About

Hi there! My name is Natasha Kravchuk. My handsome husband, Vadim, and I started Natasha’s Kitchen in 2009 and develop recipes and recipe videos full time together.

I come from a family of fantastic cooks and I’m here to share generations of recipes that are homey, fresh, healthy, family-friendly, authentic, and  adventurous. Most importantly, our recipes taste great and you can trust that they actually work.

Natasha of NatashasKitchen sitting

My Family:

My parents came to the US as refugees from Ukraine when I was 4 years old. They brought 5 tiny girls and had nothing but a stack of suitcases. They didn’t know the language, but worked hard and achieved the American dream. Watch the TV News Segment about our incredible story.

Growing up, I used to be so shy I thought no one would marry me until my husband came along and swept me off my feet (true story). I married my wonderful husband Vadim over 16 years ago. We are blessed with two children. Every recipe is thoroughly tested and approved by each of us and is often critiqued by relatives and friends. We only post the recipes we love and make over and over.

We live in Idaho, “Ida-who?” Potatoes, people, potatoes! Our family attends Life Church Boise. We strive to walk in love and live our lives by the word of God and the life of Jesus.

Family crouching down and smiling

My Background:

We’re so thankful to be full-time foodies and recipe developers. We’re living our dream because of you and I can’t thank you enough! I draw on all of my past experience which make me the recipe developer, video creator, photographer, writer, and business owner that I am today. We set the bar high so you can expect great recipes and videos here. God has made all of my past experiences work for my good.

The ‘Resume’:

• Starting as a teen, I worked for 7 years as a business intern (my most valuable ‘education’).
  • Earned my bachelors degree in Business (long story)
  • Worked as a Realtor for 4 years during which I had an early mid-life crisis and cried a lot (let’s just say it wasn’t for me).
  • Second Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and worked as an RN in telemetry (shorter story, but still long).
  • Blogging since 2009

So, I’m a wife, mom, food blogger, video creator, photographer, writer, influencer, social media boss, entrepreneur, and worship leader. If I were a sandwich, I’d be a chicken bacon avocado on focaccia.

Natasha serving food to children

About Natasha’s Kitchen:

I started this food and family blog in 2009 as a way to share favorite recipes and events with family and friends. It has grown much larger than I could have imagined with about 1,000 recipes and about 7 Million hungry visitors per month. In April 2020, we passed 1,000,000 subscribers on Youtube and our channel is growing fast.

My goal with Natasha’s Kitchen is for you to really discover and fall in love with cooking and find many new favorite recipes your family will love. The ingredients we use are simple and easily accessible; not overly hoity-toity. My motto: if you can read (a well-written, tested and trusted recipe), you can cook.

This is a personal website and all of the recipes are tested and approved by my family. All of the photography is done by myself and I’m the one showing up in our videos. My husband edits the photos and videos (and he’s the videographer single-handedly running 3 cameras at once).

Much of the recipes I share come from my Mom and Mother-in-law, family, friends, and experience in the kitchen. I am so thankful to have such amazing people in my life who generously share their rich knowledge of cooking.

father and son eating food

How I got Started Cooking:

To be completely honest, I wasn’t always excited about cooking. When I got married in 2003, it became a necessity – “must eat to live” and Mom wasn’t doing the cooking anymore. We had a lot of frozen meals and ate out too much in the first year of our marriage. I had a free summer (and decided I would improve my cooking skills so we could live and eat healthier.

I dove into cookbook after cookbook and plundered my mom’s recipe books. I was at the library all the time bringing home piles of cookbooks; I was hooked! I even read my mother’s cooking textbook from her college days (Mom completed her culinary program when we moved to the US). I had discovered the joy of cooking. Within a few months, my husband and I each lost weight just from cooking more at home. Now I can’t stop cooking and thinking about cooking and dreaming about cooking… I was born for this!

