About

Hi there! My name is Natasha Kravchuk. My handsome husband, Vadim, and I started Natasha’s Kitchen in 2009 and develop recipes and recipe videos full time together.

I come from a family of fantastic cooks and I’m here to share generations of recipes that are homey, fresh, healthy, family-friendly, authentic, and  adventurous. Most importantly, our recipes taste great and you can trust that they actually work.

Natasha of NatashasKitchen sitting

My Family:

My parents came to the US as refugees from Ukraine when I was 4 years old. They brought 5 tiny girls and had nothing but a stack of suitcases. They didn’t know the language, but worked hard and achieved the American dream. Watch the TV News Segment about our incredible story.

Growing up, I used to be so shy I thought no one would marry me until my husband came along and swept me off my feet (true story). I married my wonderful husband Vadim over 16 years ago. We are blessed with two children. Every recipe is thoroughly tested and approved by each of us and is often critiqued by relatives and friends. We only post the recipes we love and make over and over.

We live in Idaho, “Ida-who?” Potatoes, people, potatoes! Our family attends Life Church Boise. We strive to walk in love and live our lives by the word of God and the life of Jesus.

Family crouching down and smiling

My Background:

We’re so thankful to be full-time foodies and recipe developers. We’re living our dream because of you and I can’t thank you enough! I draw on all of my past experience which make me the recipe developer, video creator, photographer, writer, and business owner that I am today. We set the bar high so you can expect great recipes and videos here. God has made all of my past experiences work for my good.

The ‘Resume’:

• Starting as a teen, I worked for 7 years as a business intern (my most valuable ‘education’).
  • Earned my bachelors degree in Business (long story)
  • Worked as a Realtor for 4 years during which I had an early mid-life crisis and cried a lot (let’s just say it wasn’t for me).
  • Second Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and worked as an RN in telemetry (shorter story, but still long).
  • Blogging since 2009

So, I’m a wife, mom, food blogger, video creator, photographer, writer, influencer, social media boss, entrepreneur, and worship leader. If I were a sandwich, I’d be a chicken bacon avocado on focaccia.

Natasha serving food to children

About Natasha’s Kitchen:

I started this food and family blog in 2009 as a way to share favorite recipes and events with family and friends. It has grown much larger than I could have imagined with about 1,000 recipes and about 7 Million hungry visitors per month. In April 2020, we passed 1,000,000 subscribers on Youtube and our channel is growing fast.

My goal with Natasha’s Kitchen is for you to really discover and fall in love with cooking and find many new favorite recipes your family will love. The ingredients we use are simple and easily accessible; not overly hoity-toity. My motto: if you can read (a well-written, tested and trusted recipe), you can cook.

This is a personal website and all of the recipes are tested and approved by my family. All of the photography is done by myself and I’m the one showing up in our videos. My husband edits the photos and videos (and he’s the videographer single-handedly running 3 cameras at once).

Much of the recipes I share come from my Mom and Mother-in-law, family, friends, and experience in the kitchen. I am so thankful to have such amazing people in my life who generously share their rich knowledge of cooking.

father and son eating food

How I got Started Cooking:

To be completely honest, I wasn’t always excited about cooking. When I got married in 2003, it became a necessity – “must eat to live” and Mom wasn’t doing the cooking anymore. We had a lot of frozen meals and ate out too much in the first year of our marriage. I had a free summer (and decided I would improve my cooking skills so we could live and eat healthier.

I dove into cookbook after cookbook and plundered my mom’s recipe books. I was at the library all the time bringing home piles of cookbooks; I was hooked! I even read my mother’s cooking textbook from her college days (Mom completed her culinary program when we moved to the US). I had discovered the joy of cooking. Within a few months, my husband and I each lost weight just from cooking more at home. Now I can’t stop cooking and thinking about cooking and dreaming about cooking… I was born for this!

My recipe collection continues to grow. I love to try new recipes and will share my favorites with you. I hope you enjoy this blog and find recipes that will become your family favorites as well.

family laughing and smiling together

Get Featured: If you would like your recipe featured on this site, email it to me by clicking here (warning: spammers will get hit in the face with unripe avocados).

