings. A true inspiration to those whom discover your blog & videos. I just stumbled upon a video of yours thus morning & started finding out more info from & about you. God truly has blessed you and your family! Keep up the amazing work! Love it all!!!

September 7, 2019

Hi Claire, I’m so happy you love our recipes! Thank you so much for the fantastic review and your encouraging words. I am smiling big reading your comment.

• Mery Savoni
    September 6, 2019

Hi Natasha: I’m from Toronto Ontario Canada. I’m a real foodie and I love entertaining and cooking for my friends. I’m not very tech savvy and only recently been browsing through Facebook. I came across your shrimp fajita recipe and with a craving for shrimp, I made it tonight, including your sister’s amazing cilantro sauce. OMG I loved it. I really enjoyed it and it is a now go to favourite. Thank you much! BTW you have a lovely family

September 6, 2019

Thank you for that wonderful compliment! You’re so nice! I’m so happy to hear you enjoyed our fajitas recipe, Mery. Thank you for sharing your great review!

• Wendy Duffy
    September 6, 2019

Hi Natasha! I found your videos on facebook and can’t wait to dive into your recipes here. I have tried a few from your videos and my family loves them! I love how the ingredients are simple and easy to find. Thanks so much and keep up the good work!

September 6, 2019

Awww that’s the best! Thank you so much for sharing that with me, Wendy. I’m so happy you discovered our blog too!

• Joanna Kindt
    September 6, 2019

Hi Natasha! Loved the cheese steak video and you get props for the appearance and using the word hoagie! It must be difficult to get an authentic Italian roll in Idaho as we claim it’s our water that makes them unique here in Philly. I could almost smell the onions through the video. Only complaint – we don’t put mayo on ours! But by all means enjoy it the way you like. Job well done!

Keep up with great work!
    Jo

September 6, 2019

Thank you for that great feedback, Joanna!

• Iryna Hayes
    September 5, 2019

Hi Natasha. I am Ukrainian myself, live in US since 2002. I was looking for the dill pickles recipes and came across your site. I canned pickles with your Canned Dill Pickle Recipe. It came up soooo good! And I know the taste of REAL Ukrainian cuisine! I am definitely coming back here for more delicious recipes and will recommend it to others! Thank you! May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you and your family!

September 5, 2019

That’s just awesome!! Thank you so much for sharing that with me, Iryna.

• Nadia
    September 5, 2019

Hi Natasha, I am a quite experienced cook but a new reader / viewer of your blog. Just wanted to let you know, that as a USSR-born myself, I love the mix of traditional Russian/Ukranian recepies and modern American cuisine.
    I also enjoy your outgoing and cute manner and sense of humor. Keep up the good work!

September 5, 2019

You’re so nice! Thank you for that wonderful compliment, Nadia!

• Theresa
    September 3, 2019

Quick question… what meat thermometer (brand/model) do you use?

I enjoy your recipes! Thank you!

September 3, 2019

Hi Theresa, most of our favorite items can be found in our shop here.

• Ellen Papageorge
    September 3, 2019

I am getting ready to make the Vanilla recipe. I got a very good deal on Ebay for a lot of vanilla beans. Can I use 1 bean cut in half per 4oz of vodka, or do I need 1.5 beans?

September 3, 2019

Hi Ellen, using less than directed will still work but it will take longer to get a darker colored vanilla and won’t have quite the same depth of flavor.

• Dave
    September 3, 2019

Our favorite restaurant is ‘The Spaghetti Factory’ and we used to go there all the time. The only problem is now that we live in Houston, the closest one is located in Nashville Tn…. 800 miles away. lol Is there any chance you can copy their amazing Clam Sauce. Some have tried but they are not close. lol I bet you could do it.

September 3, 2019

Oh no! That is a far drive for dinner! I have not tried that to advise on a recipe. But thank you for that suggestion!

• Heather
    September 1, 2019

Thanks so much for this great blog. I’m determined to get better in the kitchen, and Natasha’s Kitchen has got a mountain of great recipies to practice with! My family and coworkers thank you for the treats.

Though I must tell you, your children have exceeded the allowable cuteness quotient for one family. Seriously, what an adorable pair. All the best and thanks again.

September 2, 2019

• ANNA ARCHER
    August 31, 2019

Hi Natasha, It is so good to see someone that is happy to declare their faith. This is the first time I have come across your blog and like yourself I come from a line of very good cooks. Although believe it or not I have never made a sponge cake. Lots of other cakes but not sponge. So I am wondering if your sponge cake recipe could be double or tripled as I need to make a cake for my brother’s 70th birthday which is in two weeks! Most recipes are for round sponges. I need to make a rectangle cake because it will be for 30 people. My tin is stainless steel and the size is 34 & 1/2 cms x 26cms. I Am hoping you can help me. It is going to be layered with custard and soaked with liquor. Many thanks,Anna

August 31, 2019

Hi Anna, thank you for that feedback, you’re so nice. I haven’t tested with that size to advie but some of our readers have left great tips for how much to make for certain tins in the comment section of the recipe. I recommend looking through those comments for that.

