About

Hi there! My name is Natasha Kravchuk. My handsome husband, Vadim, and I started Natasha’s Kitchen in 2009 and develop recipes and recipe videos full time together.

I come from a family of fantastic cooks and I’m here to share generations of recipes that are homey, fresh, healthy, family-friendly, authentic, and  adventurous. Most importantly, our recipes taste great and you can trust that they actually work.

Natasha of NatashasKitchen sitting

My Family:

My parents came to the US as refugees from Ukraine when I was 4 years old. They brought 5 tiny girls and had nothing but a stack of suitcases. They didn’t know the language, but worked hard and achieved the American dream. Watch the TV News Segment about our incredible story.

Growing up, I used to be so shy I thought no one would marry me until my husband came along and swept me off my feet (true story). I married my wonderful husband Vadim over 16 years ago. We are blessed with two children. Every recipe is thoroughly tested and approved by each of us and is often critiqued by relatives and friends. We only post the recipes we love and make over and over.

We live in Idaho, “Ida-who?” Potatoes, people, potatoes! Our family attends Life Church Boise. We strive to walk in love and live our lives by the word of God and the life of Jesus.

Family crouching down and smiling

My Background:

We’re so thankful to be full-time foodies and recipe developers. We’re living our dream because of you and I can’t thank you enough! I draw on all of my past experience which make me the recipe developer, video creator, photographer, writer, and business owner that I am today. We set the bar high so you can expect great recipes and videos here. God has made all of my past experiences work for my good.

The ‘Resume’:

• Starting as a teen, I worked for 7 years as a business intern (my most valuable ‘education’).
  • Earned my bachelors degree in Business (long story)
  • Worked as a Realtor for 4 years during which I had an early mid-life crisis and cried a lot (let’s just say it wasn’t for me).
  • Second Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and worked as an RN in telemetry (shorter story, but still long).
  • Blogging since 2009

So, I’m a wife, mom, food blogger, video creator, photographer, writer, influencer, social media boss, entrepreneur, and worship leader. If I were a sandwich, I’d be a chicken bacon avocado on focaccia.

Natasha serving food to children

About Natasha’s Kitchen:

I started this food and family blog in 2009 as a way to share favorite recipes and events with family and friends. It has grown much larger than I could have imagined with about 1,000 recipes and about 7 Million hungry visitors per month. In April 2020, we passed 1,000,000 subscribers on Youtube and our channel is growing fast.

My goal with Natasha’s Kitchen is for you to really discover and fall in love with cooking and find many new favorite recipes your family will love. The ingredients we use are simple and easily accessible; not overly hoity-toity. My motto: if you can read (a well-written, tested and trusted recipe), you can cook.

This is a personal website and all of the recipes are tested and approved by my family. All of the photography is done by myself and I’m the one showing up in our videos. My husband edits the photos and videos (and he’s the videographer single-handedly running 3 cameras at once).

Much of the recipes I share come from my Mom and Mother-in-law, family, friends, and experience in the kitchen. I am so thankful to have such amazing people in my life who generously share their rich knowledge of cooking.

father and son eating food

How I got Started Cooking:

To be completely honest, I wasn’t always excited about cooking. When I got married in 2003, it became a necessity – “must eat to live” and Mom wasn’t doing the cooking anymore. We had a lot of frozen meals and ate out too much in the first year of our marriage. I had a free summer (and decided I would improve my cooking skills so we could live and eat healthier.

I dove into cookbook after cookbook and plundered my mom’s recipe books. I was at the library all the time bringing home piles of cookbooks; I was hooked! I even read my mother’s cooking textbook from her college days (Mom completed her culinary program when we moved to the US). I had discovered the joy of cooking. Within a few months, my husband and I each lost weight just from cooking more at home. Now I can’t stop cooking and thinking about cooking and dreaming about cooking… I was born for this!

My recipe collection continues to grow. I love to try new recipes and will share my favorites with you. I hope you enjoy this blog and find recipes that will become your family favorites as well.

family laughing and smiling together

Get Featured: If you would like your recipe featured on this site, email it to me by clicking here (warning: spammers will get hit in the face with unripe avocados).

Disclaimer: This blog includes only my own opinions and is not professional advice. It is not intended to be dietary advice or a diet plan, although I try to post healthy-ish recipes, please talk to your Dr. for medical or dietary advice. I am not liable if you eat too many cheeseburgers.