My recipe collection continues to grow. I love to try new recipes and will share my favorites with you. I hope you enjoy this blog and find recipes that will become your family favorites as well.

family laughing and smiling together

Get Featured: If you would like your recipe featured on this site, email it to me by clicking here (warning: spammers will get hit in the face with unripe avocados).

Disclaimer: This blog includes only my own opinions and is not professional advice. It is not intended to be dietary advice or a diet plan, although I try to post healthy-ish recipes, please talk to your Dr. for medical or dietary advice. I am not liable if you eat too many cheeseburgers.

• Dina
    November 3, 2020

Hello Natasha,
    I truly enjoy your recipes, videos and your wonderful smile and personality.
    I have diabetes for years and cooking low carb most of the times. Many of your recipes I could transform to low carb doughs and batters . Do you ever do videos with low carb or low glycemic index flours?
    I am interested in making Cream Puffs in low carb version. I use monk fruit/ erythritol blend as sweetener

November 4, 2020

Hi Dina, we have some recipes using almond flour – you might search for that in the search bar but nothing specifically focused on low carb doughs.

• Andy
    November 3, 2020

Hey Natasha, I’m watching your videos for a very long time now and I’m impressed how you make things funny and simple with your awesome recipes even if I can barely prepare some fried potatoes. Once I tried to prepare your Walnut Rugelach Filled Pastry recipe to impress a girl and the result was amazing. By the way, how do you manage to have a perfect outfit in each video?

PS: thank you very much for sharing all these recipes with us

November 3, 2020

That is so awesome! I’m so glad that your girl loved that recipe. I just wear whatever it is that I think would look best, I also follow color schemes sometimes like I match my shirt with other colors that are in the frame.

• Cathy Allen
    November 2, 2020

I made your apple lattice pie with monkfruit and no one knew it was sugar free.

November 2, 2020

That’s so great! Thank you for sharing that great feedback with us Cathy!

• Nancy ODell
    November 2, 2020

Hi Natasha ,
    Could I make mini loaves with your pumpkin bread and if so how long should I cook and what temperature,
    Thank you I love all your recipes!

November 3, 2020

Hello Nancy, I imagine yes, that would work however I have not personally tried that process yet to advise of the time and temperature. I wish I could help you more but you might need to do an experiment on this one.

• Sherri
    November 2, 2020

Love all your recipes that i have tried. Can you please do a video for the pull apart bread. I would like to make it I’m just on clear on how to arrange it in the pan. Thank you

November 2, 2020

Thank you for your good feedback, Sherri. Noted on your suggestion, in the meantime here are some pull-apart bread recipes that I have tried in the past.

• Susan Koenemann
    November 2, 2020

I was wondering where you purchased the metal scraping tool you use to scoop up chopped onions, vegetables, etc. to put them in a skillet. Thanks! I’m a recent food blog watcher and am really enjoying your fun videos! Good job to both of you for keeping thing light and “cheekily” entertaining – lol!

Sincerely,

Susan Koenemann

• Clara holly
    November 2, 2020

hey Natasha suggest me some good pie recipe

November 2, 2020

Hello Clara, I have a lot of pie recipes. You can check them out here

• LuAnn Carroll
    November 1, 2020

Natasha I been following you for years. I love the recipes and enjoy when you share videos of you adventures and family.
    When I need new cooking tools I try to use the links you have posted.

I will continue to follow you and eagerly try new recipes.

God bless you and your family.

LuAnn

November 1, 2020

Hello LuAnn, so great to hear from you and thank you so much for your support. Keep up the great work and I hope that you will love every recipe that you try.

• Jan
    November 1, 2020

I have tried many cake recipes from internet, yet yours is the best. Your website is sole reason my kitchen has same equipment as you do 🙂
    Thank you so much for your free and user friendly step by step guides!
    There is one thing I wanted to ask for long time – a home made snickers recipe. I had tried many other guides, yet none of them are successful (eatable) so far. If I may ask, do you have any good guide for that? It would be amazing if you could share/post it 🙂
    Big thank you again and keep doing what you do!
    Jan

November 1, 2020

Hello Jan, so great to hear from you, and thank you for your good comments and feedback. I don’t have a homemade snickers recipe yet but that is a good idea and suggestion. I’ll take note of that, thanks!

