About

Hi there! My name is Natasha Kravchuk. My handsome husband, Vadim, and I started Natasha’s Kitchen in 2009 and develop recipes and recipe videos full time together.

I come from a family of fantastic cooks and I’m here to share generations of recipes that are homey, fresh, healthy, family-friendly, authentic, and  adventurous. Most importantly, our recipes taste great and you can trust that they actually work.

Natasha of NatashasKitchen sitting

My Family:

My parents came to the US as refugees from Ukraine when I was 4 years old. They brought 5 tiny girls and had nothing but a stack of suitcases. They didn’t know the language, but worked hard and achieved the American dream. Watch the TV News Segment about our incredible story.

Growing up, I used to be so shy I thought no one would marry me until my husband came along and swept me off my feet (true story). I married my wonderful husband Vadim over 16 years ago. We are blessed with two children. Every recipe is thoroughly tested and approved by each of us and is often critiqued by relatives and friends. We only post the recipes we love and make over and over.

We live in Idaho, “Ida-who?” Potatoes, people, potatoes! Our family attends Life Church Boise. We strive to walk in love and live our lives by the word of God and the life of Jesus.

Family crouching down and smiling

My Background:

We’re so thankful to be full-time foodies and recipe developers. We’re living our dream because of you and I can’t thank you enough! I draw on all of my past experience which make me the recipe developer, video creator, photographer, writer, and business owner that I am today. We set the bar high so you can expect great recipes and videos here. God has made all of my past experiences work for my good.

The ‘Resume’:

• Starting as a teen, I worked for 7 years as a business intern (my most valuable ‘education’).
  • Earned my bachelors degree in Business (long story)
  • Worked as a Realtor for 4 years during which I had an early mid-life crisis and cried a lot (let’s just say it wasn’t for me).
  • Second Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and worked as an RN in telemetry (shorter story, but still long).
  • Blogging since 2009

So, I’m a wife, mom, food blogger, video creator, photographer, writer, influencer, social media boss, entrepreneur, and worship leader. If I were a sandwich, I’d be a chicken bacon avocado on focaccia.

Natasha serving food to children

About Natasha’s Kitchen:

I started this food and family blog in 2009 as a way to share favorite recipes and events with family and friends. It has grown much larger than I could have imagined with about 1,000 recipes and about 7 Million hungry visitors per month. In April 2020, we passed 1,000,000 subscribers on Youtube and our channel is growing fast.

My goal with Natasha’s Kitchen is for you to really discover and fall in love with cooking and find many new favorite recipes your family will love. The ingredients we use are simple and easily accessible; not overly hoity-toity. My motto: if you can read (a well-written, tested and trusted recipe), you can cook.

This is a personal website and all of the recipes are tested and approved by my family. All of the photography is done by myself and I’m the one showing up in our videos. My husband edits the photos and videos (and he’s the videographer single-handedly running 3 cameras at once).

Much of the recipes I share come from my Mom and Mother-in-law, family, friends, and experience in the kitchen. I am so thankful to have such amazing people in my life who generously share their rich knowledge of cooking.

father and son eating food

How I got Started Cooking:

To be completely honest, I wasn’t always excited about cooking. When I got married in 2003, it became a necessity – “must eat to live” and Mom wasn’t doing the cooking anymore. We had a lot of frozen meals and ate out too much in the first year of our marriage. I had a free summer (and decided I would improve my cooking skills so we could live and eat healthier.

I dove into cookbook after cookbook and plundered my mom’s recipe books. I was at the library all the time bringing home piles of cookbooks; I was hooked! I even read my mother’s cooking textbook from her college days (Mom completed her culinary program when we moved to the US). I had discovered the joy of cooking. Within a few months, my husband and I each lost weight just from cooking more at home. Now I can’t stop cooking and thinking about cooking and dreaming about cooking… I was born for this!

My recipe collection continues to grow. I love to try new recipes and will share my favorites with you. I hope you enjoy this blog and find recipes that will become your family favorites as well.

family laughing and smiling together

Get Featured: If you would like your recipe featured on this site, email it to me by clicking here (warning: spammers will get hit in the face with unripe avocados).

Disclaimer: This blog includes only my own opinions and is not professional advice. It is not intended to be dietary advice or a diet plan, although I try to post healthy-ish recipes, please talk to your Dr. for medical or dietary advice. I am not liable if you eat too many cheeseburgers.