• Hibbah
    September 3, 2020

Hi Natasha ive loved u from the first time I saw u Ur recipes are hit and I’m eager to see what’s next , Hibbah

September 3, 2020

I’m so inspired reading this!! Thank you! I’m so glad you’re enjoying our recipes!

• LaKesha
    September 2, 2020

Hello, I love your Facebook videos! I see all of the links to the different products. I didn’t see the food scraper you use in many of your videos. What brand is it/can it purchase it?

September 2, 2020

Hi Lakesha. You can view the kitchen tools that I use here in our Amazon Page.

• Chris J
    September 2, 2020

I’ve just recently discovered your web site and have loved every recipe I’ve tried so far. I love how easy the recipes are and all of the fresh ingredients. On my recent grocery shopping trip, 80% of the things in my cart were fruits and veggies. It feels so good to get away from eating prepackaged highly processed foods. Thank you for sharing your incredible recipes. As many others have asked, are you planning to create a cookbook in the future?

September 2, 2020

Hello Chris, we’re so glad you discovered my website and recipes! Totally agree with that and homemade also feels so much healthier than store-bought. I am working on a cookbook so watch out for it.

• aiko orero
    September 2, 2020

every time I watched your I feel hungry. someday I will cook what you are doing.

September 2, 2020

I hope you try and love our recipes Aiko!

• Dick
    September 1, 2020

I’m making plum jam, no peel, no pectin. Do I leave the peelings in the jam or remove them sometime later? Like your format on recipes. Thanks for the assist.
    Dick

September 1, 2020

Hi, we leave the peelings in the jam, they break down enough and add a pleasant texture in the end.

• Hira Owais
    August 31, 2020

I’ve been watching you a lot these days,even my husband noticed it and said are you a fan of her?:p

August 31, 2020

Thanks to you both for always watching my videos. I hope you love every recipe that you’ll try!

• Connie Liles
    August 29, 2020

I knew there was something special about you.
    You didnt even need to say it and I had a feeling you knew Jesus..
    Yay you!

August 30, 2020

Thank you for that wonderful compliment! Blessings to you!

• Evy
    August 29, 2020

I found your recipe for Marinated Canned Bell Peppers. I am going to make them. Do you just serve them like you would pickles and the like? Or do you warm them up and serve them with certain foods? Thanks for sharing your recipes!

August 29, 2020

Hi Evy, we do not warm them

• Syarvin Rajamurthi
    August 29, 2020

Hi Natasha, how are you doing? Hope that you and your family will always stay well and happy. The recipes you give are always a wonder and I’m pretty sure that your children are really proud to have for a mother and I really can see it through the videos you make. You are one of my idols, Natasha. Go on making your videos and I really hope that you’ll gain more and more subscribers and…. are you done with your cookbooks because I’m really excited to read your cookbooks. And I won’t be surprised if your books are super hit. Love, Syarvin.

August 29, 2020

You are so nice! Thank you so much for that wonderful feedback!

• Pat
    August 28, 2020

Hello Natasha!
    I recently tried your macaroni salad recipe. My brother who thought he did not “like” macaroni salad raved about it!! I find myself searching your site when I need a good recipe! Thank you for so much to choose from. Can’t wait to try many more! Do you think you might try probiotic fermenting fruits/vegetables in the future?

August 28, 2020

That’s just awesome Pat! I’m so happy you enjoyed this recipe! Thank you for that suggestion, I will add it to my list!

• Vickie
    August 27, 2020

Hi Natasha, Can you tell me what your favorite pans are? I’ve tried many of the name brands and spent a lot of money, only to be disappointed with them in a few weeks. We love your shrimp tacos and make them often! Thanks, Vickie

• Monica Rodriguez
    August 26, 2020

Hi Natasha! Thank you for your amazing recipes. I find myself making one of your dishes at least once a week! Have you considered writing a cookbook with your recipes? I know I would buy it in a second. Please do consider writing a cookbook. I know you would be a hit!!!

Sincerely,
    Monica from Canada

August 27, 2020

Wow, that’s so wonderful! I hope you love every recipe that you try. I am currently working on a cookbook, will share it with everyone when it’s done.

