About

Hi there! My name is Natasha Kravchuk. My handsome husband, Vadim, and I started Natasha’s Kitchen in 2009 and develop recipes and recipe videos full time together.

I come from a family of fantastic cooks and I’m here to share generations of recipes that are homey, fresh, healthy, family-friendly, authentic, and  adventurous. Most importantly, our recipes taste great and you can trust that they actually work.

Natasha of NatashasKitchen sitting

My Family:

My parents came to the US as refugees from Ukraine when I was 4 years old. They brought 5 tiny girls and had nothing but a stack of suitcases. They didn’t know the language, but worked hard and achieved the American dream. Watch the TV News Segment about our incredible story.

Growing up, I used to be so shy I thought no one would marry me until my husband came along and swept me off my feet (true story). I married my wonderful husband Vadim over 16 years ago. We are blessed with two children. Every recipe is thoroughly tested and approved by each of us and is often critiqued by relatives and friends. We only post the recipes we love and make over and over.

We live in Idaho, “Ida-who?” Potatoes, people, potatoes! Our family attends Life Church Boise. We strive to walk in love and live our lives by the word of God and the life of Jesus.

Family crouching down and smiling

My Background:

We’re so thankful to be full-time foodies and recipe developers. We’re living our dream because of you and I can’t thank you enough! I draw on all of my past experience which make me the recipe developer, video creator, photographer, writer, and business owner that I am today. We set the bar high so you can expect great recipes and videos here. God has made all of my past experiences work for my good.

The ‘Resume’:

• Starting as a teen, I worked for 7 years as a business intern (my most valuable ‘education’).
  • Earned my bachelors degree in Business (long story)
  • Worked as a Realtor for 4 years during which I had an early mid-life crisis and cried a lot (let’s just say it wasn’t for me).
  • Second Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and worked as an RN in telemetry (shorter story, but still long).
  • Blogging since 2009

So, I’m a wife, mom, food blogger, video creator, photographer, writer, influencer, social media boss, entrepreneur, and worship leader. If I were a sandwich, I’d be a chicken bacon avocado on focaccia.

Natasha serving food to children

About Natasha’s Kitchen:

I started this food and family blog in 2009 as a way to share favorite recipes and events with family and friends. It has grown much larger than I could have imagined with about 1,000 recipes and about 7 Million hungry visitors per month. In April 2020, we passed 1,000,000 subscribers on Youtube and our channel is growing fast.

My goal with Natasha’s Kitchen is for you to really discover and fall in love with cooking and find many new favorite recipes your family will love. The ingredients we use are simple and easily accessible; not overly hoity-toity. My motto: if you can read (a well-written, tested and trusted recipe), you can cook.

This is a personal website and all of the recipes are tested and approved by my family. All of the photography is done by myself and I’m the one showing up in our videos. My husband edits the photos and videos (and he’s the videographer single-handedly running 3 cameras at once).

Much of the recipes I share come from my Mom and Mother-in-law, family, friends, and experience in the kitchen. I am so thankful to have such amazing people in my life who generously share their rich knowledge of cooking.

father and son eating food

How I got Started Cooking:

To be completely honest, I wasn’t always excited about cooking. When I got married in 2003, it became a necessity – “must eat to live” and Mom wasn’t doing the cooking anymore. We had a lot of frozen meals and ate out too much in the first year of our marriage. I had a free summer (and decided I would improve my cooking skills so we could live and eat healthier.

I dove into cookbook after cookbook and plundered my mom’s recipe books. I was at the library all the time bringing home piles of cookbooks; I was hooked! I even read my mother’s cooking textbook from her college days (Mom completed her culinary program when we moved to the US). I had discovered the joy of cooking. Within a few months, my husband and I each lost weight just from cooking more at home. Now I can’t stop cooking and thinking about cooking and dreaming about cooking… I was born for this!

My recipe collection continues to grow. I love to try new recipes and will share my favorites with you. I hope you enjoy this blog and find recipes that will become your family favorites as well.

family laughing and smiling together

Get Featured: If you would like your recipe featured on this site, email it to me by clicking here (warning: spammers will get hit in the face with unripe avocados).