• Hector Rivera
    May 7, 2020

Hi Natasha, I like your videos because you are very funny, skillful and creative. Im from Belize and what I like about your recipes is that they are not that hard to prepare so thats a huge plus. Know any caribbean recipes? Will keep following

May 7, 2020

Thank you for that wonderful & thoughtful compliment! I would love to know your favorite Caribbean recipes, I’d love to add them to my list.

• Gary Kelley
    May 7, 2020

I watch a lot of your videos. I like your cooking style. What is the brand name of your oven. I have tried to watch close, have not been able to see the oven front.

May 7, 2020

Thank you Gary. You can see the kitchen tools and equipment that I use here in our Amazon Page.

• Sylvia Curtis
        May 14, 2020

When can I purchase your cookbook with all your delicious recipes .

May 14, 2020

Hi Sylvia! We don’t have one just yet but stay tuned!

• Ruth Anthony
    May 6, 2020

I really love your videos, you are super funny. I have been watching your videos for a long time; however, I only read your blog today.
    Loved it!
    It’s very rare to see someone express their faith and love for Jesus boldly. I really like that.
    May Jesus bless you and your family always.

~Ruth

May 7, 2020

I’m so glad you discovered our blog! Welcome! Thank you for that kind and thoughtful comment, I’m smiling big reading it. Blessings to you and your family.

• Phylistus William
    May 6, 2020

I’ve found this blog a year ago and have been using your amazing recipes. I love cooking/baking and Natasha’s kitchen have been my go-to blog for recipes.

God bless and regards from Papua New Guinea.

May 6, 2020

You’re so nice! Thank you for that wonderful compliment and thoughtful review!

• Nesma
    May 5, 2020

Hello, I just got married and i never cooked before so you can imagine the dilemma i have. Thank you for the amazing recipes and for making everything seem so easy.
    Lots of love all the way from Egypt.

May 5, 2020

Congratulations! I’m so glad you found my blog. I hope you enjoy these recipes!

• Mariana
    May 4, 2020

I found your videos and blog today and it became such a happy light during these troubled times. I started making your apple pie merely minutes before finishing reading the recipe and me and my husband just closed our eyes with every single bite: it was the BEST. We had very little restraint and half of it may or may not be gone already hahaha

Thank you for bringing inspiration and sweetness to my family! ♥ May your life always be blessed ♥

May 4, 2020

I LOVE your comment, reading your message just make me smile! Thank you for giving this recipe an excellent review!

• Elaine Overhalser
    May 4, 2020

My mom loves your cooking video’s. Do you have a cookbook if so how can she order one. Thanks

May 4, 2020

Hi Elaine, we do not have a cookbook at this time but we are planning on one – stay tuned!

• Blanca McIntyre
    May 4, 2020

My husband said “Natasha is our life force” lol every meal I’ve cooked for the past 2 weeks have been yours and they are always amazing! Thank you for your delicious recipes!

May 4, 2020

Awww that’s the best! Thank you so much for sharing that with me, Blanca! I’m so inspired by reading your review. Thank you! I’m all smiles

• Joanna Kingery
    May 3, 2020

Dear Natasha,
    I tried to leave a comment and I don’t think it uploaded. So here’s another! Your chocolate cake is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I have it written down as The Matilda Cake lol! I did everything just as you said and was NOT disappointed. I will be making this cake many more times! I made it for me and my boyfriend’s first year anniversary and he loved it!

Sincerely, Joanna

May 4, 2020

Hello Joanna, thank you so much for leaving great feedback. The Matilda cake oh that is so cute it reminds me of the movie!

• Joanna Kingery
    May 3, 2020

Dear Natasha,
    I wanted to write to tell you your chocolate cake is the MOST AMAZING cake EVER. Oh my GOSH. I did everything just like you said and turned out fantasic!! I was kinda sold on it anyway as soon as I discovered it because of what your son said about it looking like the cake in the Matilda movie! It’s now written down in my recipe book at The Matilda cake. I made it for my first anniversary with my boyfriend. He loved it! I tried to eat a slice all to myself but my boyfriend ended up eating half of it. Maybe tomorrow lol! We have away some and still have half left. Yummy!