• Silvia
    August 26, 2020

Natasha since I saw the wonders you do in the kitchen I admire you, but now that I have read a little of your biography I admire you more you have a spirit that can be perceived even through your videos, you have a beautiful family, with all my heart I hope you continue to have many more followers so that your delicious recipes can be enjoyed by many people, personally the few that I have made, my children have loved it, thank you for sharing your gift, God bless you always

August 27, 2020

Hello Silvia, so great to hear from you. Thank you so much for your kind words and good feedback, it helps inspire me to do better and create more content. Take care and I hope you love every recipe that you will try!

• Pauline Lennon
    August 26, 2020

Absolutely LOVED Madeira Chicken (Cheesecake Factory Copycat). I want to make a larger portion for company. Do I double the wine and broth? I was so surprised to see the sauce thicken without flour or cornstarch. Why is that? I’m hooked on following you. Thank you so much for easy directions and such tasteful recipes. You and your family are just adorable!

August 27, 2020

Hi Pauline, so great to hear that you enjoyed this recipe! When you’re at the recipe, just click on Jump to the recipe and click on the number of servings to adjust the ingredients. I hope that helps.

• Dean
    August 26, 2020

Natasha, your website has an overwhelming number of ads. They keep popping up and break the context of your writing. I’ve enjoyed many of your recipes but I dislike your website

August 26, 2020

Hello Dean, thank you for sharing your concerns and feedback. The only way we can continue providing free recipes is by having ads on our site so we are not able to remove those at this time. We find that most people would rather see the ads than pay to see the recipes. I appreciate your feedback and I hope you love every recipe you try.

• CARMELETHA STULTZ-BICKNELL
    August 26, 2020

I absolutely adore the way you cook, I try a lot of your recipes and they are delicious! You have a God given talent!

August 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your compliments!

• saja
    August 26, 2020

hi your the best and your recipes!!!!!!

August 26, 2020

You’re so nice! Thank you Saja!

• Roseann Fankhauser
    August 24, 2020

Dear Natasha, I’ve been following you on FB for quite some time and sharing your recipes like crazy! Except for the fattening dessert ones! Sorry but my grandma friends and I can’t go there at our golden age. I love how simple many of your recipes are and “So Easy” as you often say. I read your chicken soup recipe one afternoon and made it that evening for dinner from memory. My husband and I enjoyed it so thank you very much. Today I bought two lovely avocados in order to make the corn, tomato and avocado salad tomorrow. We bought corn from a local farm stand last week near Saltsburg, Pennsylvania where we had visited a dear friend. The fresh cilantro I bought is unusually fragrant and I can hardly wait to dive into the salad. Occasionally when I can’t sleep at night or might be feeling sad or anxious, one of your videos will pop up on FB and I can’t resist watching it and can’t stop smiling as I watch and listen to you. Thank you for sharing your amazing pantry, too. Your children are so beautiful and your husband so handsome! If I had a daughter I would want her to be exactly like you. Thank you for your sweet spirit and willingness to share your life with us. You are really blessed and a blessing.

August 24, 2020

Hello Roseann, it’s so great to hear from you and thank you for sharing your story with us. It also helps inspire me to do more videos and create more content when I receive such kind words and comments like this. Thank you for sharing that with us and I hope you love every recipe that you will try!

• Patty
    August 24, 2020

Hi, Natasha! I don’t consider myself much of a cook, but since this year’s events I have gravitated to your website and what a great choice. I know since choosing to make meals from “Natasha’s Kitchen” my family is impressed, enjoy their dinners, I accept their satisfied smiles after their meal. I guess I can now consider myself a pretty darn good cook. Thanks, Natasha!

August 24, 2020

Aww, that’s the best! Thank you so much for sharing that with me Patty!

• Gizelle Cruz
    August 23, 2020

Hi Natasha! I just wanted to say you are an inspiration to me. Your recipes are really great ❤️

August 23, 2020

Thank you so much, Gizelle. I am so happy to keep on inspiring you by providing more content and new recipes!

• Your Fan
    August 22, 2020

Hi Natasha, I’m one of your biggest fans! I had absolutely NO idea how to cook and you saved me! Thank you so much for all the wonderful recipes, humor, and smiles

August 22, 2020

Aww, that’s the best! I’m so inspired to read this review! Thank you!