Disclaimer: This blog includes only my own opinions and is not professional advice. It is not intended to be dietary advice or a diet plan, although I try to post healthy-ish recipes, please talk to your Dr. for medical or dietary advice. I am not liable if you eat too many cheeseburgers.

• Claudie
    April 13, 2020

Hi Natacha, I really love your videos and your smile is just a really pleasure every day in this difficult period… Your recipes are always easy to make.. the only request that I would make is to get the proportions grammes also 🙂.. stay safe 😘

• Rashmi
    April 12, 2020

I just love all your cooking videos. You are so awesome. I am beginning to become a good cook as well. I wanna be like you one day ❤️ So much of love to you and your family!!!!

April 12, 2020

Thank you for always watching. I’m sure you are already a great cook!

• Barry M. Elliott
    April 12, 2020

Hello Natasha,
    Do you have a cookbook published yet?
    When I try to copy your recipes online I get everyones comments and advertisements. How can I copy only your recipes.
    Barry

April 12, 2020

Hi Barry, if you go to the print-friendly recipe card on each recipe post, you can save those as pdfs to your computer, but that is the only way to save our recipes at this point. I am working on a cookbook but it is still a ways off in the future.

• Beverly
    April 10, 2020

Hi: I’m the baby or 8 so I was not taught to cook. I could drive a tractor. Lol. My first meal after I got married was spaghetti and I dropped it down the drain. We went to Algeria in 1976 and I had to learn to cook and I have loved to cook ever since. I have cancer and am very tired all the time so I’m not as good as I used to be. I love your recipes because they aren’t time consuming as I have to do them in steps. Thank you so much.

April 10, 2020

Hello Beverly, thank you for sharing that with us. I hope that my videos help inspire you to cook even the simple meals. Keep fighting the good fight, I wish you good health and long life. Blessings to you and your family!

• Carolyne Metcalf
    April 10, 2020

Thank you for being who you are! I love the funny faces and the bloopers, makes me think of my colourful family!

Keep it up! ❤️

April 10, 2020

Aaw you are so sweet! Thank you for your kind words, Carolyne. Stay safe and healthy!

• Julie Kozel
    April 10, 2020

I am so excited that I came across your video on Facebook a few months ago, I have made several of your recipes and each one has been so delicious!! Your beef stew recipe is in the oven as I type this. Can’t wait to try it!! Thank you so much

April 10, 2020

I’m sure you couldn’t wait for the best part – the taste test! I hope you loved it.

• Clint Hornsby
    April 10, 2020

You are a gift from GOD. Love your recipes to death.

April 10, 2020

Aww! I’m smiling big reading your comment Clint! I’m so glad you’re enjoying our recipes!

• Hilda
    April 9, 2020

I love your cooking videos, you are so cute and funny. I love how simple and delicious are your recepies.

You have a beautiful family. God bless.

April 9, 2020

Hello Hilda, thank you for your compliments and kind words. I appreciate it! Stay safe and healthy.

• Valeriya
    April 9, 2020

I love how you cook!

April 9, 2020

• Elisa Burnstein
    April 9, 2020

I just want to say I have made many of your recipes and they always came out fantastic! Thank you Natasha, my husband thinks I’m an amazing cook!

April 9, 2020

Awww that’s the best! Thank you so much for sharing that with me! I’m all smiles!

• Claudie
      April 13, 2020

April 13, 2020

Thank you for your compliments, Claudie. A tip for you is if you go to the recipe in my blog, you can click on “Jump to recipe” and click on “Metrics” and it will convert the ingredients into grams. Hope that helps!

• sylvia Coughlin
    April 9, 2020

Both my parents were born in Ukraine. I love the food. I make many ethnic foods and I love baking bread but I’ve never tried Babka or Paska. I’m going to try yours. You’re amazing for many different reasons. God bless you and your family especially this Easter Season.
    Hrystos Vozkres

April 9, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing that with me Sylvia! I’m so glad you’re enjoying our blog! Blessings to you! Indeed He Has Risen!

• Valeriya
        April 9, 2020

I love how you cook!

• Eleanor Perez
    April 8, 2020

My mother in law showed me your website, since I am on a low cab diet (no bread, rice or potatoes 🙁 ) The mexican chicken cassarole was perfect, what other low carb recipies can be good to cook?