Sincerely, Joanna

• RemedyF
    May 3, 2020

I love your blog. I’m not the best cook or the best baker, but I’m learning a lot in this downtime and especially with your blog and videos. So, thank you! I have a question. I’ve tried making your Tres Leches Cake (I was feeling adventurous LOL) and I think I may have overbeat the egg yolks. The reason I think this is bc the consistency on the yellow batter was more runny than what I saw in your video. I pooped it in the oven anyway; it’s in there now actually. But, what I wanted to ask was: Would the whipping time differ since I use a different mixer? I timed it and the consistency looked about right at 1.5 minutes but I kept whipping bc the video says abt 2 minutes. I’d appreciate any thoughts. And thanks again for your blog and your videos. I do feel like they’re helping my “chef” game LOL.

May 4, 2020

Hi, if whisking by hand, you would want to beat longer. Some mixers aren’t as high powered as others. For example, when I beat my sponge cake in my stand mixer, it is more efficient than an electric hand mixer so I always add a few minutes of mixing time to it.

• Ruth Brymer
    May 3, 2020

Hi Natasha, I totally love your recipes! Could you please add a biscuit recipe?
    Thank you,!

May 3, 2020

Thanks Ruth for your compliment and suggestion

• Megan Stevens
    May 3, 2020

Hi Natasha enjoy all of your recipes i live in Canada & always look forward to your recipes. I am just wondering if u have any gluten free recipes thank u

• Goldie
    May 3, 2020

Hello, Natasha! Does your baking recipes call for top bottom heat in the oven?

• Andrey Tarasov
    May 1, 2020

Hi Natasha, I fell in love with your blog! I’m from Russia and I’m glad to learn American cuisine from you (recipes such as “Thanksgiving Juicy Roast Turkey”, “Perfect Burger” e.t.c.).
    This week I tried your Pizza Dough recipe. It’s amazing! You taught me to make fantastic yeast dough!
    I appreciate the way you pitch all of your recipes, you are so positive and enthusiastic. I love it! Thank you so much!!!
    I wish you good luck. Please, just keep going and be happy!

Looking forward to new American and Mexican recipes,
    From Russia with love

May 1, 2020

Hi Andrey, thank you for that wonderful compliment! I’m so glad you found our blog and are enjoying our recipes! I’m so inspired by reading your review. We post new recipes each week!

• Eliana
    May 1, 2020

Your blogs and videos have become my favorite place to go to since the quarantine lock down started. I have improved my cooking skills tremendously and my husband (French) cannot stop asking me to make over and mover the chocolate lava cake. I am hooked! I am Peruvian and he is French but we live in Switzerland. We are both foodies,Thanks!

May 1, 2020

I’m so inspired reading your review. Thank you!

• Summers Patricia H.
    April 30, 2020

Love your recipes and videos! My favorite is roasted chicken. Awesome. I’ve recommended your site and that recipe to all of my friends. Thank you!

April 30, 2020

• Sharon Nell
    April 30, 2020

Natasha, saw a bench scraper you were using in the broccoli soup video. You said you’d put it in your notes but I couldn’t find it. How can I get this.

April 30, 2020

Hi Sharon, you’re probably referring to this Multi Scraper. I hope that helps!

• Elisa Paula Silva Tinoco
    April 30, 2020

Hello Natasha, I live in Portugal and I love to cook. I would like to congratulate you on the work presented on your website and on the way you communicate your pleasure in cooking. It is undoubtedly one of the best sites in the world, due to the excellent description of its recipes and the choice of them. You can motivate anyone by the taste of cuisine. Thank you so much for sharing your fantastic recipes.

April 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, Elisa Paula. It helps inspire me to do better and create more content. Again, thank you and I hope you love every recipe that you try!

• Tj
    April 30, 2020

Hi Natasha im making the shredded pulled chicken and im out of olive oil do i have to use the oil or can I substiture with Canola oil?

April 30, 2020

Hi TJ, this was posted on our about page so I’m not sure which recipe you are asking for? I’d love to help out.

• Joe Boggio
    April 29, 2020

During my five years of military service I rarely had the opportunity to cook. The rumors of awful food for us is definitely true, but that’s the life we chose. Anyway though, throughout those five years I watched your videos and learned much from them. I was honorably discharged last year and have been using your recipes to eat healthy and hearty with my friends, family, and girlfriend. I have especially enjoyed making the whole chicken, spaghetti and meatballs, and the apple pie. My loved ones have enjoyed them too. Thank you so much for this, and thank you for always having such a great attitude in your videos! I look forward to your cookbook (:

April 29, 2020

Love it! Thanks for sharing that with us, which makes me happy knowing that you’ve learned so much from my content.