• Leticia Natoli
    August 22, 2020

I came across your recipes and website a few years back. Life got busy and my husband and I were eating out a lot due to busy schedules. We now have a toddler and I have made changes to help our family make better food choices….you have helped with this tremendously. You are def made for this!!! Me and my nursing coworker always talk about your recipes and which one we are going to attempt to make over the weekend. I even send her a video and ask her to make it for me (she is a better cook than me)!

August 22, 2020

Awww that’s the best! Thank you so much for sharing that with me Leticia! I’m all smiles & so happy you’re enjoying our recipes!

• Veronica M
    August 21, 2020

I love watching Natasha’s cooking videos. By any chance do you have a recipe for a Boston Cream Pie?
    Thank you in advance! Blessings to you and your family.

August 22, 2020

Hi Veronica, I do not at this time but that’s a great idea! Adding it to my list! Thank you!

• Olga
    August 21, 2020

Hello, Natasha. Maybe you know recepy of Esterházy torte (Эстерхази)I want to find a good recepy

• Nadine Cumbie
    August 21, 2020

I have just recently found you on facebook. I don’t like to cook at all, but looking at your recipes, I am excited to try them and learn to enjoy cooking! My whole family loves the chicken avacoda salad. It’s delicious! Thank you for all you do! God bless you!

August 21, 2020

You’re welcome, Nadine! I’m so glad you’re enjoying our recipes! Blessings to you!

• Jane
        August 21, 2020

I love your recipes and your story. You have a wonder Attitude. Wishing you continued success.

August 21, 2020

You’re so nice! Thank you for that wonderful compliment Jane!

• Sayeedah
    August 20, 2020

Hello
    Natasha
    I first ran into one of your recipes during the lockdown this May / June. I have decided to eat healthy and loose some weight I have always known that broccoli has a lot of benefits so I searched on YouTube for delicious broccoli salad and clicked on your video
    I like the music and the recipe was wonderful as I am not a broccoli fan .
    I now make your recipe at least once a week
    Today I went on Google to look for pasta recipe with asperagus and yours came out with the highest views

August 21, 2020

Thanks for sharing that with us, Sayeedah. I’m so glad to know that my content has helped you with your fitness goals! Keep up the great work.

• Emily
    August 20, 2020

We found your videos on Pinterest and have been hooked since. Family favorites include Crispy Chicken Sandwich (served tonight with plate licking), chocolate cake, and easy cheesecake with caramel sauce (mmmmmmmmmm). Keep up the great work and thanks for the glimpse in to your life your dream kitchen is just that…dreamy!!

August 20, 2020

Thank you for this lovely comment, Emily! I’m smiling big reading this! Thank you for this amazing feedback with me!

• Shelley Johnson
    August 19, 2020

I am going to make your Pico de Gallo. I have recently become interested in using the right onion for each recipe. What type of onion do you use in your Pico de Gallo? What would you use in guacamole?

Shelley Johnson
    Minnesota

August 19, 2020

Hello Shelley, you can use either white or red onion depends on your preference. I hope you like it! Here’s my Pico De Gallo recipe.

• Simona
    August 18, 2020

Hi Natasha, I was looking at your 2 different new york style cheese cake recipes. I was wondering if I could bake the newer one that has the water bath method not using the water bath like the older one?

August 20, 2020

Hi Simona, I would recommend making the cake intended for the water bath if you want the water bath. There are slight differences and after testing, we found they work best for the methods they are written for.

• Porter Smith-Thayer
    August 18, 2020

Hi there! I want to make your peach preserves, but I only have the monk fruit sugar on hand. What do you think? Would this sugar substitute still work? (trying to keep my sugar low) thanks so much! Porter (she/her)

August 18, 2020

Hi Porter, I honestly haven’t tried making preserves with that substitution. You might google search to see if anyone has tried. I’m not sure if that is an effective or safe preserving sweetener like sugar is.

• Josette Camilleri
    August 18, 2020

Love your recipes, but most of all your sense of humour and the funny way you present yourself and your recipes. Keep up your great spirit and the lovely food and the creative ideas you pass on to many. God bless you love from Malta

August 18, 2020

Thank you for your appreciation, Josette. I love making funny faces and actions to make cooking more fun! I’m glad you’re enjoying my videos.