I am decendent from Ukranian and Russian on my mom’s side (mexican on the other side) but she never taught me how to cook anything like that, what would be a good starter slavic recipe?

As I read your biography, if I may ask what is your mother’s textbook called? I would be curious to see the recipies inside.

April 9, 2020

Hi Eleanor, with nearly a thousand recipes, it is difficult to make those specific recommendations. I would suggest starting in our recipes index where we have various dietary categories, you can search by ingredients and we also have a Russian/Ukrainian section. The recipes button at the top of the site will get you there.

• Doreen Raymond
    April 8, 2020

making shrimp tacos today. TY

April 8, 2020

Sounds like a good plan! Enjoy.

• francoise askervold
    April 8, 2020

Hi Natasha, do you have a cookbok to purchase.Love all your recipes. You have a great family.So nice to enjoy life. Stay safe. Amities. Françoise. Dyakuyu..

April 8, 2020

Thank you for that wonderful compliment! No book in the works yet but we do have one in the works. Stay tuned!

• Catherine Foster
    April 8, 2020

I’ve been looking for a great flavor and simple Samosa recipe. Something with a little heat but not over the top hot. Would you have one? I really love your show, Facebook post of recipes. Thank you!
    From NB Canada

April 8, 2020

Hi Catherine, I do not have a samosa recipe at this time but I’m adding that to my list! Thank you for that suggestion!

• Tena
    April 7, 2020

I love, love every recipe I’ve tried! Can you suggest cook times for your pulled pork in the Instant Pot vs. the Crock Pot?

April 7, 2020

Hi Tena, I haven’t tried our pulled pork recipe in the instant pot, but it seems I need to put that on my list.

• Olya
    April 6, 2020

I just came across your website! I can’t believe I haven’t found you earlier! I’m a russian/ukranian married to an american who is a picky eater. I love slavic food as well as any other and want my husband to fall in love with it too. Planning on getting better at making it through your recipes! All 4 of you look adorable and your story about falling in love with cooking is inspiring!

April 6, 2020

I’m so glad you discovered our blog! Welcome, Olya! I hope these recipes are helpful and you love them!

• Josef Davis
    April 6, 2020

As a very senior citizen (old man) I can honestly say that you have a very lucky family, to have such talent you posses. All the happiness in the world to you & your famlly.

• Diana
    April 5, 2020

Beautiful family, and your daughter is absolutely adorable as is your son. Your husband is very nice looking too and you are a knock out. Thank you for sharing your cooking with me.

April 5, 2020

Aaw thank you so much for your kind words and compliment, Diana. I feel so blessed.

• Laureen
    April 5, 2020

I only just discovered you on Facebook. I love everything you make. You have such a beautiful way of explaining. I spend hours reading your recipes. I enjoy cooking. So Thankyou for all your recipes.

April 5, 2020

I’m so glad that you discovered my page on Facebook, thanks for checking out my blog too. I hope you love every recipe that you try!

• Myrna Little
    April 4, 2020

Hello,
    I plan to make a sponge cake using your “easy sponge cake” recipe.
    Do you have a recipe for the icing/frosting you use in between the layers?

April 4, 2020

Hi Myrna, I recommend following the Sponge Cake Recipe post here. We linked several of the cakes we used the sponge with including different types of frosting with in the post.

• Karen
    April 4, 2020

Natasha you have a beautiful family. I have tried several of your recipes and loved them. Especially the to die for chocolate cake! Any chance of a cookbook in your future?

April 4, 2020

You are so nice! Thank you for that thoughtful compliment, Karen! I’m so glad you’re enjoying our recipes! We have a cookbook in the works – stay tuned!

• Brandy
    April 2, 2020

My doctor told me today I might have pancreatic cancer I lost over 50 lbs in 6 months my body is not absorbing nutrients doctor suggested adding more nutrients in rich foods would help do you have any recipe suggestions that could get me more vitamins and nutrients for my body please

• Rocio Martinez
    April 2, 2020

Hello Natasha!
    I recently discovered you on facebook and instantly fell in love!
    I was born a foodie but never really loved cooking. So I love trying food from around the world. Watching your videos you have inspired me to try diferent recipes and they have been a hit with my kids ages 4,6 and 8… AND my husband who is a picky eater! Anything straying a bit from traditional Mexican food was hard to get by him, but he has loved your dishes.
    Love watching your videos, thanks for the inspiration!