Disclaimer: This blog includes only my own opinions and is not professional advice. It is not intended to be dietary advice or a diet plan, although I try to post healthy-ish recipes, please talk to your Dr. for medical or dietary advice. I am not liable if you eat too many cheeseburgers.

• Kathryn
    October 11, 2020

I love watching your cooking videos. You have so much pep and energy. Keep it up. You are so refreshing. I saw a video for “One banana bread” but cannot find it now. Can you send me the recipe? Thank you.

October 11, 2020

Thank you for your compliments and for always watching my videos! These are my Banana Bread recipes.

• Anna Hajduk
    October 10, 2020

Hi Natasha…l love your story and your recipes. I’m planning to try some. Thanks for sharing☺❤

October 11, 2020

You’re welcome, Anna. I hope you love every recipe that you try!

• Phyllis
    October 10, 2020

Love your recipes and enjoy your videos. You are so engaging and I find myself smiling, especially at tasting time. Could sit and watch your videos all day. Thank you for the smiles!

October 10, 2020

Awww that’s the best! Thank you so much for sharing that with me! I’m all smiles

• Kathy Locklear
    October 10, 2020

I luv your recipes I browsed thru your page you have some of the best recipes

It said this is a duplicate comment that I’ve said this before this is not true

October 11, 2020

No worries, Kathy. Thank you for your good comments and feedback!

• Kathy Locklear
    October 10, 2020

I browsed thru your page I Luv your recipes

October 10, 2020

Thank you for stopping by Kathy! I’m so happy you’re enjoying our recipes!

• Leona So
    October 9, 2020

Love all your fantastic recipes I was also a foreigner with out a dime ,but back to my country . I watch you all the time in Belgium enjoy you immensely thank you, you are also very funny to watch you

October 9, 2020

Aww, thank you so much for sharing that with me! I’m so happy you enjoyed this recipe!

• Sylvain Pelletier
    October 9, 2020

Love all your recipes

I would love to have more AIR FRYING recipes on your website

Healthy food for Air fryer

October 9, 2020

Thank you so much for that suggestion, Sylvain! Adding it to my list!

• Tyrone Barton
    October 7, 2020

Thank you Natasha! I am new to your site and got here by following the Facebook “rabbit trail”.

So refreshing to see your open proclamation of following the word of God and Jesus.

I am a career chef that recently started doing videos with my son Tytus. Tytus is 10 and has a real interest in videoing things, tech stuff, and becoming a “Chef” like dad. I felt this would be a great opportunity to research and learn with him. We are in the beginning stages and have a few videos on Facebook and Youtube. I have much respect for what you do because outside of being a career chef this is all new to me. Sure we have watched tons of food shows and I have been doing research on Youtube but it’s not the same is it? And I am not particularly skinny or young-looking. LOL

We are trying to build a structure that works great and that we are both comfortable with it. I don’t want this to be stressful for him (or me) BUT at the same time, we would hope it would at least be useful and/or entertaining. We are slowly figuring it out and are making some small purchases to “up our game”. This week we’ll get a shotgun mic to better the sound…and hopefully some better lighting in the future. Right now we are using some economically priced (cheap) telescoping camera stands, a pixel 3 phone, and some strategically placed lighting. Or not. LOL

Let us know if you have any more suggestions or have a blog or video somewhere where you explain your process, tips, or equipment y’all use. Basically any “how-to” information on the making and growing of the channel.

And once again, Thank You!

October 7, 2020

Sounds like an awesome and fun plan! Here are some tips that can hopefully help. Wishing you all the best!

• Tyrone Barton
        October 14, 2020

Thank you! I will be checking all these out. I thought you probably had a page for it. I just needed to look harder. Thanks for making it easy and giving me the link!

• Inna Konyavsky
    October 7, 2020

Thank you so much for all recipes, Natasha!
    Very easy to follow and easy to complete.
    When I need some new inspiration and nice twist for my old native recipes I always come here and always find what I was looking for!