• Wafa Samardali
    August 18, 2020

Natasha,,,, you are my hero and savior
    I love your recipes, and everyday I am trying one.
    God bless you with your family…. keep up the great super duper work
    Regards

August 18, 2020

Thank you for your compliments! I hope you love every recipe that you try.

• Jennifer
    August 17, 2020

I just discovered your website and tonight made my third recipe of yours. All were big hits with the family! Thank you so much.

August 17, 2020

THat’s just awesome Jennifer! Thank you for that amazing review! I’m so glad you enjoyed this recipe!

• Francesca
    August 16, 2020

Wonderful blog…
    Reading your story it issinikar to mine…
    I love cooking and inventing recipes..
    I created a cooking group on facebook…take pictures and post many healthy recipes
    And above all I love Jesus Christ…
    Take care

August 16, 2020

Thank you for taking the time in reading our story. I wish you great success in what you do!

• Kathy Gick
    August 16, 2020

I have ordered 2recipe books, and come to find out they are for recipes to write. Do you have a cook book that I can buy?

August 16, 2020

Hi Kathy, I am currently working on it. I’ll make sure to share it with you all when it’s ready!

• Ann Berenbrok
    August 16, 2020

Want to let your know I gave you a nod in my FB post with the super great Peach Preserve recipe!
    Anna Kowalik Berenbrok

August 16, 2020

Awesome! I’ll be checking that out, Ann.

• Alexandra
    August 16, 2020

You have a wonderful website, I enjoy reading and watching your recipes, thank you!

August 16, 2020

Thank you for watching my videos and checking out my recipes!

• Barb
    August 15, 2020

I have tried a number of your recipes & I haven’t had a miss yet! Thank you!
    Question, Can your pizza dough be frozen?

August 15, 2020

So nice to know that, Barb. Freezing will work fine. To Freeze Pizza Dough: 1. Let the dough do it’s cold ferment overnight before freezing. 2. Lightly coat the dough with oil and transfer to a resealable freezer-safe zip bag and squeeze out the excess air then freeze up to 3 months. 3. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator then transfer to a lightly oiled bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let it rest on the counter and come to room temperature 1 hour before shaping.

• Jodi
    August 14, 2020

Hello! I love your recipes. Today I watched the Lump Crab Cake video and loved it. But I can not find the recipe anywhere. Can you send it to me so I can print it. Thanks.

• Jodi
    August 14, 2020

Hello! I love your recipes. Today I watched the Lump Crab Cake video and loved it. But I can not find the recipe anywhere. I thought I saw the recipe (that I could print) earlier today but can’t locate it now. Can you send it to me? Thanks.

August 14, 2020

Hi Jodi! Thank you for that lovely comment! I’m so happy you’re enjoying our recipes! Are you possibly referring to our Shrimp Cakes? We don’t have a crab cake recipe at this time but several of our readers have mentioned using crab into place of shrimp.

• Omar turcios
    August 13, 2020

hello, Natasha I love to see your videos and the charisma that you have in your videos I would love to see you make some recipes for Latin American (El Salvador) is a country with a lot of culture and the famous dish of that country is the pupusas ”I would love to see you prepare in your channel I wish you the best in your life and keep going I will continue watching your videos

August 13, 2020

Hi Omar, thank you for writing in and sharing that suggestion. If I come up with something great, I will be sure to share it.

• Bob Suchy
    July 26, 2020

Hi Natasha…….I’ve searched your recipe library but couldn’t find anything for pierogi’s or in your case pirohy? 😜. I’m certain a Ukrainian girl like you has a secret recipe…….could you share?

• Phyllis Frisema
    July 25, 2020

Oh Natasha! I have one flaw and that is I watch your video’s later at night and always go to bed hungry. I do love them.

• Shammy
    July 24, 2020

I love your recipes and I was wondering if you can do chicken croquettes?

July 25, 2020

Hi Shammy, thank you for the suggestion. If I come up with something awesome, I will be sure to share it.

• Tim Prough
    July 24, 2020

Your the best chef in the WORLD! My wife and I love your recipes and have not found a flaw. Thank YOU!

P.S. I have a huge favor to ask of you and the family. Please get a hold of me so I can discuss with you.