• Pat
    October 31, 2020

Trying to print out your recipes but won’t print. All I keep getting are your reviews,But it says print on the page

October 31, 2020

Hi Pat, The print-friendly recipe is at the bottom of each post. Once you scroll there, click on the print icon in that recipe card which will open a print screen, then you would need to click file —> print. I hope that helps! If not, please let me know exactly what steps you are taking and where you are navigating to print our recipes.

• Donna Hayden
    October 31, 2020

Love watching you in the kitchen preparing your recipes! You’ve inspired me! Any chance you could whip a great recipe for scalloped potatoes?

• Jerry
    October 31, 2020

Hello, just a quick question,
    Do you sell the NATASHA’S KITCHEN apron like the one your son was wearing in the How to make Home made CORN DOGS video? And if so, where can I find them?
    Thanks, Jerry

October 31, 2020

Hi Jerry! Great eye! We have something in the works, stay tuned!

• mr kj goode
    October 31, 2020

thank you since i started to follow you back in 2019 i have learned so much and i am starting to eat and cook more healthier than ever i am from south wales uk and since we have been in lock down most of this year you have made it so much easier to cope take care love from my wife helen [who by the way really loves the recipes you share ]and my self take care x

October 31, 2020

I’m so happy you’re enjoying our recipes! Thank you so much for the fantastic review and your encouraging words. I am smiling big reading your comment.

• Dolores McDonald
    October 31, 2020

Hi Natasha, I love watching your videos and have tried many a recipe but the one I cannot find is a recent Juicy Chicken Meatball recipe you made by soaking bread initially. Your gorgeous little girl came onto the set to do the taste test! I hope to hear from you. I’m in Australia. Keep up your excellent recipe videos. Thanks Dolores.

• Rujuta
    October 30, 2020

I loved your all recipes.

Do you have easy vegetarian recipes? Like quesadilla, freezer sandwich.

Please tell me.

October 31, 2020

Hi Rujuta, thank you for that suggestion to make vegetarian recipes. In the meantime, you can check out these diet recipes HERE and make substitutions where possible.

• Irene Gonzalez
    October 30, 2020

Natasha, you are awesome. I love your recipes, and I pray that I can become a better cook. I need your tips of how I can follow your recipes. I love love your videos and thank you so much for your blog. God Bless You and your beautiful family. Blessings & Hugs.

October 31, 2020

I’m so happy you love our recipes! Thank you so much for the fantastic review and your encouraging words. I am smiling big reading your comment. Blessings to you!

• Jernene hodges
    October 30, 2020

Hey, Natasha thank you so much for sharing your recipes. I was wondering if you have a recipe for sweet potato pie. I have a nut allergy and cannot find anything to substitute the nutmeg.

October 30, 2020

Hi, I’m not sure about the details of your allergy but you might check with your dr to see if that is ok for you. In my research, I found that nutmeg is technically a seed, but definitely ask your dr about that. Also, I do not have a sweet potato pie but I will add it to my list as I love sweet potatoes!

• Betty
    October 29, 2020

Hi Natasha, thank you for sharing your cooking recipes.

I watch your videos on Facebook.

October 30, 2020

You’re most welcome! Thank you for always watching my videos, I appreciate it.

• marge
    October 29, 2020

Made chicken patties. They looked just like yours.. I was so pleased.
    Can you make them also with canned chicken?
    Love all your recipes.

October 29, 2020

I’m so happy you enjoyed that Marge! I haven’t tested this with canned chicken but I do recommend looking through the recipe comments for other reader remarks.

October 29, 2020

Awesome! I haven’t tried using canned chicken yet but I imagine that will work too.

• Mary
    October 29, 2020

Question: do you recommend Cake flour for your recipe.
    Also, do you make a deeper chocolate cake

October 29, 2020

Hi Mary, it would depend on the recipe. Some recipes use it but most will have other ingredients listed. You can find our chocolate cake recipes HERE.