October 7, 2020

That’s so great Inna! Thank you for sharing your thoughtful review!

• Brent c wening
    October 7, 2020

Like ur instant pot chicken,gotta do this week n, started grilling with my 2 uncles out 18 years old, now I am a part time retired farmer/welder,have a 1940 grainey we moved on farm,it’s my kitchen. I use very little charcoal,but mostly wood, but this new instant pot ,gotta try,thanks fr ur delicious recipes

• Sheila Giumelli
    October 7, 2020

You have a beautiful success story Natasha. God is so good to make all your dreams come true. How great is He! I admire people like you who are so devoted to your family, who strives to be the best and most of all who puts God in the center of your life. You have the whole package. So proud of you! God bless and cheers to many many more years of success! -Sheila

• Sheila
      October 7, 2020

ooops..and I forget to mention that you have the best recipes ever. I had friends over last weekend and it was all of your recipes! I made your glazed ham, lasagna, greek salad, bruchetta and Tres Leches. My friends enjoyed it so much!!! Thank you thank you for all your beautiful recipes!!! Love them all!!

October 7, 2020

Hello Sheila, thank you so much for your kind words and feedback. It helps inspire me to do better and create more content. I hope that you will love every recipe that you try!

• Joanne Gordon
    October 6, 2020

I just love your recipes.. I just made your Cream Puffs and they are cooling on the rack right now. I tried the Chicken Madeira the other night and my husband (who does most of the cooking) said it was the best he’s ever tasted. I have your video playing while I try your recipes. Thank you for being my cooking assistant.

October 6, 2020

Thanks for your great comments and feedback, Joanne. I hope you and your husband will love every recipe that you will try!

• Isabelle Alfano
    October 6, 2020

I am trying to make your juicy meatballs and I put way too much water. What can add to make it the right consistency?
    1 put 2/3 of 2 cups instead of 2/3 of 1 cup.

HELP!!

October 6, 2020

If the water is pooling at the top, I would dab it out with paper towels then add some bread crumbs to help the meatballs form.

• Linda Galea
    October 6, 2020

Hi Natasha. Love your recipes and videos. I was wondering if your website has a place where we can personally store recipes from your site that we use again and again. Just a friendly suggestion.

October 6, 2020

Thanks for your suggestion, Linda. However, we don’t have that feature on our site yet but we’ll take note of that.

• Gloria North
    October 5, 2020

I do not have a smoker so how can I get the same results for the ribs they look so delicious I am 88 years old and I still love to cook I love trying your recipes thank you for all your hard work and giving us this site

October 6, 2020

Hi Gloria, You would need a smoker for this recipe. If you have an instant pot, we have another great Instant Pot Ribs Recipe, but it is very different from classic smoked ribs although still tasty.

• Rachelle
    October 5, 2020

Hi Natasha….can you include “STICKY DATE PUDDING” in your collection please…

October 5, 2020

Thank you for that suggestion, Rachelle! We will add that to our list!

• Audrey
    October 5, 2020

I love your website!
    I was wondering if you could make a subsection for all the Russian/Ukranian foods you have posted? I am learning to cook those foods

October 5, 2020

Hi Audrey, we have a section for that. You can go to Recipes > By category > By cuisine, at the top of our site. You can find our Russian & Ukrainian recipes HERE.

• Noeleen
    October 3, 2020

Hi Natasha, I just love your recipes. So easy to follow. I am new to this site. Could you please tell me where I can buy those white square shallow dishes you use in making the chicken parmesan recipe please. They look great for egg, flour and breadcrumbs

October 3, 2020

Hi Noeleen, we love those pans for recipes that require layers of dredging. You can find them in our Amazon Shop HERE.

• Nigel Good
    October 2, 2020

I am recently single and learning to improve my cooking skills. Your recipes are great and the videos make the task of cooking seem so easy and possible. Your humor is great and makes learning really fun.