July 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your compliments. You can send me an email at hello@natashaskitchen.com

• elizebth curry
        July 27, 2020

do you can dill pickle if so how do you make them

• Sandra Ramirez
    July 23, 2020

I am so hooked on your videos, the recipes your create are easy and very fun to make! Do you sell a cookbook?

July 23, 2020

I’m so glad you’re enjoying our recipes, Sandra! We do not have a cookbook just yet but we are working on one, stay tuned!

• Sima
    July 23, 2020

Dear Natasha. I love your cooking. May be in immigrant too from Armenia. I need to know how can I go to your notes, when you mention all the time about kitchen products?

July 23, 2020

Hi Sima! If you are looking for our favorite kitchen tools you can find them HERE in our Blog Shop or in our Amazon Shop HERE. I hope this is helpful!

• Deb
    July 22, 2020

Hi Natasha, writing from PA and found your website from a search for a dill pickle recipe. What caught my eye is that you use the stems also. I am going to try it. Sounds yummy. My son asked it I could make him some dill pickles. My husband likes bread and butter pickles. I have a question…..have you ever froze dills to use when cukes become available.

July 22, 2020

Hi Deb, I haven’t tried freezing. I’m not sure if that would make their consistency weird or mushy.

• Melanie Barrett
    July 21, 2020

Wow! You family is beautiful! I so appreciate that you shared your faith too! May God bless you and your sweet family!

July 21, 2020

You’re so nice! Thank you, Melanie! Blessings to you and yours!

• Stephanie Sittman
    July 21, 2020

I’m hooked. My son lives about 20 miles north of me with 4 roommates. With what is going on I never think they have enough to eat. So, I will search your video’s, select a recipe and drop it off at his house. I am having so much fun and always enjoy finding something new.
    I cooked for my boyfriend the other night and just followed your video.
    I love when I get a new FB notice from you with a new recipe.
    This week I am baking the Apple turnovers.

July 21, 2020

Thank you so much for your great comments, Stephanie. It’s so great to hear that you always use my content to search for new recipes to try.

• Ankit Khandelwal
    July 21, 2020

I am new follower of your blog and Facebook. I bumped into your video accidentally while watching food videos on Facebook. Since then I am hooked onto your videos. Subscribed to Youtube, FB and now to your website.

I have seen a lot of cooking videos, but what sets you apart from the crowd which I love is the small little tiny dramas that you put in your videos.. that bubbly and cheerful nature, smiling face in videos, that is really adorable and is entertaining. Unlike other boring cooking videos. I also like the video editing dramas that is put. Kudos!

I showed my wife the recipes and your videos. Haven’t tried any of the recipes yet but I know I will be trying out many soon.

Keep rocking! And looking forward to many more fantastic recipes.

I am pretty curious about one thing … What happens to all the food that you cook?

July 21, 2020

You’re so nice! Thank you so much for sharing that great review with us Ankit! I’m so glad you discovered our blog and videos. We eat most of it but also share with family and friends.

• Ankit Khandelwal
        July 21, 2020

A request from my wife – Can you please share some recipes of the vegetarian food and vegan foods.

I am sure with so many of us wants to create your food magic in our kitchen but we are vegetarian.

July 21, 2020

Thanks for suggesting that. In the meantime, you can check out these diet recipes.

• Kim Reeves
    July 20, 2020

Hi Natasha, can you add pure cocoa to your buttercream meringue frosting?

July 21, 2020

Hi Kim, I haven’t tested this with cocoa but here is what one of our readers wrote “I ended up adding 3oz of melted semisweet chocolate and 3 oz of bitter 100%cocoa chocolate after adding the vanilla. I didn’t want the sweetness to go up because of the chocolate. And I also sifted about 1/4 cup of cocoa powder at the end and hand mix that in. Tastes amazing! I’ll re-whip on Friday for the cupcakes I’m making” I hope that helps.

• Deanna Raye
    July 19, 2020

Hi natasha I’m keeping a friend request from Facebook I’m not sure if you let us know

July 20, 2020

I’m not sure I understand what you mean. Can you clarify your statement or question?

• Janet G
    July 19, 2020

Question: your cream puff recipe.. can you sub 2% Milk for whole milk?
    Thanks!!!
    Love you Natasha!!