• Susan Jones
    April 28, 2020

Hi Natasha! Could you send me the link, or add it to your website, for the utensil you use to scrap up cut vegetables.
    Thanks a bunch!
    Susan

April 28, 2020

Hi Susan, feel free to check our Amazon Page to see the kitchen tools that I am using. I hope that helps!

• Ann Niesz
    April 28, 2020

So love your blog. You are a hoot to watch and make all the recipes look yummy. I’ve made some already and plan to do more. I can’t wait. If you did a cookbook it would be a best seller for sure!!! Your family is adorable.

April 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your compliments, Ann. I am currently working on a cookbook, I”ll make sure to share it with everyone when it’s ready.

• Ann Niesz
        April 29, 2020

Thank you! I can’t wait. And thanks for sharing your family favorites. Ann

• Katie L
    April 28, 2020

Your website and blog content are amazing, Natasha! You pull the reader in with your personality and I enjoyed reading it. Im going to try your mini cheesecakes and Im hoping you have a borscht recipe on here too 🙂 Cheers !

April 28, 2020

Sounds like a great plan Katie. Thank you for your compliments! Here’s the Classic Borscht Recipe.

• Katie L
        May 3, 2020

Thank you! Oh my gosh I made your mini cheesecake recipe today but changed up the flavor to lemon raspberry with raspberry compote and it was divine! I never would have been able to do it without your clear step by step guide and the pictures! 10 🌟’s

May 3, 2020

So glad to hear that Katie. Thank you for sharing!

• Dana Rose Baker

Hi Natashas Kitchen,
    I just found your blog, and enjoyed picking up a couple of your recipes. BBQ chicken, and Maui coleslaw. I’m anxious to try them. I will be back! Thanks
    Dana Rose

April 28, 2020

Sounds good, Dana. Enjoy trying out new recipes!

• Damitha
    April 28, 2020

My name is Damitha from Sri Lanka known as “pearl of Indian ocean”. You have nice recipes I love those. Wow… awesome… thanks for sharing those with us..

April 28, 2020

You’re welcome! I’m so happy you enjoyed it!

• Anna Gomez-Beltran
    April 28, 2020

I love the way you present your recipes, so simple and easy to follow.
    I love cooking food/meals for family and friends. Actually even now that we are on community lockdown I am the one who usually cook our meals.
    I like to try your salad and pasta recipes and even chose some recipes you have shared.

I like to way you present your food blog. It is so much fun to watch them coz you always smile.

Thank you also for sharing your recipes for free.

God Bless you more Natasha!

• Claudia Velez
    April 28, 2020

Hi Natasha! I love your recipes, will you be coming out with a cook book? and if so will it be available in Canada?

April 28, 2020

Hi Claudia! I’m so glad you’re enjoying our recipes. We are in the planning phases of the book, stay tuned!

• Claudia Velez
        May 13, 2020

• Michelle Hallowell
    April 28, 2020

Hi Natasha, I just love, love, love watching your videos so I can improve on my cooking skills lol. You certainly bring a fun & delightful zest to cooking. Thank you for bringing light to these days!!

April 28, 2020

Awww that’s the best! Thank you so much for sharing that with me! I’m all smiles!

• Marianne

Natasha and brood hello,
    I live in Australia right now and after floods raging fire and now this need a wee haven and to learn some new sccckills. God Bless your efforts.

April 28, 2020

Thank you for that wonderful feedback Marianne! I’m so glad you enjoyed this recipe!

• Debe Smith
    April 27, 2020

Hi…I was wondering if there was a way to print your recipes. I’m a senior citizen and can’t figure out how to do it without the ads.
    I worked in marketing for Home Depot for years and think you should make a large recipe card for each of your recipes. Charge a monthly charge to receive them. I’m sure I’m not the only person who would subscribe.

April 27, 2020

Hi Debe, thank you for that wonderful feedback! We have a free printable recipe card towards the bottom of the post. Simply click the red “Jump to Recipe” button at the top of the recipe post and then press print. I hope that helps.

• Marianne
      April 28, 2020

So would I support that, Id learn faster by printing it myself. then file it under LEMON POPPYSEED BONANZA CAKE!! for anyone who would like a copy because this cake looks smashing,

• Jaime
    April 27, 2020

Hi Natasha!! Do you think you might be able to do a recipe on how to make homemade onion bagels? With real onions??? This would be wonderful!!! Thanks you

April 27, 2020

That’s a great idea, Jaime! Thank you for sharing that with me! I will add it to my list!