Nigel

October 2, 2020

You’re so nice! Thank you for that wonderful compliment, Nigel!

• Marina
    October 1, 2020

Where did you get the nice stainless steel Frying pan you use in most of your videos ? It’s nice and wide and deep

• Joan Mattila
    October 1, 2020

Love watching your cooking videos and have tried some of them. When I watch your videos, I get hungry and make it something I will try for my husband and myself. Thank you for such an entertaining vidieo

• Joanne
    October 1, 2020

Hi Natasha, I used your recipe for baked salmon on some basa fish. It was absolutely the best recipe. Will be making it at least once a week from now on. Love your blogs, love your sense of humour too.

October 1, 2020

Sounds like you found a new favorite! That’s so great Joanne!

• Sue
    September 30, 2020

Your Brownie recipe is the best. I have tried so many other recipes and yours is the absolute best. My family and grandkids love it very much. Your recipe will be the 5 star for the rest of my life. Thank you

September 30, 2020

Aww! That’s the best Sue! Thank you so much for sharing that with me!

• Aubree A.
    September 30, 2020

I just love watching you make your recipes! I’ve just watched you make Chicken Tetrazzini Casserole, what is the maker and size of pot that you are using? I would love to get one in exactly that size and color.

Thank you so much and I look forward to watching more! 🙂

September 30, 2020

I’m so glad to hear that, Aubree! Here’s the pot that I used for that recipe.

• Linda Hammond
    September 29, 2020

I just love your recipes and videos. Natural born star.

September 29, 2020

Thank you for that wonderful compliment!

• Mary Valdez
    September 28, 2020

Love your videos, you show and explain the recipes so well, and they look so delicious. I’ve been looking for easy recipes to make without to many ingredients and your are perfect thank you so much. Beautiful family

September 28, 2020

Hello Mary, thank you so much for your kind words. It helps inspire me to do better and create more content for you all!

• Marilyn Spirito
    September 28, 2020

I HAVE BEEN LOOKIBG FOR YOUR REC. TOLEARN HOW TOMAKEYOUR PIE CRUSTi SEEN YOU ON TV MAKING APPLE WANT TO MAKE BUT ON TV YOU SAID TO FOLLOW YOU IN THE NOTES BELOW BUT I CAN T FIND IT PLEASE HELP!!!

September 28, 2020

Hi Marilyn, we have our pie crust recipes HERE. I hope this helps.

• AspiringCook
      September 29, 2020

Natasha, Love the way you explain and make it easy…Tried your pizza and bread..after lot of failed attempts with different other recipes, yours was a hit…

One request, Can u also recommend vegetarian alternatives for the recipes that contains meat if you can?
      Thank you so much!!!

September 29, 2020

Thanks for your great comments and feedback! Your suggestion is noted, however, I cannot guarantee that I can always provide alternative vegan-friendly substitutes but I’ll take note of that.

• Beverly
    September 27, 2020

Natasha’s recipes and cooking videos are the best I have ever seen.

September 28, 2020

That is so nice of you, thank you so much, Beverly!

• Noha
    September 27, 2020

Hey Natasha I would like to share with you a video for maybe ur youngest fan … how to get in contact with you directly ?

September 28, 2020

Hi Noha, you can send it via email at hello@natashasaskitchen.com

• Jo Ann Edwards
    September 26, 2020

been following you for awhile and love your recipes and you thanks

• Maryann Fox
    September 26, 2020

I love your recipe for Arancini as I’m Italian! I had never fried them in oil before and WOW! No other words! We love the Breakfast Quesadilla recipes and so many others! I just found you a few months ago and love how fun your videos are God bless you and your family and stay safe and well in these crazy times !

September 26, 2020

That’s so great! It sounds like you have a new favorite!

• Ted Dyer
    September 25, 2020

I was diagnosed with cancer last May. It has been a pitched battle ever since. Somehow, I caught onto your blog. You have turned out to be an anchor for me, very much like my upbeat, lovely wife. I am learning so much from your videos. They provide focus. Thank you. You ard your family are all quite lovely. My God bless you all.