April 2, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing that comments with me! I’m smiling big! I’m so glad you discovered our blog!

• Janet Hampson
    March 31, 2020

I am so glad that I was able to find your website. I love your recipes and videos. You make everything so easy. I could be wrong but I thought you had a recipe for leftover mashed potatoes that turn into potato balls. The only ones I can find have dough around them. Help!

April 1, 2020

I am more glad that you discovered my website! I am not really sure what recipe it is that you’re looking for but you can check this out if you and see if you can find what you need.

• Nick Patel
    March 31, 2020

Hey Natasha, I love your recipes very easy to put together. I also love cooking but don’t know how to start a blog yet but one day I will. I’m from India been in USA for 38 years. I love all different types of food. Worked in restaurant industry also when I was in school and that helped me fall in love about cooking. I watch ur videos and follow them. Reading you blog you have a wonderful family.

March 31, 2020

That sounds like an excellent plan. You might want to check out my page here with some tips on how to start a blog. I hope that helps and wishing you all the best!

• Mark D
    March 31, 2020

Just discovered your videos on Facebook and I love them! Simple recipes and extremely well made videos. It’s great to know they’re tried-and-true recipes for you and the family!

March 31, 2020

Thank you for that wonderful comment and compliment Mark!

• Richard MacNeil
    March 31, 2020

I loved your corn chowder recipe so much I made it twice in three days. I added a heaping tablespoon of fresh rosemary, a 1/2 teaspoon of oregano, and 1/4 teaspoon of garlic salt, while reducing the regular salt by 1/2 teaspoon. I didn’t have cream corn so I increased the peaches and cream corn by 50% and doubled the bacon. I used double smoked maple bacon instead. Everything is better with maple bacon.

March 31, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing that with me, Richard! I’m so glad you found a favorite!

• SHEHRYAR YOUNIS
    March 31, 2020

Hi
    Natasha
    I just found your website while searching on Pinterest. I am really impressed by the layout and design of the site. I have not tried anything yet. I will be reading your stuff in the hope of learning something.
    Thanks

March 31, 2020

Thank you for that compliment! I’m smiling big reading this! I’m so glad you’re enjoying our site! Thank you!

• Nania
    March 30, 2020

I love, love, LOVE, your blog!!! 95% of my recipes I get are from you!!!
    I’ve been craving Kalitki, disappointed I couldn’t find a recipe on here!!! (Disappointed more so that now have to use recipe from untrusted source).

March 30, 2020

Thanks for your great comments and support, Nania. I don’t have that recipe that you need yet but I’ll consider that as a suggestion and add to our list.

• Konstantinos
    March 30, 2020

Hi Natasha and Vadim!
    I’ m writting from Greece(Crete island more spassific).
    I discovered your blog accidentally and it kept me.
    Recipes looks fabulous and delicious but i think that the successfull of your project is your funny way to describe and your honest smile.
    Keep trying!!!
    P.S. I am the cooker of my family. So if you need any help for Greek Cuisine don’t be afraid to talk to me.

March 30, 2020

Thank you for your comments and great feedback! Sure thanks for the amazing offer, I’l keep that in mind for sure!

• Md.Monirul Islam
        April 10, 2020

I follow every step of your cooking. realy I fall on love of your cooking. May Allaha bless you and your family.

Thk// Monir from Bangladesh.

April 10, 2020

I’m so glad you’re enjoying our recipes! Thank you for sharing that!

• Julian
    March 29, 2020

Can’t find your strawberry salad recipie anymore HELP please.
    Just love your videos you are such a lovely girl xx

• Jana
    March 28, 2020

I just made your Instant Pot chicken and my daughter who never eats chicken just loved it! Thank you so much, Natasha, for the wonderful recipes. You are amazing!

March 29, 2020

You’re welcome! I’m so happy you enjoyed it, Jana!

• Beth
    March 28, 2020

Hi Natasha, I recently discovered your blog and made the Baked Salmon with Garlic and Dijon. I was looking for a good salmon recipe and this was soo, sooo tasty. It has won a spot in my regulars. Can’t wait to try more of your stuff. Thanks again!