• Alexa
    April 27, 2020

Hi – I have had a lot of success with many of your recipes and I will always choose one of yours over another food blogger. I have a question on your Pizza Dough recipe. Your instructions say to cook the pizza at 550F. I’m not sure how to do this as no home oven that I’ve ever owned would allow a setting over 500. Help? (I am a failed home pizza maker; the crust is never quite as good as the restaurant.)

April 28, 2020

Hi Alexa, the pizza will still work if you set it to 500 if that is what your pizza stone requires. Just keep an eye on it and probably bake 10-11 or maybe 12 minutes.

• Diane Taylor
    April 27, 2020

Hi Natasha newbie to your site here! I just made your puzza dough today and omg even I was shocked that it came out good! Finally a crust just like the pizza places! You have a fan for life!

Diane and Dave Taylor in Baltimore MD

April 27, 2020

That’s so great! It sounds like you have a new favorite!

April 27, 2020

I love it, thanks for sharing that with us! So glad that you enjoyed this recipe.

• Bea Condez
    April 27, 2020

Hi Natasha! I followed your Fetuccine Chicken Alfredo Recipe and I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! I am a huge fan of this food blog! More power to you and stay awesome!

• Jessica
    April 27, 2020

I made the mini cheesecakes with the caramel sauce last night. So easy and delicious!
    You’re adorable and so fun to watch!

April 27, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review!

• Isabella

Natasha hello!
    About 10 months ago, I posted on a comment saying how much I loved making your dishes.

I’ve since moved in with my partner who loves cooking your desserts.

I’ll be heading to the shops tomorrow to pick up ingredients for your Chicken Fettucine Alfredo, my favourite, and Chocolate Lava cake also!

Wishing your family the best in these trying times x

April 27, 2020

Aww that’s the best! Thank you so much for sharing that with me Isabella.

• Lorne Coultman
    April 26, 2020

Do you have a recipes to make hot dog buns

April 26, 2020

Hello Lorne, unfortunately, I don’t have a recipe for hotdog buns yet but I’ll take this is a suggestion.

• Karla Hora
    April 26, 2020

Hi Natasha! I love your site and have made several of your delicious recipes. Last night my husband and I had your Philly Cheese steak and it was delightful. The best I have ever had! Looking forward to trying many more of your recipes!

April 26, 2020

Hello Karla, nice to know that you’ve already tried several of my cooking ideas and recipes. I hope you and your husband will love the recipes that you will try!

• Karen
    April 26, 2020

I love watching your videos and learning. I am inspired to have a go as you make it look so easy. Tiramisu was the first recipe and I and my hubby loved it. We are hooked and look forward to making the banana bread. Keep up the fabulous work you do. AKA known as Edna Jones

April 26, 2020

Thanks for trying out the Tiramisu recipe and I’m happy that you loved it. I’m sure you both will enjoy the banana bread too!

• Kathy
    April 26, 2020

Love to watch your videos. One question I have , do you always cook with your hair down hanging in front when cooking . Having worked in the food industry must of my working career I am always surprised to see these videos with hair hanging freely? Just a thought ?????

April 26, 2020

Hello Kathy, I just cook for my family and they don’t mind. If this is for public consumption then I’ll most likely do that.

• Lorraine
    April 25, 2020

Made your shrimp avocado salad tonight.Awesome……dressing was to die for….

April 25, 2020

I’m so glad you enjoyed that Lorraine! Thank you for that wonderful feedback.

• Mary J Prager
    April 25, 2020

Natasha I have been following you on Facebook for awhile now and I just love every thing you are doing, your videos are Fun, and very easy to follow and great pictures and directions. So keep up the great work, you are the new Julia! Well now to my question, I love making your Lemon Blueberry Cake, but we can’t eat it in 1 day so what is the best to store it for a 2nd and possibly a 3rd day. Thank you Mary

April 25, 2020

Hi Mary, You can store it at room temperature for a day. For any longer, I would put it in the fridge. It should last just fine in the fridge for a few days.

• Em
    April 25, 2020

Hi! I made your Lemon blueberry muffins. So good. And then I tried your stir fry! Also delicious. Thank you for posting recipes and teaching me how to cook.

April 25, 2020

You’re welcome! I’m so happy you enjoyed it Em!

• Andrea Bradley
    April 24, 2020

Do you have an actual hardcover cook book? I prefer using a book to electronics!