September 25, 2020

I’m so glad you discovered our blog Ted! I’m so happy you’re enjoying our recipes!

• Angelina Jimenez
    September 24, 2020

Hi Natasha. I love your videos and recipes! Do you have a recipe for an Asian noodle salad? I’ve had a delicious noodle salad from Houston’s restaurant and it has mango, mint, steak, long noodles and some other ingredients I can’t remember but it’s delicious. Hopefully you can help!

• Nadine
    September 24, 2020

Do I have to use sour cream and light olive oil to make the blue berry lemon muffin

September 24, 2020

HI Nadine, I have used greek yogurt before but I enjoyed the results more with the recipe as written.

• Stephanie
    September 24, 2020

So far I have tried two of your recipes… breakfast quesadillas and (last night) Chicken Tetrazzini. I have the fussiest kids on the planet, and they LOVED both dishes. I’m hooked on your style of cooking (nothing crazy- ingredients are mostly what we have on hand, and healthy, real food that kids will eat). Thank you! Looking forward to trying many more!

September 24, 2020

Yay! I’m so happy you’re enjoying our recipes, Stephanie! That’s so great!

• Charlie LaPlant
    September 24, 2020

i have tried many of your recipes, with most complete success. i really love the way you simplify the recipes so that as a beginner i can be successful. thanks Charlie

September 24, 2020

Aww that’s so great! Thank you so much for sharing that with me!

• Syarvin Rajamurthi
    September 24, 2020

Hi, Natasha. How are you? I hope you and your family will always stay well and happy. I just wanted to let you know that it would be a great idea if you make a video red velvet cake. I want to make one soon so it’s better to follow your recipe. Hope you gain more subscribers. God bless you and your family, Natasha. Stay safe.

September 24, 2020

Hi and thank you so much for your thoughtful comment! I have that recipe on my to-do list.

• Ray Thomas
    September 23, 2020

Hi, I just love your videos and recipes. God bless you and your family

September 23, 2020

Thank you so much, Ray. Blessings to you and your family as well.

• Bella Dos Santos
    September 21, 2020

What is your email address for your blog? I would like to get recipes.

September 21, 2020

Hi Bella, you may get our newsletters by signing up here.

• Beverly Leszczynski
      September 22, 2020

I would love to get your recipes

September 22, 2020

Hi Beverly, you may get our newsletters by signing up here. The newsletter is emailed to you with links to our recipes.

• Pittsburgh Jack
    September 21, 2020

I haven’t seen anyone comment on this before, but I truly appreciate you listing the nutrition information on your recipes. I have to watch my salt intake, so having that information is very helpful. Thank you so much – love the recipes!

Jack

September 21, 2020

You are so welcome, Jack, and totally agree. It is important to also know the nutrition info for each recipe.

• Supriya
    September 21, 2020

You bring a lot of life to the screen with your brilliant sense of humour, and your videos are not just recipes but wonderful performances! That apart, your recipes are informative and very well-explained for a layperson. Even though I am a vegetarian, I enjoy watching your non-vegetarian recipes only because of you! This is probably the first time I have spent time looking at the biography of a food video blogger on Facebook! But I really do enjoy your recipes and your videos and the energy you bring to the screen very much. Looking forward to more!

September 21, 2020

You’re so nice! Thank you for this wonderful compliment and feedback!

• Reina
    September 20, 2020

I love your whimsical sense of humor and your food is amazing. I love to cook and like to try out different recipes; and so far you are on the mark. I was wondering if you are ever planning to write a cookbook, bc I for one would buy it. What I like the most is that the recipes are not hard to do.

September 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am working on a cookbook, it’s taking a while for me to complete it though but I will definitely share it with everyone when it is ready.

• Bobbi Stewart
    September 19, 2020

Thank you for all of your wonderful recipes and lively videos! My bf admires everything you do and make. You’ve turned him into a passionate cook. We call your evening recipe searches our “food-porn”. Keep it coming!

September 20, 2020

You are most welcome. I hope both of you will love the recipe that you try!