• Allison
    October 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful, simple, easy to do, and delicious recipes. You’ve saved dinner once again tonight. I made the Chicken Pot Pie and I tried your Apple Pie (with the special sauce). Both were so well loved by my family. Thank you so much! And yes, I would love a tour of your pantry. Take care.

October 28, 2020

You are most welcome, Allison. That is so heartwarming, thank you for sharing that with us. I hope you and your family will love every recipe that you try!

• Barbara Carter
    October 28, 2020

Hi I love your cooking and watch you all the time my question is the scalloped sweet potatoes can you make it ahead of time and then bake it when the turkey comes out of the oven.

October 28, 2020

Thank you, Barbara. As for your question, yes I imagine that will work. Just don’t make it too ahead of time and freeze it as I would not recommend freezing the casserole. Neither the potatoes nor the sauce would do well once thawed.

• Diana Urgo
    October 28, 2020

Love watching your videos you and your family are adorable. I enjoy making your recipes. Thank you for making such delicious meals. God bless ❤️
    Diana from Freehold NJ

October 28, 2020

You are much welcome, Diana. Thank you for always watching my videos, I hope you love every recipe that you try!

• Jules Ann
    October 27, 2020

Hi Natasha from Canada!🇨🇦Thank you for being just you.
    Love your videos and how you make cooking easy and fun.
    Look forward to more recipes.

October 28, 2020

Hello Jules, thank you for stopping by and leaving us with some good comments and feedback. We appreciate it!

• Nico Chast
    October 27, 2020

hi natasha, I just love the recipe that you made for the chicken lasagna. Tried it at home for special dinner and my kids LOVED it!

October 27, 2020

That is the best when kids love what we parents make. That’s so great!

• Helen Guerrero
    October 27, 2020

I just want to thank you for being so generous with all your ideas and recipes about cooking. I love to listen to you on your videos. My best wishes as you continue to experience the “America Dream” with your family.
    Helen

October 28, 2020

You are most welcome, Helen. Thank you as well for your kind words, it helps inspire me to do better and create more content.

• Bonnie Reeves
    October 27, 2020

Hi Natasha, I made your Instant Pot Rice (Beef Plov), but had trouble using the multigrain setting. It would not pressurize after 30 to 40 minutes. Ended up changing the setting to meat stew. Is it a problem with the amount of liquid?

October 28, 2020

Hi Bonnie, I haven’t had that experience, were you using a 6 quart Instant Pot?

• Robert
    October 27, 2020

Can you do a chicken and dumplings recipe?

October 27, 2020

Thanks for your suggestion, Robert. I’ll make a note of that.

• David Bethaniels
    October 27, 2020

hi natasha, me and my daughter love watching your show. We both love eating hashbrowns and were wondering if you could make a recipe?

October 27, 2020

Thanks to you both for watching my videos! That’s a good idea, I’ll make a note of your suggestion.

• Fitti
    October 26, 2020

Hi Natasha…im Fitti from indonesia. I like to see ur video on fb and i try many time ur recipe and my family lice the taste and for that was easy cook and awesome😍. I wanna know that you make a recipe book? If u make a book pls pls pls let me know. Im gonna buy it! Thanks kisses😘

October 26, 2020

Hello Fitti, thank you for always watching my videos. I don’t have a cookbook yet at the moment but I am working on it. I’ll definitely share it with everyone when it’s ready. Thanks for asking!

• bill mackenzie
    October 26, 2020

hi do you know how to make india cookies

October 26, 2020

Hi Bill, I haven’t tried that yet but thanks for the suggestion.

• Lauren Rubeis
    October 26, 2020

I would appreciate more recipies
    for using a Instant Pot. I love to cook but will be soon having surgery and not able to stand too long. I make mostly Italian food for my Italian born husband .I was given the pot as a gift and have to learn to use it.