March 28, 2020

I’m so happy you enjoyed that. Thank you for sharing that with us!

• Tutty
    March 28, 2020

Need video every recipes, like your Salisbury steak no video demontration, thanks

March 28, 2020

Thank you for that suggestion Tutty!

• Amanda R Hathaway
    March 27, 2020

Hi there,
    Just wanted to let you know that I’ve been trying quite a few of your recipes and they NEVER fail us. Thank you so much. I got curious and clicked on the “About” section and though it was really cool you live in Boise. Ha. We are in McCall.
    Anyway, thank you so much for tried and true recipes we can count on.

March 27, 2020

Hello Amanda, thanks for dropping by and so happy to now that you’ve already tried some of my recipes and loved it! Stay safe and healthy.

• Jacey
    March 27, 2020

Hi Natasha! I am so thankful for your amazing recipes! I am 12 years old, and do all of the cooking in my family of 6. We eat organic/healthy meals, and I’ve found that all your recipes tend to stick to a healthy lifestyle. I love using your recipes as a guideline but switching up the recipe a little bit. So fun! Your videos are so fun to watch and so simple to follow. I love blogger’s who take the time to show step-by-step instructions, it’s so helpful! Keep doing what you do! You just got another big fan! Thanks!!!

March 27, 2020

Hi Jacey, thank you so much for sharing that thoughtful feedback with me. I’m so glad you’re enjoying our recipes.

• Meg Vlasic
    March 27, 2020

Natasha, my girls love everything you put on video. We’re obsessed. Love your recipes. My girls had to do their own version. lol. Links attached.

March 27, 2020

This is the best thing I’ve seen all day! Thank you so much for sharing this with me, Meg! I’m smiling big watching these!

• Meg
        March 29, 2020

They’ll be ecstatic to hear you approved. Thank you for making our world a little brighter!

• Donna
    March 26, 2020

Hi Natasha!! I am a HUGE fan.. I find myself always smiling while watching your fun cooking videos – My husband now asks me … What “Natasha dish” are we making tonight? Thank you for making cooking a bit more fun… Cooking for me now… I got this…no problem! Your friend in faith – Donna

March 27, 2020

I love your comments, Donna. It makes me smile and it inspires me too! I appreciate it.

• Toni Burow
    March 26, 2020

We made your whipped cream cheese chocolate frosting tonight. It was the best frosting we’ve ever had.

March 26, 2020

I love it! I am so glad that you enjoyed it so much. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

• Veronica
    March 26, 2020

Hi sweetie if i am making chow main and i dont have oyster sauce what other sauce can i use? Mirim? Hoisin?

March 27, 2020

Hi Veronica, the oyster sauce will give you the most authentic flavor but most people would substitute oyster sauce with soy sauce, so I would suggest adding soy sauce to taste. It will taste better if you mix equal parts of soy sauce and hoisin sauce to get that sweet and salty flavor you are looking for here.

• Loretta
    March 26, 2020

Love everything about you, you’re just the kind of person I can relate to. You have taught me how to create many beautiful meals for my family and I truly thank you for this.
    This morning I made your banana bread, times 2…but as muffins and small loaves. 1 had walnuts and for the other I added some blueberries, because they were getting old. Delicious!
    This is my first time writing to you and not sure If or how to add a photo of my labour. Thanks again

March 26, 2020

We love that recipe! I’m so glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for sharing that with me, Loretta!

• Jaye
    March 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your recipes! I have made a few and my family loved them! They are easy to read, understand, and follow. Thank you!

March 26, 2020

That’s so great Jaye! Thank you for that feedback.

• Lesa
    March 26, 2020

Love your videos and your recipes!
    Keep up the good work!

March 26, 2020

Thank you for that wonderful compliment, Lesa! You’re so nice.

• Sarah
    March 24, 2020

Hi Natasha! I just wanted to say that I LOVE watching your youtube channel and seeing all your amazing recipes come to life! I recently decided to check out Natasha’s Kitchen.com today and wow am I loving it! I can’t believe that I haven’t thought of coming here before!!! Today I tried out your chocolate chip cookie recipe and oh my goodness the cookies were amazing!! I can’t stop eating them!! The recipe was so easy to follow. I have found some more recipes here and I can’t wait to try them out!! Thank you so much for all of these recipes! Maybe sometime you could come out with a cookbook. I know that I would definitely buy one!