• Peggy Tuttle
    September 19, 2020

Hi Natasha! I want to make your Instant Pot White Chicken Chili recipe tonight but forgot to take the frozen chicken breasts out of the freezer, last night. I took them out and put them in the fridge as soon as I remembered—about 10am but they are still somewhat frozen. Do I need to adjust the cooking time to compensate?

September 21, 2020

Hi Peggy, several of our readers have reported great results using frozen chicken. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the time and it should work.

• Shanker
    September 19, 2020

Thanks for the wonderful pizza crust recipe. Dad has stature in the kitchen now!
    One small suggestion. Instead of covering the containers with plastic wrap, may I suggest using tight lids instead. It works for me, and it would cut down in the plastic in our trash.
    By the way, my wife is a nurse also and a wonderful cook.
    Keep going and thanks again.

September 19, 2020

Thank you so much for that suggestion, Shanker! I’m happy you’re enjoying our recipe – that pizza recipe is so popular right now!

• Syarvin Rajamurthi
    September 19, 2020

Hi, Natasha. How long it took you to make the vanilla cake?

September 19, 2020

Hi Syarvin, We have the time, start to finish listed on the recipe card of each recipe.

• Syarvin Rajamurthi
    September 19, 2020

Hi, Natasha. How are you? I hope you and your family always stay well and blessed. I watched your very recent video and that is poached eggs. That was a really wonderful recipe and….by the way, I’m going to make vanilla cake today. I hope it won’t go wrong and I know it wouldn’t because the recipe was given by you. Anyway, I hope that you gain more and more subscribers. God bless you and your family. Stay safe, Natasha.

September 19, 2020

I hope you love the vanilla cake recipe Syarvin! Thank you for sharing this great review with me!

• Sarahy Estrada
    September 18, 2020

Hello Natasha….. when did you moved into your white kitchen? What year?

September 19, 2020

Hi Sarahy, we have been here for a couple of years now.

• Paty Lopez
    September 18, 2020

Hi Natasha ,
    I´m from Mexico, thank you to sharing us your recipes, sincerly I´m not a very good cooker :(, but I really loves follow your recipes. My daughter loves the chocolate chips cookies, and it is our favorite recipe.
    Lets get started!!

September 18, 2020

Aww that’s the best Paty! I hope you love our recipes!

• Olya Dreiling
    September 18, 2020

I’m so glad and thankful for you and your recipe’s. My family and I moved from Russia when I was 6 and I love and crave a lot of the foods that we grew up on. So I alway’s turn to your blog and website when I cannot recall what a specific dish calls for and you never fail to remind me! Thank you so much!!!

September 18, 2020

Awww that’s the best! Thank you so much for sharing that with me Olya! I’m all smiles!

• Mary Jacks
    September 18, 2020

Hi Natasha, I was wondering what food scale you use and where can I purchase it?
    Thank you for your many recipes.
    Mary

September 18, 2020

Hi Mary! We have our favorite kitchen tools including the food scale we use in our Amazon Shop HERE!

• Anni
    September 17, 2020

I frequent your website alot. lots of great recipes. I wanted to know if you had any diabetes friendly recipes? or any of your recipes that can be converted with using spelt flour instead of regular flour.

September 17, 2020

Hi Anni, most of our recipes have ingredients that our readers substitute. If you are looking at a specific recipe I recommend reading through our comments section.

• m
    September 17, 2020

following you ONLY because you are a follower of Jesus Christ…so many cooks but so few dishwashers…May the Lord of Host’s Bless you!

September 17, 2020

Thank you! Bless you too.

• Pauline
    September 17, 2020

Would love if you had a website to be able to save your recipes to a recipe box.

PS LOVE everything you make!

• Pauline
      September 17, 2020

Also, would love to see some Air Fryer recopies!

September 17, 2020

Thank you, Pauline! We love Air Fryer recipes! Adding that to our list!

September 17, 2020

I’m so glad you’re enjoying our recipes, Pauline! Thank you so much for that suggestion!