July 19, 2020

Hi Janet. Others commented this “Omg it worked the first time I tried it! I didn’t have whole milk so I used 2% with a splash of heavy cream.” I hope that helps.

• Tracyockey
    July 19, 2020

Natasha, I love your YouTube channel. I have a question about your chocolate mousse. What ingredient can I use instead of Expresso or coffee in your chocolate mousse? Thanks for much. Tracy

July 19, 2020

Thanks Tracy. We have only tried this with coffee – from my research coffee really enhances the flavor of chocolate but you could substitute with water instead and the recipe would still work.

• Maryam
    July 19, 2020

Hello l love your recepie, I have made lots delicious meal, recently l have started baking l would to know how much is one cup of flour or butter, l would be grateful sent me the acurrate measurements, lots love maryam

• Sheila D
    July 18, 2020

You and your family are beautiful! Luv all your videos. Thank you for sharing it all. From Vancouver B C Canada

July 18, 2020

Thank you for that wonderful compliment! You’re so nice!

• Ovsan agulian
      July 22, 2020

I like to know if you have cookbook for sale, I love your recipes, and fun to watch you as you cook. I want to buy your book.

July 22, 2020

Hi Ovsan, we do not have one at this time but stay tuned we are working on one!

• Nancy
    July 17, 2020

I started watching you on Facebook and thought, I need to look this woman up and I am so glad I did! Love your videos and positivity. Going to try some of your recipes soon.

July 17, 2020

Awww that’s the best! Thank you so much for sharing that with me!

• Suzzette Ghale
    July 15, 2020

You’re Fabulous!!! (As well as Gorgeous with a Gorgeous Family!!). I might be wrong, but I think you’re the ONLY cook I am following on Pinterest!! There’s a reason!!!

July 15, 2020

Thank you for that wonderful compliment Suzzette! I’m so happy you’re enjoying our recipes!

• Carole
      July 18, 2020

I am not a baker but I saw your recipes and they were sooo easy. Started to bake! Everything has turned out perfect and I love it your revipes r so easy.
      Everybody thinks I’m a pro but I’m really not. I post everything I make on fb and all of my friends have started to do baking from your revipes as I tell them they r DT
      I ions.
      I am a senior and I share with all my family and friends. Thank you sooo so much.
      I made your strawberry cake yesterday it was really good.

July 18, 2020

Aww that’s the best Carole! I’m so happy to hear you’re enjoying and sharing our recipes! That’s so great!

• Donna Heiken
    July 15, 2020

Hi Natasha. I enjoy your recipes. What brand/type of m eat thermometer do you recommend? Thank you.

July 15, 2020

I’m so glad you’re enjoying our recipes, Donna! This Instant Read Thermometer is our absolute favorite!

• Sharon Culler
    July 15, 2020

Love your videos.

July 15, 2020

Thank you so much for watching my videos. We appreciate your support.

• Amy
    July 14, 2020

I am planning to make your vanilla extract for Christmas presents. Thank you for including the free label template!
    Just wondering if using amber jars will work as well or if there is a reason for clear glass besides the aesthetic. I found the amber jars much cheaper on Amazon and hoping they’ll be fine! Any thoughts?
    Thanks,
    Amy

July 15, 2020

Hi Amy, amber bottles jars will work great!

• Laurie Barnes
    July 14, 2020

Can I use your peach or plum preserve recipe with strawberries? Peach turned out beautiful! Thank you!!

July 14, 2020

Hello Laurie, I haven’t really tried that yet to advise. If you will do an experiment, please share with us how it goes.

• Debbie Shipley
    July 14, 2020

Hi Natasha it’s me again. Wanted to tell you how much I love your videos and recipes. The cheeseburger sliders was a big hit in my house. My grandson wants them every week now. Idea when your book will come out??

July 14, 2020

Thanks for sharing that with us, Debbie. I am working on the cookbook but it’s taking a while but I’ll make sure to share it with everyone when it’s ready!

• Debbie Shipley
    July 14, 2020

Natasha I’m looking for your shepherd’s pie recipe having lil hard time finding it!

July 14, 2020

Hi Debbie, I do not have a shepherd’s pie recipe at this time but I do have it on my to-do list.