March 24, 2020

Thank you so much four your kind words and great feedback. It really helps inspire me to create more recipes and finish the cookbook that I am currently working on. It’s taking a bit slow but I’ll definitely share it with everyone when it’s done. I appreciate you!

• Darlene
    March 24, 2020

I made your easy chicken noodle soup yesterday ,This was first time that I added dill to my soup . My granddaughter ,Ilana , loved it as did the rest of my family. My daughters birthday is in a few days and I plan to make the Panna Cotta, I enjoy your videos too, stay well

March 24, 2020

Aww that’s the best! Thank you so much for sharing that with me Darlene!

• Jo Anne Wheelock
    March 24, 2020

Where can I purchase the apron
    With the cups you are wearing
    Making your no knead bread?
    I love it ! I am an Apron Lady
    I love all of your presentations!

March 25, 2020

Hello Jo Anne, you can check out our amazon store to see the kitchen tools that I use.

• Heather
    March 24, 2020

Hi.
    I would like to ask you a question in private. Would yo be so kind as to e~mail me?
    Thank you.
    Thanks.

March 24, 2020

Hi Heather, you may email us at hello@natashaskitchen.com

• Melanie McAllister
    March 24, 2020

Natasha I love your posts on FB. Huge fan.
    I am from an eastern European family and (long story) for most of my younger life received all of my culinary education from my late Baba. Miss her, her feasts and being able to ask her questions as I try to duplicate her recipes.
    I’d like to ask you why the dough ingredients are so different for vareniki and pierogi?

March 25, 2020

Hi Melanie, pierogi and vareniki are essentially the same things (we call the same thing 2 different things depending on what area you are from). Check out our potato pierogi post for the dough we use.

• Maria Zepp
        March 31, 2020

Hi Natasha! I too am of Ukrainian descent, first generation in the US. I love my mom’s pierogis. She also makes the fresh kapusta (cabbage) filing, my favorite . I love them when the dough is silky, they just slide right down! LOL Some people make the dough very tough which I don’t care for. I will definitely try your recipe which looks delicious! Looking forward to seeing some more recipes from our heritage.

March 31, 2020

That sounds yummy! I hope you love and enjoy every recipe that you try. Thanks for dropping by and checking out my website!

• kathy
    March 23, 2020

Hi, do you know why, when I start to watch a video on Facebook, the video disappears in the middle of it?

March 23, 2020

Hi Kathy, are you watching one of our recipe videos? It should not disappear and could be commercial settings or a Facebook setting. I’m more than happy to troubleshoot if you can provide a little more detail or which video is disappearing.

• Rebecca
    March 22, 2020

I found you on pinterest.
    Love your simple and delicious
    recipes.
    Your videos are adorable.
    Thank you.

March 22, 2020

You’re welcome and thank you for checking out my blog and recipes!

• Tara
    March 21, 2020

Hello Natasha,
    I recently found your Utube channel while surfing for recipe inspirations during this now cov lockdown. I enjoy watching your videos and all your recipes. I have not tried any yet but I will. The end result is always so beautiful. You are such a breath of fresh air. I love listening to your voice. You and your husband put a lot of effort into your channel, content and editing. We appreciate it! Thank you. You have a wonderful story. Keep up the great work.

March 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, Tara! It helps inspire me to create more videos and recipes.

• Helen Christ
    March 20, 2020

Hello! How do one subscribe to your blog? Thank you!

March 20, 2020

Hello Helen. You can go to the homepage and scroll below to see FREE Bonus just write your name and email address then click Get free recipes to subscribe.

• Tom McFarlane
    March 19, 2020

Hi I have a kidney disease called a nephrotic syndrome. I need to be on a special diet low salt and low protein. I would really love it if you could help and maybe tell me if you have any videos showing what sort of food I can try and eat or cook up for my self. As I havent really stuck to low salt and protein and it’s taking its affect on my kidneys.
    Thanks in advance.