• Becky
    August 29, 2019

Thank you for all your awesome recipes. I love them all. Your a delight to watch.

August 29, 2019

Aww that’s the best! Thank you for sharing that with me. I’m all smiles reading this.

• Grace
    August 29, 2019

Enjoy your recipes very much. Hubby & I are not disappointed with them. Do u by any chance have the recipes from your videos written out? Hard to write down while video is playing.

August 29, 2019

Hi Grace, all of our recipes are written out on this site. Feel free to search the recipe following the search bar above.

• Carolyn
    August 29, 2019

Only now discovering this blog. The write-up is fun, full of humor and down to earth realness and I also love that you’re a part of the Body of Christ. Your gift certainly has made room for you. Keep pressing on Sis

Fellow foodie

P.S.
    Absolutely the 3 cheese lasagna recipe🍴

August 29, 2019

Hi Carolyn, I’m so happy you have enjoyed our recipes and blog! Thank you so much for the fantastic review and your encouraging words. I am smiling big reading your comment

• Smita
    August 29, 2019

Greetings from India. I chanced upon your blog on my fb feed. Your food looks amazing and am sure would taste great as well. I absolutely love watching your salad videos. Hope to make one of those very soon.

August 29, 2019

You’re so nice! Thank you! I’m so glad you enjoyed our recipes!

• Rebecca Kelsey
    August 28, 2019

Hello Natasha, I am a baker, Italian, and I love to cook. I am 71, a widow, I miss my husband every minute of everyday, but you bring me joy.
    When I first saw you a few months ago, I fell in love with you, you are genuine, and a sweetheart. Looks like you have a beautiful family, many blessing, to the four of you. You have captured many hearts, and your recipes are great..I look forward to your videos Sincerely Rebecca

August 28, 2019

Hi Rebecca, you are so nice. Thank you so much for sharing this thoughtful feedback and support. I am smiling big reading your comments. Blessings to you dear.

• Rebecca Joslin
    August 27, 2019

Natasha, I love your site, your story, and your recipes! Thanks for sharing!

August 27, 2019

You’re so nice! Thank you Rebecca! I’m so glad you’re enjoying our recipes

• Kim
    August 26, 2019

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your recipes. I check out your recipes first before anywhere else. I’ve never been disappointed. Thanks so much!

August 26, 2019

• Deborah Lyon
    August 25, 2019

Love your blueberry lemon cake but my guy needs to be gluten-free. Just made recipe with GF flour and it seemed dryer and more dense. Any suggestions?

August 26, 2019

Hi Deborah, several of our readers have reported great results using gluten-free flour without getting dense. Here is what one of our readers wrote “I honestly haven’t tested this with gluten free flour but there was one person who wrote in and shared their experience: ”used Cup4Cup Gluten Free Multipurpose Flour. It is expensive but the best I’ve tried so far. Anyway, the cake came out great. We loved it and I’m planning to make it again for Easter. Just wanted to let any possible gluten intolerant folks now.” I also recommend reading our post on measuring to make sure that was done accurately.

• Amber Harper
    August 25, 2019

I have found your blog/recipes/videos to be delightful!! I’m making the overnight cinnamon rolls as we speak for my moms birthday brunch this morning 🎉 we made several other dishes, for dinner usually, and you write out your steps very clearly and precise, so it is easy to follow- THANK YOU! Great job at doing you 😉 Look me up on social media @twiterlesamber and you might spy your recipes!

August 26, 2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and I hope you love the cinnamon rolls! Happy birthday to your Mom!

• Genie Storvick
    August 24, 2019

I LOVE your blog, videos, and your quirky personality. Always a joy watching you cook and getting some great ideas.

August 26, 2019

You’re so nice! Thank you, Genie! I’m so glad you’re enjoying our recipes!

• Mimi
    August 24, 2019

Loved your blog and cooking. Your positive energy makes the video fun to watch. Thank you for putting up many wonderful, delicious, and easy receipes.

August 24, 2019

You’re so welcome. Thank you for that thoughtful feedback and wonderful compliment.

• Marjorie Corner
    August 24, 2019

Your site is my favorite. Two questions, what brand of hot plate do you use for your shows and how powerful is it? Also, I see you have a kitchen aid mixer. Would love to see you make fresh pasta on a blog show. Keep us being who you are, you are an incentive in life.