October 26, 2020

Thank you for that feedback and suggestion Lauren! We do plan on making more Instant Pot recipes.

• Melissa Harpy
    October 26, 2020

Hi I am a huge fan of your cooking I am so looking forward to new videos

October 26, 2020

Thank you for sharing that with me! I’m so happy you’re enjoying our recipes!

• Margie
    October 26, 2020

Hi Natasha, do you happen to have a chocolate tres leches recipe? Thanks

October 26, 2020

Hi Margie, I do not have a chocolate Tres Leches cake at this time however, several of our readers added cocoa to our Tres Leches cake and loved it. I recommend reading through the recipe comments for details.

• Rudina
    October 26, 2020

Love your videos but don’t see anything for veal. Would you do a veal recipe? One without flour

October 26, 2020

Hi Rudina, thank you for that suggestion. Adding it to our list.

• Valerie
    October 25, 2020

Are you working on a cookbook? Your recipes are easy and delicious. Would love that!!!!

October 26, 2020

Hello Valerie, thank you. I am working on a cookbook right now, I’ll make sure to share it with you all when it’s ready!

• Raffaella Stein
    October 25, 2020

Hi Natasha! You are my go-to website for dinner ideas or desserts. Everything on your website is amazing and you have inspired me to be a better cook in my kitchen. I enjoy cooking meals for my family and your recipes are always a big hit!! Please write a recipe book, I would be first in line. Or an App since I’m always checking your website for new recipes!! – an App would be much easier 🙂

October 25, 2020

That is so nice of you, thank you for your good comments and feedback Raffaella. I am currently working on a cookbook, I’ll shareit with you all when it’s ready.

• Julie Clark
    October 25, 2020

Love your website and recipes Natasha. Watched ur pantry video and would like to find the name plates for all the baskets. Can you please let me know. Couldn’t find on website.

October 25, 2020

Thank you so much, Julie. You can see the kitchen tools that I use here in my Amazon affiliate shop

• ... ...
    October 23, 2020

hi i am a huge fan of your cooking can you please make a recipe of ramen?

October 24, 2020

Thank you so much for that suggestion, we are adding it to our list!

• Karen Wood
    October 23, 2020

Please write a cookbook of your recipes. I will be first in line to purchase. Your recipes are fantastic!!!!!!

October 23, 2020

Thank you for that suggestion, Karen! We are planning for a book! Stay tuned!

• Carol Ebert
    October 23, 2020

Hi. I was wondering if you ever tried adding potatoes to your breakfast burritos.

October 23, 2020

Hi Carol, I have not but I bet that would work! If you experiment I would love to know how you like that.

• Romana Begum
    October 21, 2020

Hi Natasha, love your recipes. Do you have home made vanilla extract without vodka? Any alternative for vodka, as I am Muslim and have to avoid that.

October 22, 2020

Hello Romana, thank you! I don’t have a vanilla extract recipe without vodka and I haven’t tried that yet.

• Elaine Hrupchuk
    October 21, 2020

I’m from Sherwood Park, Alberta Canada. I just want to say I really enjoy your cooking videos. Your receipes are good, you make it fun to cook. I made the egg rolls with my 2 teen grandsons yesterday. Good Job. Stay safe and keep cooking Natasha.
    Lots of thank yous to you and your family.

October 22, 2020

Thank you so much, Elaine. I’m happy to hear that your grandsons loved the egg rolls!

• Sandra
    October 21, 2020

I love your recipes and videos! And I always recommend your site to friends. Your family is precious.

October 21, 2020

Awww that’s the best! Thank you so much for sharing that with me! I’m all smiles

• Nicole
    October 21, 2020

I’m so thankful for your recipes and videos! My 3 year old son asks every day “can we watch a Ma-tasha please?” and of course I can’t resist. We’ve been in lockdown for a while and have just moved overseas which resulted in extra lockdown and higher restrictions for my sweet little boy but when we get done watching your clips, he looks at me and ask “can we make THAT one next time?!” and of course, I can’t resist 🙂
    So thank you for making this time go by a little easier, with a little more love, a little more joy and a lot more good food!!!