April 24, 2020

Hi Andrea, we do not at this time but stay tuned!

• Carole Fordham
    April 24, 2020

Hello from the south of France.
    I just wish to tell you that I love your recipes and most of all I love your tangy personality.

April 24, 2020

Hello Carole! I hope all is well for you there in France. Thank you so much for loving my recipes and for your compliment!

• Judy Kehoe
    April 23, 2020

I tried the salisbury steak with mushroom sauce last evening. It was incredible. Your cooking is simple but very delicious. I will be trying others.

Thanks

April 23, 2020

That’s just awesome!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful review!

• Natasha Garcia
    April 22, 2020

Aloha Natasha!

I love following all your recipes. They are very easy to follow that a novice cook like myself could not go wrong! I was wondering if you would be open to making an instructional video on how to chop items like onions, carrots, and butternut squash. Those particular items are quite tricky to navigate if you are a first time cook.

April 22, 2020

That’s a great idea! Thank you for sharing that with me, Natasha! I will add it to my to-do list.

• Tony. B.
    April 22, 2020

I just recently came across your webpage when looking for what else a ” bread recipe” like many housebound citizens of these unfortunate time, anyway I have to admit I don’t bake! Reason being I have 2 wonderfully talented daughter-in-laws that do and shower me with goodies everytime I visit them. I tried your foolproof Easy Dutch Oven Bread and it was perfect and delicious. Can’t wait to try your other recipes. Thanks Tony. B.

April 22, 2020

I’m so glad you enjoyed this recipe Tony! That’s so great!

• Stephen
    April 22, 2020

Your videos make everything look so easy your bloopers sure how hard you work at it they’re both great and I love your food thank you

April 22, 2020

Thank you for your kind words, Stephen!

• Vanita
    April 22, 2020

How can I get printed recipes instead of videos?

April 22, 2020

Hello Vanita, you can search for the recipe in the search field in my blog and click on jump to recipe and print.

• Olia Mazuryk
    April 21, 2020

Hi Natasha! I am also Ukrainian. Yay! I tried your salmon recipe and my daughter and I love it. It’s fabulous and was just perfect. Thank you for sharing.

April 21, 2020

That’s just awesome!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful review!

• Steven Owens
    April 21, 2020

Looking for the best chicken cordon bleu recipe. Without the mushrooms due to I’m allergic to them. Thank you for your time

April 21, 2020

Thank you for sharing that with me. I will add it to my to-do list.

• Catherine Bailey
    April 20, 2020

I just recently came across you and your receipts. I love you style, simplicity and energy. Do you have a cookbook? I would love for you to think about it……it would certainly be a success. All the best for you and your family.

April 20, 2020

I’m so glad you’re enjoying our site and recipes! You’re so nice! We do not have a cook book at this time but stay tuned!

• Irene
        April 26, 2020

Hi Natasha! I am in uganda (Africa) just came across your web a few weeks back and I really love your recipes. Still trying them out at home but my family is into fastfood business and if I perfect some recipes I plan to introduce them on the menu. Though some ingredients back in my country are not available and some are damn expensive, thanks for sharing. God bless you and your entire family.

April 26, 2020

My pleasure, Irene. That’s a good idea and I hope my cooking ideas and videos can help with your business. Wishing you the best and stay safe/healthy!

• HelenMary DeSimone
    April 20, 2020

Because of this unfortunate event, I’ve been home since March 13. I live in upstate New York. Things are scary here. I hope you are safe and well. Since the closing of our state I have made many of your recipes. Each one of them have come out great. I’ve even sent the recipes to my daughter who lives in Vegas. It’s very scary not being able to go and see your child and hoping she is safe. But your videos and recipes have been a great way to stay connected.
    I even sent her the video of your house tour because they are having their home built now.
    Stay safe
    HelenMary DeSimone
    222 Flats Rd Ext
    Athens Ny 12015

April 20, 2020

Hello Helen Mary, thank you for dropping by with this note. I hope you’re doing well and staying healthy. I think it’s good that you are cooking more that way you’ll get distracted from all the negativity and doing something productive. I really hope that all goes well for all of us soon. Stay safe and healthy!

• Tasha :oD
    April 20, 2020

Hello again Natasha!
    As always, literally every single recipe of yours that I have made has turned out to be amazing! I want to tackle a few new recipes (that have not been included on your site) but I feel that if you try them and they turn out then I know that I can do it too. The two recipes that I am wanting to tackle are the cake with mirror glaze and the Japanese cheesecake! I would LOVE to see your versions of these two recipes!!