March 20, 2020

Hi Tom, I’m sorry to hear that. I don’t have any categories that fit those two criteria currently and we have hundreds of recipes. Check out our Recipe index here – you might start with our salads and sides. Many of our recipes can be made with reduced salt and by swapping out salt for a salt-free seasoning like Mrs Dash or adding lemon or lime juice where it makes sense for extra flavor.

• Melody McBroom
    March 17, 2020

I was looking for recipes online to use up fresh ingredients in my kitchen before I have to use up pantry food or to go out to the stores in our area (in Ca., we have been instructed to stay home due to the viral situation). The asparagus casserole is how I found this site and it will forever be in my permanent recipe collection! Thanks for making the day and our outlook much brighter!

March 17, 2020

I’m so glad you discovered our blog! Welcome, Melody!

• Shannon
    March 16, 2020

Natasha I just made and served your Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches for supper and let me tell you they were a huge hit and soooooooo easy to make! I love all your recipes and I have to laugh every time you take a huge mouthful when trying the dish you have made. It’s awesome! Thank you for making me meals more exciting and sooooo very easy to make.

March 16, 2020

Thank you for that awesome feedback Shannon! I’m so glad you’re enjoying our blog and videos.

• Carol
    March 16, 2020

I, too, am a foodie, home cook, married to a pastor, mother of 4 and nana to 7! . I am also a lover of Jesus. Thank you for sharing your recipes and joyful ness! Be blessed

March 16, 2020

Hi Carol, it’s so wonderful to e-meet you! I hope you enjoy everything you try on our site.

• Mila Green
        March 18, 2020

I most certainly use many of your recipes in my cooking. I love the simplicity and healthy aspects of the recipes which are quit easy to follow. In addition, I think you have such a pleasant disposition and a wonderful personality. Your videos are entertaining with a healthy dose of good humor.
        Спасибо , Наташа, за отличный блог.
        Мила

March 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your compliments and kind words. It helps inspire me to do more recipes!

• Heyli Mattingly
    March 16, 2020

I love all of your recipes! You have inspired me to cook more and become more motivated to cook. I’ve always cooked, since I was a little 10 year old girl. As I grew older I became busier and didn’t have the time or energy to do so. After watching so many of your videos, I have become inspired and motivated to cook more and get out of my comfort zone. I’ve even stocked my kitchen with the cooking essentials you said I’d need and wow has that helped. I am so glad I discovered you and very thankful to have you recipes! I’ve shared your website with my family and friends and they love you as well! Thank you!

March 16, 2020

Awww that’s the best & so inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing that with me! I’m all smiles

• Ziggy
    March 15, 2020

Beautiful story and family, and truly living the American dream. Thank you for having such an amazing site filled with top notch quality instructional videos covering awesome recipes. I don’t think there has been a single recipe that hasn’t been delicious and satisfying. Please keep up the great work for what your followers are grateful.

March 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words and comments. This helps inspire us to do better and create more recipes and content. I truly appreciate it!

• Anne Kerper
    March 14, 2020

I am wondering if I can substitute granulated sugar for splenda/stevia??? Diabetic!

March 14, 2020

Hi Anne, it really depends on the recipe. Which recipe are you hoping to substitute stevia for?

• Michele Spivey
    March 14, 2020

Hey Natasha,
    I have cooked more things from your videos than ANY other person or video. I have made the breakfast burritos and they were a hit with my granddaughter, who is 7yo. She likes to help when I am cooking. I love cooking!!!! You have a lovely family…

March 14, 2020

• Linda Harden-Lantz
    March 14, 2020

Natasha, I love everyone of your recipes that I have tried. And that is many, love the chicken tetrazinni one. I’m a good cook and 77 years young. However, I know your heritage is from the Ukraine, but everyone is a little Irish on St. Patrick’s Day. I need your version of Corned Beef and Cabbage. Do you have one?

March 14, 2020

Hi Linda, I do not but thank you so much for that suggestion! I will add that to my list!

• Bill
    March 11, 2020

Natasha,I am 84 years old ,love tour blog ,I also love to read cook books,the older the better

March 11, 2020

Awww that’s the best! Thank you so much for sharing that with me! I’m smiling big reading your comment.