October 21, 2020

Your son is so adorable. Please give him my virtual hugs, thanks to you both for always watching my videos. I hope you will both enjoy every recipe that you try!

• Elena
    October 21, 2020

I’ve been receiving several friend requests on Facebook from You and wanted to ensure it’s really from you (legitimate). You see, I accepted your friend request some time ago but keep receiving along with give away of cash and even a car.

October 21, 2020

It is not from me, unfortunately, there are a lot of fake accounts circulating online especially on Facebook. I recommend reporting those scammers on Facebook so the page can be disabled right away. Stay safe!

• Amira Tadros
    October 21, 2020

I made the Autumn salad and cooked the chicken spinach lasagne and they were amazing. My family & friends loved them!! Thanks tash

October 21, 2020

You’re very welcome! I’m glad you enjoyed this recipe!

• Sue S
    October 21, 2020

I love your site. I make so many of your recipes. And I love your kitchen!! I went to your shopping section for the spice drawer organizer and the stainless steel?? grills for the bottom of the sink, but could not find them. Can you help me?

October 21, 2020

I’m so glad you’re enjoying our recipes, Sue! You can find our favorite tools in our Amazon Affiliate Shop HERE or linked in the recipes.

• Jeni Butcher
    October 21, 2020

Hi Natasha, I just want to say that I absolutely adore all your recipes. Everyone of them seems to be a hit with my family. When I mention that I’m doing one of your recipes for dinner, it is always met with a resounding YES!! You have certainly taught this old dog some really innovative and new tricks. I rave about your website to all my friends. Thankyou!

• dominic
    October 21, 2020

Hello Natasha was looking at your cuisine visit and saw all of your spices. Many are Kirkland and saw a Montreal mix spice. Were you from Montreal or Toronto originally
    Have a great day did a few of your recipes.

October 21, 2020

Hi Dominic, we are not from Montreal. It is the line of spices sold at our local Costco and we definitely like it. I hope you have a wonderful day also.

• HEIDI HIER
    October 20, 2020

i cooked the spinach lasagna today
    it was a hit
    i will make it again

October 20, 2020

I’m so glad to hear that. Thank you for your good feedback!

• Mary Grunow
    October 20, 2020

I just wanted you to know that I made your Apple Turnovers this afternoon. As I was making them, they didn’t look as good as yours. I cut the dough crooked and thought I put too much filling in a couple.

Well when they came out of the oven. OMG…they looked like I bought them at a bakery.

I didn’t have any confectioners sugar for the icing but they are still good. I used a couple of Honey Crisp apples I had so they are sweeter than the Granny Smiths.

My husband loves them.

This is definitely a keeper recipe. I enjoying watching your cooking videos.

October 20, 2020

That is so awesome! I am so glad that it was successful and you loved the end result. Thanks for sharing your great comments and feedback with us. I hope you love every recipe that you try!

• Mary Lou Dolinsky
    October 19, 2020

Natasha, when you made the chicken avocado salad you used a blue tong that had holes in it for turning the chicken. Can you tell me where I could order those tongs. Thank you for taking the time to answer my request. Loving your recipes!

• Maria Vazquez
    October 19, 2020

Would like to know where you buy your vanilla beans?

• Melinda Durbin
    October 19, 2020

I found you on Facebook a month ago while in the ICU recovering. I am still trying to recover but watch you daily. Keep the videos coming, you are a smiling face to this tired nurse that is having trouble breathing.

• Dana Kucher
    October 18, 2020

Love cooking your recipes, absolutely the best. Just curious, do you have a cookbook printed?

October 18, 2020

Thank you so much, Dana. I don’t have a cookbook yet but I am working on it. I’ll be sure to share it with you all when it’s ready.

• Jerry Balukas
    October 18, 2020

Hello Natasha, I love following you and trying your recipes, Quick question, Do you sell your Natashas Kitchen Apron separately?