• Joan Schumacher
    September 15, 2020

Dear Natasha, do  you have a recipe for making sweetened walnuts with honey or blue agave instead of sugar? I only saw your sugar recipe, “5 Minute Candied Walnuts”, posted January 11, 2014. I’m wondering if I were to use honey or agave, with melted butter and place the coated walnuts in the oven on parchment paper, if that might work. If  you think it’s worth trying, do you recommend 350 degrees? I was especially blessed to read that you’re a sister in Christ! “Foodwise,” one of the joys we’ll experience in Eternity with our LORD is the “wedding feast” (Rev. 19:9) and  the Tree of Life’s fruit (Rev. 22:1,2)! Love, Joanie

September 15, 2020

Hi Joan, I haven’t tested those substitutions or baking. I think baking would be tough since the sugar wouldn’t really coat the nuts but pool the bottom of the baking dish. We have a roasted nuts recipe that is very good. It is so wonderful to meet you also!

• Judith
    September 15, 2020

Hi love your recipes and presentation style. I want to try them all! A book would be brilliant.

September 15, 2020

Thank you, Judith. I am currently working on a cookbook but it may take some time before it gets completed.

• David Bolton
    September 14, 2020

Hello,

Love your channel. There is something about you, that makes people smile and want to listen to you.

Here is a link to put out your own cookbook, wholesale $5 resale whatever.

• Steve
    September 14, 2020

Natasha, I have made several of your recipes and can honestly say my family has loved them all. All of the fresh salad recipes have been particularly handy during this hot California summer. Keep up the good work, you’re the best. God bless you and yours

September 14, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing that with us, Steve. It’s so great to hear that your family has enjoyed the recipes that you tried!

• Eden
    September 13, 2020

We have thoroughly enjoyed all your Russian/Ukrainian recipes to say nothing of every other recipe we have tried. We would love to try your version of Щи, if you have a recipe. Thank you!

September 14, 2020

Hi Eden! Thank you so much for that suggestion! We will add it to our list!

• Terri Slater
    September 13, 2020

I liked the recipe very much. But using the website proved so cumbersome because of so many ads that I was tempted to not even finish the recipe. Kept reloading and reloading.

September 14, 2020

Hi Terri. Thank you for sharing your concerns and feedback. The only way we can continue providing free recipes is by having ads on our site so we are not able to remove those at this time. We find that most people would rather see the ads than pay to see the recipes. But we will definitely take note of your feedback and use it to improve our website.

I appreciate your feedback and I hope you love every recipe you try.

• Kerry J Massig
    September 13, 2020

Hi Natashas, I love the Pierogi recipes but I would like to know how to a strawberry filling? Love all your recipes.

September 13, 2020

Thanks Kerry. Strawberry filling for what recipe? You can also check out this Strawberry Sauce recipe in my website.

• gtc
    September 12, 2020

The only thing missing is nutritional summary with each recipe. This summary is so critical when watching your calories, sugar intake, salt intake, etc.

September 12, 2020

Hi Gtc, we add nutritional information with each recipe down by the printable recipe card including serving size. Some of our older recipes do not have that but we are slowly working through all of our recipes to add nutrition info but it is a time-consuming process as they have to be added one at a time. Thank you for being patient.

• Dolly Kennedy
    September 11, 2020

I am new to your site and enjoying the recipes I see on the videos on facebook. I love cooking ,always made home dinners. I am now retired , family grown,but I still enjoy everyday cooking good easy healthy meals, Love watching you make it look so easy. especially like the chicken Lazagna with creamy white sauce. delicious. send me more recipes.

September 12, 2020

Awww that’s the best! Thank you so much for sharing that with me! Will do! We post new recipes each week!

• Vincenza
    September 11, 2020

Soft Choc Chip Cookie Recipe says 1 tsp baking soda BUT the video says 2 tsp. Which is correct. Thanks

September 12, 2020

Hi Vincenza, we added a footnote in the video to correct it but there’s no way to edit a video really once it’s live. The written recipe on my blog is correct.