August 24, 2019

Hi Marjorie, Our favorite kitchen items can be found following this link here. & thank you for that wonderful compliment, you’re so nice.

• Billie
    August 24, 2019

I love your recipes!! I cook Pork Tenderloin using your wonderful recipe. My hubby loves it. I am going to make one or two of your sandwiches this weekend. I have been cooking for 30 years and your recipes add spice to my collection. Your videos are great! Thank you so much.

August 24, 2019

• Catina Parsons-Osborne
    August 23, 2019

You are a precious soul, and I just love watching you being funny and hilarious in your videos. I just bookmarked your banana nut bread recipe and cannot wait to make it. Congratulations to you & your sweet family. Keep on keeping on young lady ~`♡`~

August 23, 2019

You’re so nice! Thank you for that thoughtful feedback.

• C. Sheree Smith
    August 23, 2019

So talented, your such a doll !! I enjoy watching your enthusiasm!! I cooked several of your dishes before keto, and now that I any KETO for life I have seen many KETO approved that I have tried. I’m a BIG FAN giggles. Thank you for all that you do.

August 23, 2019

You’re very welcome! I’m so glad this is helpful and you have enjoyed our recipes! Thank you Sheree!

• Kame
    August 22, 2019

Looks delish….any suggestions for replacing rice (high carb for diabetic). Without rice GREAT recipe for us.

August 23, 2019

Hi Kame, can you post your question on the recipe you are referring to? thank you!

• Janet
    August 22, 2019

I enjoy looking at your recipes and finding something good to cook for dinner. My husband is picky, so I have to find a recipe with food that he likes.

August 22, 2019

We have so many options on the blog! I hope our recipes help with that!

• Debby oseley
    August 21, 2019

Do you have a simple recipe for Tartar Sauce? I love Claussen’s garlic pickles.

• Shannon Goltz
    August 20, 2019

Natasha, I’m making your plum jam recipe and saw that you wish you knew the name of your plum tree. I can solve this for you as I have the same small tree that produces the plums you have in the picture. It is called a “Mount Royal Plum”

August 20, 2019

That’s so awesome Shannon!! Thank you so much for sharing that with me.

• Christi
    August 20, 2019

Your videos and recipes bring the joy of cooking into our life. We can’t thank you enough. Your pictures are fabulous. Is there a link to see what type of camera you are using lately? I would like to take beautiful pictures of my family. Thanks for sharing your happiness with us.

August 20, 2019

I’m so happy you love our recipes! Thank you so much for the fantastic review and your encouraging words, Christi. I am smiling big reading your comment

• Evelina
    August 19, 2019

Hello Natasha. What a wonderful blog. Love many of your recipes. Also how simple you make them, for everyone to make without being overwhelmed and wanting to give up. God bless you and all you do and love.

August 19, 2019

You’re so nice! Thank you!

• Rita Gross
    August 19, 2019

Can the lemon blueberry cake be frozen? Thank you

August 19, 2019

Hi Rita, I haven’t tried freezing it but I think that should work fine.

• Eileen Margaret Dowling
    August 19, 2019

Praise Jesus, I am so glad to see a Christian couple working together. I love your website. I love to cook and your recipes are so easy and nutritious. Thank your for sharing your recipes. I love Jesus, too.

August 19, 2019

Hi Eileen, I’m so happy you love our recipes! Thank you so much for the fantastic review and your encouraging words. I am smiling big reading your comment. Blessings to you.

• Martha
    August 18, 2019

Greetings from NH.
    we are having a Ukrainian party benefit for the museum that I work in. I visited your country in 2000 and loved it of course.
    Thank you for,this lovely blog. Found it by accident when looking for Ukrainian recipes.

August 18, 2019

That sounds like an amazing happy accident. thank you for sharing that with me.

• MICHELLE Mendoza
    August 18, 2019

Absolutely love your recipes! I make several a week! Would you suggest a few dessert ideas for a service dog fundraising bake sale? Your Chocolate cake is a must!

August 19, 2019

Hi Michelle, hand-held desserts are always fun like eclairs or cream puffs or macarons.

• NORONHA ZEENA
    August 18, 2019

I am huge fan of you. I can’t express how happy I feel when you start your video/presentation with such beautiful smile & full of energy. I have tried few of your recipes and must say, all turned out absolutely delicious. I never liked cooking but for the last 12 months I have found a new joy in cooking and hardly dine out.

The ‘food tasting’ scene is equally entertaining:):):)

Thank you and your family for this great work.

Best wishes

August 18, 2019

Awww that’s the best! Thank you so much for sharing that with me, Noronha. I’m all smiles!