October 18, 2020

Thanks for your support, Jerry. Not at this time but later in the future we might!

• Erika Martin
    October 18, 2020

Hi Natasha! I’ve never considered myself to be a gourmet cook, however since the Pandemic started and I needed to eat at home more, my mother and I have been experimenting with your recipes. We have never been let down on anything that we try! They are all so full of flavor and just amazing. We’ve tried so many of your recipes and still have many more to try. My favorite so far is the shrimp alfredo, we add green onions instead of parsley and use linguini noodles. Thank you for being a cooking inspiration!

October 18, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words and awesome feedback, Erika. It helps inspire me too, to get better and create more content. We appreciate it!

• Shailinia
    October 18, 2020

Hi I’m Shailinia, tried your banana bread. It was great. Just wanted to know how many gms is one cup of flour,as there are different sizes of cups. Thanks and God bless

• Tessa
    October 18, 2020

Dear Natasha,
    I have been hiding vegetables from my kids in my dishes for years. One solution is to take the KitchenAid sheet noodle cutter attachment to make sweet potatoes or squash flat noodles to alternate with homemade lasagna noodles (you can even throw spinach, etc… in the pasta noodles. I alternate the pasta layers with the sweet potato &/or squash noodle layers when I make lasagne or any other dish with tomato or lots of cheese to mask it. Or, chicken Cordon Blue with spinach tucked in there…
    You get the idea. You could probably do a whole segment on dishes that hide vegetables from youngsters. ;-P

October 18, 2020

Thanks for your tips and suggestions for us, Tessa. Awesome ideas! Yes, that’s a good video and topic to discuss in one of our future recipes.

• Hepsiba
    October 17, 2020

I am from Mumbai, India and follow your recipes. The most favourite from your list is the Philly Cheese Steak. Had it when I was in Philadelphia, US to meet my sister.
    I understand you are a follower of Christ. I am a believer too.
    You have so much opportunity not only to share recipes but also the love of Christ. Love you Natasha.

October 17, 2020

It’s so nice to meet you and thank you so much for writing in. I love that we have our faith in common.

• Emaan
    October 16, 2020

I am about to make your cupcakes and your vanilla cake, I have been super excited! I know it will turn out great!

• Bryan Beneteau
    October 16, 2020

Hi Natasha, I have recently stumbled across your videos on YouTube. I am a Chef by trade and I have taken my skill to YouTube. I am also taking a video editing course to improve my video skills. In your Chicken Lasagna video there is a transition where you smash the onion and it becomes chopped. I would love to learn how to edit this. would you be able to tell me how this is preformed? It would be much appreciated. Oh ya by the way I love the format and style that you have. your videos are on my hit list every week for sure.

October 16, 2020

Hi Bryan, thank you for that sweet compliment. Our video editor (my husband) does all of that so I’m not sure where to begin explaining that. He learned everything he knows through youtube tutorials and practice using the Final Cut Pro X program for editing. I hope that helps.

• Marilyn
        November 12, 2020

I love to see you cook. Also try your recipes and are great.. I made you appel pie My husband did not think I made till I showed him your video. I also made your no bake chesse cake It was great too. Hope you never stop the videos Marilyn from NJ Love you guys!!!

November 13, 2020

Hello Marilyn, thank you for sharing that with us. I’m glad that you and your husband are enjoying my recipes!

• April Ayn Thompson
    October 16, 2020

I just made the pumpkin cheesecake recipe. Can I freeze it?

October 16, 2020

Hi April, we haven’t tried freezing it but that should work well.

• Tish
    October 15, 2020

Do you have any gluten free and low carb recipes?

October 16, 2020

Hello Tish, you can check out my Almond Cake recipe which is gluten-free.

• Dianne Bolen
    October 15, 2020

We love peach fried pies and I was wondering if you could substitute peach for the apples in the apple turnover recipe.