April 20, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing that with me, Tasha! I will add that to my list!

• Linda Farrington
    April 19, 2020

Hi Natasha i love all your recipes you are my favorite and cooked quiet a few of them delicious .I was looking for freezer friendly recipes it is possible to have them in a group for easy find to make it and freeze ? Thank you .God bless.

April 19, 2020

Thank you for your compliments, Linda. I don’t have all of my freezer-friendly recipes in one place but you can check out this Breakfast Burrito and Freezer Breakfast recipes.

• Michelle Tabata
    April 19, 2020

Natashaskitchen
    I just made your pumpkin flax granola and it turned out yummy and delicious.

April 19, 2020

Great to hear that, Michell. Thanks for sharing!

• Karen Rusich
    April 18, 2020

Natasha – I absolutely love your recipes. Each one is beyond delicious. Tonight I made your Italian pasta salad and the dressing was yummy! My family loves your banana chocolate chip muffins! I planned my menu for the week and most of them are yours. Will you be publishing a cookbook?

April 18, 2020

That’s so awesome! Thank you for sharing that compliment with us Karen! We’re so glad you enjoyed this recipe! We do not have a cookbook at this time but stay tuned!

• Sara
        April 21, 2020

Skip the cookbook Natasha! You deserve your own Cooking show. (Hey, Food Network, are you listening?) After a long day of online distance teaching I relax by logging on to Natasha’s Kitchen. Being home has given me the time to explore your cooking techniques and recipes. Last week, I made your delicious Chicken Parmesan dish. Now, My family wants it every week. Next, I am making your fish taco recipe for the first time ever. The twist you put on your recipes makes them unique and your video are always upbeat and make me smile which is definitely needed during this uncertain time. Thank-you from Texas!

April 21, 2020

Awww you are so sweet! Thank you Sara. Your comment made me smile big – what an amazing compliment.

• Evie
    April 18, 2020

Hi Natasha. Thank you so much for your wonderful recepeis. Because of them I have learned to expand my culinary skills. You are a great inspiration. God bless you.

April 18, 2020

Awww that’s the best! Thank you so much for sharing that with me, Evie! I’m all smiles

• Donna Moore
    April 18, 2020

I just recently found you on FaceBook and the first recipe was for meatballs. I’m an Italian so of course I had to try them out, well let me just say I have now made them for 3 weeks in a row, they are just delicious. I have a special needs son and he just sits and eats like 9 of them at a sitting, they rarely last for more then 2 -3 days and that just him and I eating them. Next is the Chicken Broccoli Stir fry and I can’t wait. I love watching you because you can see how much you really enjoy what you’re doing. Thank you so much!

April 18, 2020

I’m so glad you & your son enjoyed it! Thank you for the wonderful review, Donna!

• Lea Maynard-Shelton RN (lol)
    April 18, 2020

What a breath of fresh air! Your cooking shows… are so easy and fun to watch and the food you make, looks delicious and isn’t Ridiculously hard to make. But…
    But…. what hit me in the heart the most was, Your love of God and your boldness for Him!!! May God continue to richly bless you and your family. He is worthy of our praise!
    Keep that bouncy personality and beautiful smile going (It’s contagious!) and btw… your kids are absolutely gorgeous!

April 18, 2020

Hello Lea, thank you so much for your kind words. It is so inspiring and it motivates me to do better and create more content. I appreciate you and stay safe/healthy!

• Joan Heddings
    April 17, 2020

I do enjoy your recipes and your happy personality ,always fun to watch.You have a beautiful family.

April 17, 2020

You’re so nice! Thank you for that wonderful compliment!

• Kimberley
    April 17, 2020

Hello I have tried a couple of your recipes an loved them. Do you have book or is it all online?

April 17, 2020

Hi Kimberley, I’m so happy to hear you’re enjoying my recipes! I do not have a book at this time but we do have one in the works. Stay tuned!

• Jared Risinger
        April 18, 2020

I want one. I just barely found you on youtube. The editing is so fun and funny. I’m a recovering addict with mental disabilities, and food and simplistic cooking styles are so easy and fast. I worked as a line cook for years, and now disabled. I stopped cooking and writing music and doing art for a long time. I have been watching your videos all day!! it gave me a little “spark’ again. Lately cooking again helps me focus on positivity, which brings me to the aura of light and energy you put in your videos. That helps too! Makes me smile and feel happy. Thank you! I’m looking forward to using your recipes and ideas! -Namaste.