• Arlene
    September 11, 2020

Natasha. You are my favorite tecepir developers because you feature food that is tasty and realistic for todays modern family.
    You and your family are beautiful. God bless you all.

September 11, 2020

Aww, you’re so nice! Thank you!

• Mary Johnson
    September 10, 2020

I love watching you cook. I just baked your wonderful Apple pie. It is the best one I have ever tasted. I just need to know what was the baking dish you used for this pie. It was so deep and held the pie beautifully. Help in advance. excited to watch more videos.
    thanks Mary

September 11, 2020

Hi Mary, thank you so much. You can find the kitchen tools that I use here in our Amazon Page.

• GAIL HOFMANN
    September 9, 2020

I made you peach jam – with no Pectin or preservatives it was awesome thank you so much

September 9, 2020

You’re welcome, Gail! I’m so glad you enjoyed this recipe!

• Diana Morse
    September 7, 2020

Hi Natasha, thanks for all the great recipes! Your apple pie looks so good with that filling! I’m inspired! I have been following you for a while, and was so surprised when I found out from your blog that you live in Eagle, ID! My family and I live in Meridian. Keep looking up!!

September 7, 2020

So nice to know that. Our area is so wonderful, we love it here. I hope you love all the recipes that you will try, Diana!

• Tonya
    September 7, 2020

I just found your channel and love it! I have been a foodie since a kid and love being in the kitchen. I would love to see some recipes using Spelt. I made your apple turnovers and made my own puff pastry using spelt. I would love to share some of my recipes that I converted using spelt which is a little bit more gentle on the digestive tract. I love your great smile and enthusiasm and thankful your family has a love for JESUS! Blessings!

September 7, 2020

Hi Tonya, thank you so much for that suggestion!

• Bonnie Buchanan
    September 7, 2020

Hi Natasha I’ve just found your blog recently. The first recipe I tried was your Chicken Kiev, I made it for my husband and I it was delicious. My son stopped by on his way home from work, I had one chicken breast left over and I gave it to him to take home and try. He ate it in the car on the way home but unwilling keep one bite left for his wife to try. They loved it as much as we did. Great recipe and I love your blog and your wonderful family. God bless and Thank you.

September 7, 2020

I’m so happy you’re enjoying our blog and our recipes Bonnie! That’s just awesome!

• chantal yale lacharite
    September 6, 2020

Bonjour j adore vos recettes et vous êtes charmante mais j aimerais savoir si vous avez des livres de recettes j aimerais les acheter même si je ne parle pas anglais continuer votre merveilleux travail on vous aime

September 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I am currently working on a cookbook, it’s not yet available but I’ll share it with you all when it’s ready!

• Tanatswa
    September 6, 2020

Hie Natasha, thank you for showing me the fun part of cooking with your great recipes. I enjoy trying them out.

September 6, 2020

You are most welcome. Cooking should be fun so the result can be excellent!

• Lou Ann
    September 5, 2020

There is a scam using your page offering prizes for commenting on your Apple pie recipe. Please be aware.

September 6, 2020

Thanks for reporting that to us, Lou. We are aware of the scam pages but it would also be best to report these pages when you see them right away so that Facebook can block and disable the account.

• Sue
    September 5, 2020

Thank you Natasha (and Vadim) for sharing your talents with the world. I’ve never been a very good cook so figured now is as good a time as any to get to cookin’. I love your recipes, your presentation, ( your laugh!), the easy ingredients (“not hoitie toitie”) and your step by step instructions. I have learned a lot from you. You have a great story and I’m so proud to “know you” through social media. May God continue to richly bless you and Vadim and your beautiful family.

September 5, 2020

Aww, that’s the best! I’m so inspired reading this Sue! Blessings to you!

• Pierre Cipolletta
    September 3, 2020

Can I substitute cranberries instead of blueberries in your lemon blueberry cake recipe?

September 3, 2020

Hi Pierre, I haven’t tested that to advise. If you experiment please let me know how you like that!