October 16, 2020

Hello Dianne, I haven’t tried that yet to advise but I imagine it might work. If you do an experiment, please share with us how it goes.

• Vilma
    October 15, 2020

Please recommed a frying pan.
    My eggs, fish etc stick to my frying pan.
    I noticed you used a stainless steel frying pan in the egg roll video.
    Do you recommend this stainless steel frying pan and where can I buy it. Is it good for frying eggs, fish etc

October 15, 2020

Hello Vilma. You can see the kitchen tools that I use here in my Amazon affiliate shop.

• Don snyder
        October 15, 2020

No Chile recipes??

Tried the beef stew, it was good.

Tried the chicken lasagna and it was also good.

October 16, 2020

I’m glad you loved those recipes, Don. I’ll take note of your suggestion!

• Patrick
    October 14, 2020

Dear Natasha, If we were friends and I became sick what meal would you prepare to bring for me and my family? What would you take into consideration?

Patrick

P.S. Your baked ziti fits the bill nicely!

October 14, 2020

Hello Patrick, I usually make chicken noodle soup when someone in our family is feeling under the weather.

• Melody
    October 13, 2020

I have been looking for a recipe for chili that is more broth not thick, yours looks great and I have made a lot of your recipes( chicken fritters with aioli sauce rocks). I have a picky husband, my question. Will it make much difference if I leave out carrot and the green pepper?

October 14, 2020

Hi Melody, I think that will still work fine. You might replace those with more of the rest of the ingredients so it doesn’t end up too thin.

• Jim Stephens
    October 12, 2020

As an older gentleman (mid 70’s) I love your recipes and your videos. I have tried a few but I save 90% of them for later reference. You are a delight to watch and learn from, thanks Natasha, you’re the best

October 12, 2020

I’m so inspired reading your review. Thank you!

• Betty
    October 11, 2020

I have got a 2 quart Dutch oven. Have you any recipes for a small one? Thank you for your help.

October 12, 2020

Hi Betty! Most of our dutch ovens are 6 quarts however our recipes are adjustable to a smaller scale by using the recipe slider on our printable recipe card that comes with each recipe.

• Ron
    October 11, 2020

Natasha, good to see you and follow your recipes. You are very good At what you do. Keep it up.

October 12, 2020

Thank you and yes, will surely do!

• Barb Tollett
    October 11, 2020

Just printed your Tres Leches Cake recipe. Congratulations on having a site where finding and printing a recipe is super easy! No pop up adds or hard to find recipes. I will definitely be trying a LOT of your recipes.
    Thanks so much!

October 11, 2020

Thank you, Barb. I hope you love every recipe that you try!

• Nadia
    October 11, 2020

Loved to read about you & feel my self into, as I am also a blessed one (by the grace of Allah) I love to watch your videos because of your cute funny style, you are the only youtuber who has more than 100,000,000 subscribers but you never miss a comment to reply, I love this humbleness 😘….
    I also have 12 years old son & 5 years old adorable daughter & absolutely wonderful loving husband, Married in 2004, I started my channel 2 years ago but couldn’t run because of no help I was working as a camera man, cheff & editor, it was super hard for me to manage everything with 2 little kids so I rather to quit 🥺…
    But I love to see your cutiee family pictures & read about you, you have amazing wonderful cute healthy family. Bless you 😍
    Specially I really like the way, you mention about your past.. we are humble when we don’t forget, where we came from, doesn’t matter what we are today
    Keep growing hun! Your humbleness will take you to way higher than your dreams 😘😘….
    I am loving to write here & will also love you to read it 😋
    May you have wonderful life
    ahead
    Amen 🙏

October 11, 2020

Hello Nadia, so great to hear from you and thank you so much for your nice words and good feedback. It helps inspire me to do better and create more content. Sorry to hear that you had to quit, I’m sure you can bounce back when you’re ready. Take care and stay safe!

• Lynn Lachance
    October 11, 2020

Je suis une fan de votre site et je réalise plusieurs de vos recettes qui sont excellente. Je demeure à Québec!