• John Dieker
    March 11, 2020

Natasha, I love your story, and also watching your video’s. So helpful and entertaining! As a former chef, I still cook a lot, and enjoy a lot of new ideas. Thank you for all you do! You have a beautiful family, and an awesome faith! Many blessings on you….jd

March 11, 2020

Thank you for that wonderful compliment, John! I’m so glad you discovered our blog and enjoy our videos. I’m smiling big readying your comment. Thank you.

• Josie
    March 11, 2020

Beautiful family and life story. Thank you for sharing this with us all.
    Love your receipes and contiune.

March 11, 2020

Thank you for your nice words, Josie. I appreciate it!

• Hector and Clemencia Godoy
    March 10, 2020

I just subscribed after I read your background. Many things I like, specially the part that your family loves Jesus, our precious savior. I know that there was a reason why my wife and I liked your blog. Please keep at it and God Bless everything you. Also we love the instapot !!!!. I feel like a cook even I am not one !!!

March 10, 2020

Thank you so much for subscribing Hector & Clemencia! I’m so glad you discovered our blog! Blessings to you and thank you for that thoughtful comment.

• Carol
    March 10, 2020

I so love your videos! You have such a bubbly sweet personality.
    It’s nice to watch someone from my home state (ID.). Keep it up.
    God Bless!

March 10, 2020

You’re so nice! Thank you, Carol!

• Cynthia L Dise
    March 9, 2020

Cheesy Chicken Fritters So This is one of my favorite recipes However trying to stay clear of Pan oil frying wanted to know if you have tried this one in an Air fryer..

March 9, 2020

Hey Cynthia, I haven’t tried that but here is what one of our readers wrote “I made them in the air fryer and they are so good. I put them at 320° for 20 minutes and flipped them halfway through. Thank you” I hope this help!

• Cynthia L Dise
        March 19, 2020

thank you so much might try it for the first time this weekend….

March 19, 2020

I hope you love it!

• michael j murphy
    March 9, 2020

Im a foodie and an amateru cook…could not figure your accent but youre very funny and charming…its the best way to learn a recipe…a small video presentation because its alive…and so is the chef!!! Keep up the good work.

March 9, 2020

Thank you for that wonderful compliment! I’m so glad you’re enjoying our recipes.

• Nancy
    March 8, 2020

Hi Natasha, what a nice family and beautiful kitchen! I can’t wait to try your vanilla mousse cups, party sized for a gathering. Do you have a signature dish?

March 9, 2020

Hi Nancy. I don’t really have a signature dish but you can check out my blog for more recipes that you would like to try!

• Pat Horvath
    March 8, 2020

Hi Natasha. I love your blog and have had much success with your recipes. I think it would be great if you had nutritional information for every recipe. I believe everyone would benefit from this.

March 8, 2020

Thanks for your good feedback and suggestion, Pat!

• Arlene
    March 8, 2020

Natasha. I think you are amazing. I have saved all of your receipts.
    Please present some Russian/Slavic type receives so we can share family food traditions with our children.

March 8, 2020

Thank you for your comments and feedback, Arlene!

• Debra Phillips
    March 8, 2020

Hello from NC! Just wanted to say that I love your videos and your recipes! Keep that great food comin’!

March 8, 2020

Hello thanks for stopping by and for your good comments. Thanks for always watching!

• Darlene Finn
    March 6, 2020

You and your family are absolutely gorgeous! You are so blessed. Loved reading your story. Hope to try several recipes soon — eyeing up the Chicken Madeira. Congratulations on living your dream.

March 6, 2020

You’re so nice! Thank you for that thoughtful comment and wonderful feedback, Darlene. I hope you try our Chicken Madeira recipe soon!

• Inessa Edsinger
    March 6, 2020

Hello!
    My name is Inessa, originally from Meridian, ID and my family is Ukrainian! I LOVE your recipes they are my go to as I am a new wife and mother trying to learn how to cook that legendary home cooking style foods and your recipes are incredible! Please do a perishke and nalysnyky recipe!! I would love to see your take on them.

March 6, 2020

Hi Inessa! I love that you are also in Idaho. Welcome to our blog. we do have both of those recipes on our blog but I am also welcome to suggestions. You can find piroshki here and nalesniki here & sweet ones here.