• Micheal and Pat Connors
    July 13, 2020

Thank you so much for Such wonderful recipes. My mom was a very good cook, so I got spoiled growing up, but she also showed me some things. My wife & I both enjoy good food. We especially enjoy what a joy it is cooking with you! You’re so much fun, and have the most beautiful smile. Now we find out you’re also our sister! What joy! Thank you so much for giving with so much love! My wife Pat & I pray the manifest blessing of our Lord Jesus Christ upon you and your beautiful family!

July 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words and appreciation. I hope you and your family love every recipe that you try! Stay safe and God bless too.

• Joy
    July 13, 2020

Hey natasha thanks for sharing
    Your videos.
    Joy ndh

July 13, 2020

You’re welcome Joy! I’m glad you’re enjoying them!

• Jo-Ann Raia
    July 12, 2020

Hi Natasha, I love to watch your videos. You really are very funny as well as talented. I have recently retired so I am back to cooking for my daughter and myself. Today, I am using your meatloaf recipe to do something different from my mother’s. I am also 1/2 Ukrainian and 1/2 Lithuanian. Next year I have a vacation planned to visit Ukraine, for the first time. I have family in Kiev and Levov (?) . Where are you from? Is your husband also Ukrainian? I can’t wait to try your recipes everyday. I bought a Chef’s knife and cut my finger. I can’t chop like you do. I did buy one of the gloves that you use when you zest so I’ll use it to chop.I’m looking forward to eating your meatloaf tonite. Your friend. Jo-Ann

July 12, 2020

So great to hear from you, Jo-Ann, and thanks for sharing that with us. We are now residing in Idaho but I am Ukrainian. I hope you love every recipe that you try!

• sue girardi
    July 12, 2020

Your recipes are amazing! – Do you have a cookbook out?

July 12, 2020

Thank you so much. I am working on the cookbook, hopefully I can finish this soon!

• Doreen Buttino
    July 12, 2020

I have a great recipe for flan cake would you be interested in it . You make it in a Bundt pan . I love all your recipes .Everyone I tried came out great .

July 12, 2020

Hello Doreen, sure you may share and send it to hello@natashaskitchen.com Thanks!

• Patricia
    July 11, 2020

I just love your recipes, style & humor. You & your family are pretty cute also. Lol. I’m especially grateful for this fish taco recipe since I live in the south west. It’s getting too hot for the oven-anytime of day! Your sauce is what I needed ( plus reminder of waiting to quickly heat tortillas until rest is ready). Thx.

July 11, 2020

Thank you so much for that wonderful feedback Patricia! I’m so glad you’ve enjoyed our fish taco recipe! It’s one of our favorites during the summer time!

• jennifer
        July 13, 2020

I love your cooking but stop eating pork if you love our JESUS the Jew.

• Roman Glen
    July 11, 2020

I’ve been cooking your recipes for almost 10 years now and every one has been amazing. I wish you and your wonderful family a blessed life. I really enjoy watching your videos. Please keep them coming.

July 11, 2020

You’re so nice! Thank you for this thoughtful and wonderful compliment, Roman! I’m inspired reading this review and thank you for following the blog for ten years! Wow!

• Ca2
    July 11, 2020

Delicious recipes! God bless you and your family.

July 11, 2020

I’m so happy you’re enjoying this recipe! Thank you for that great review!

• Barbara Dejean
    July 10, 2020

Natashas, my Sister and I are headed for the beach in September. Is it possible for me to freeze chicken marsala and bring it frozen to the beach then defrost it and serve it there. I wasn’t sure about how the mushrooms would turn out if it was frozen. I am making a head of time the taco sauce to bring it and have shrimp tacos there. I will make the sauce ahead of time and then get the fresh shrimp and cook that at the beach.

July 10, 2020

Hi Barbara, I haven’t tried freezing this to advise. I worry the cream will separate. If you experiment, let me know how you liked the recipe.

• Carol Yankus
    July 10, 2020

Hello Natasha. Just wanted to say how much I love your recipes. I am Lithuanian and love to read your ethnic recipes, although I love any kind of food. Your site is always the first one I look to when I want to try a new recipe. Keep all those recipes coming. I especially love your beef stew recipe. It is now my go-to recipe for stew.

July 10, 2020

Hi Carol, Thank you for that wonderful compliment! I’m so happy you’re enjoying our blog!