April 19, 2020

Hello Jared, thank you so much for sharing your story with me. It helps inspire me to do better and create more content to inspire more people like you. Glad you’re going back to cooking again, enjoy and I hope you love every recipe that you try!

• Kimberley
        April 19, 2020

Perfect thank you.

• Anastasia
    April 17, 2020

Hello Natalia!

Thank you so much for all you do! I stumbled upon your YouTube channel a few days ago and tried making a cheesecake, it came out AMAZING!! So easy to follow and so entertaining in the process! Thank you!

Next, going to try berry tiramisu cake for my birthday))))

April 17, 2020

I’m so happy you discovered our blog & YouTube channel, Anastasia. Welcome! Thank you for sharing that wonderful review with us!

• Kay
    April 16, 2020

I LOVE watching you cook and can’t wait to try your recipes!!! I would also love to know the name of your blue ceramic cookware.

April 16, 2020

Thanks for watching and I am excited for you to try out the recipes too! Here’s our Amazon Page where you can still the different kitchen tools that I am using.

• KENNETH WITKIN
    April 16, 2020

Every recipe I have followed has been great.

April 16, 2020

I’m so glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing that with me.

• Amanda Galloway
    April 15, 2020

I have been following you for awhile and have had great success with your recipes! But when I read your “About” I liked your even more. Always happy to see someone give God the glory! Keep up the hard work and may the good Lord continue to bless you!

April 15, 2020

So so amazing! thank you for stopping by – I’m so glad you discovered our blog! Blessings to you Amanda! THANK YOU!

• Carson Coomes
      April 16, 2020

I agree completely with Amanda. As a total stranger, I would also like to acknowledge that I was happy to continue to use Natasha’s kitchen recipes in my home after seeing that you have given God all the glory. Thank you for your encouragement and witness!

• Michelle Teo
    April 15, 2020

Hi Natasha, I happen to see your video on brownie and would like to try making. Unfortunately there is only the ingredients needed without the measurements/quantity for each ingredient. Could you share please?

April 15, 2020

Hello Michelle, what video are you referring to? Can you send the link so I can check?

• Lilian Timms
    April 14, 2020

I live your recipes and videos. I’m from the UK.
    I recently saw you use the Instant Pot Duo for one of your recipes and was very intrigued by it. I read up about it and added it to my Amazon Wishlist. In March, My brother and his lovely wife bought it for me as a gift. I’m so excited to start using it.
    I was wondering whether you will be doing more recipes using the Instant pot duo so I can get using mine. Have googled and found a few but would love more from you please.
    Thank you so much.

April 14, 2020

Hi Lilian! I’m so glad you got the Instant Pot! We love using ours! Yes, we plan on more recipes on it in the future. You can find all of our Instant Pot Recipes HERE. I hope that helps.

• Nancy Cox
    April 14, 2020

I love watching your videos. Love all your recipes. My question; do you have a cook book?

April 14, 2020

You’re so nice! Thank you, Nancy! We do not have a cookbook at this time but we do have one in the works. Stay tuned!

• Franco Buono
    April 13, 2020

Thank-you!! I use many of your recipes and have yet to come across something that hasn’t delivered. Your choices are amazing and instructions are to point! I’ll be trying out the Kiwi/Berry cake this week, getting it ready for our Greek Orthodox Easter celebration!
    Many thanks!

April 14, 2020

You are very welcome, Franco. Thank you for youur nice words and great feedback. Enjoy making the cake this week!

• Maria Hendrix
    April 13, 2020

i love your recipes, family friendly and healthy option versions too-

i wanted to see if you can tell me what brand dutch oven do you use , which one to buy…looking for some help

• Tania
    April 13, 2020

The paska worked out so well! Any chance of a reliable patychky recipe? If you do, please include cut of meat used? And maybe a hollupschi recipe as well?

• Nina Gårdsøy
    April 13, 2020

I enjoy watching your videos on Facebook. What can I use to replace buttermilk? (avocado ranch..)
    Greetings from Norway
    Nina

April 13, 2020

Hi Nina, I haven’t tested this but a plain yogurt may work, one of our readers had this idea. If you experiment, let me know how you liked the recipe

• Niall
        April 14, 2020

You might want to try Kefir, it works well for me