About

Hi there! My name is Natasha Kravchuk. My handsome husband, Vadim, and I started Natasha’s Kitchen in 2009 and develop recipes and recipe videos full time together.

I come from a family of fantastic cooks and I’m here to share generations of recipes that are homey, fresh, healthy, family-friendly, authentic, and  adventurous. Most importantly, our recipes taste great and you can trust that they actually work.

Natasha of NatashasKitchen sitting

My Family:

My parents came to the US as refugees from Ukraine when I was 4 years old. They brought 5 tiny girls and had nothing but a stack of suitcases. They didn’t know the language, but worked hard and achieved the American dream. Watch the TV News Segment about our incredible story.

Growing up, I used to be so shy I thought no one would marry me until my husband came along and swept me off my feet (true story). I married my wonderful husband Vadim over 16 years ago. We are blessed with two children. Every recipe is thoroughly tested and approved by each of us and is often critiqued by relatives and friends. We only post the recipes we love and make over and over.

We live in Idaho, “Ida-who?” Potatoes, people, potatoes! Our family attends Life Church Boise. We strive to walk in love and live our lives by the word of God and the life of Jesus.

Family crouching down and smiling

My Background:

We’re so thankful to be full-time foodies and recipe developers. We’re living our dream because of you and I can’t thank you enough! I draw on all of my past experiences which make me the recipe developer, video creator, photographer, writer, and business owner that I am today. We set the bar high so you can expect great recipes and videos here. God has made all of my past experiences working for my good.

The ‘Resume’:

• Starting as a teen, I worked for 7 years as a business intern (my most valuable ‘education’).
  • Earned my bachelors degree in Business (long story)
  • Worked as a Realtor for 4 years during which I had an early mid-life crisis and cried a lot (let’s just say it wasn’t for me).
  • Second Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and worked as an RN in telemetry (shorter story, but still long).
  • Blogging since 2009

So, I’m a wife, mom, food blogger, video creator, photographer, writer, influencer, social media boss, entrepreneur, and worship leader. If I were a sandwich, I’d be a chicken bacon avocado on focaccia.

Natasha serving food to children

About Natasha’s Kitchen:

I started this food and family blog in 2009 as a way to share favorite recipes and events with family and friends. It has grown much larger than I could have imagined with about 1,000 recipes and about 7 Million hungry visitors per month. In March 2021, we passed 2,000,000 subscribers on Youtube and our channel is growing fast.

My goal with Natasha’s Kitchen is for you to really discover and fall in love with cooking and find many new favorite recipes your family will love. The ingredients we use are simple and easily accessible; not overly hoity-toity. My motto: if you can read (a well-written, tested and trusted recipe), you can cook.

This is a personal website and all of the recipes are tested and approved by my family. All of the photography is done by myself and I’m the one showing up in our videos. My husband edits the photos and videos (and he’s the videographer single-handedly running 3 cameras at once).

Much of the recipes I share come from my Mom and Mother-in-law, family, friends, and experience in the kitchen. I am so thankful to have such amazing people in my life who generously share their rich knowledge of cooking.

father and son eating food

How I got Started Cooking:

To be completely honest, I wasn’t always excited about cooking. When I got married in 2003, it became a necessity – “must eat to live” and Mom wasn’t doing the cooking anymore. We had a lot of frozen meals and ate out too much in the first year of our marriage. I had a free summer (and decided I would improve my cooking skills so we could live and eat healthier.

I dove into cookbook after cookbook and plundered my mom’s recipe books. I was at the library all the time bringing home piles of cookbooks; I was hooked! I even read my mother’s cooking textbook from her college days (Mom completed her culinary program when we moved to the US). I had discovered the joy of cooking. Within a few months, my husband and I each lost weight just from cooking more at home. Now I can’t stop cooking and thinking about cooking and dreaming about cooking… I was born for this!

My recipe collection continues to grow. I love to try new recipes and will share my favorites with you. I hope you enjoy this blog and find recipes that will become your family favorites as well.

family laughing and smiling together

Get Featured: If you would like your recipe featured on this site, email it to me by clicking here (warning: spammers will get hit in the face with unripe avocados).

Disclaimer: This blog includes only my own opinions and is not professional advice. It is not intended to be dietary advice or a diet plan, although I try to post healthy-ish recipes, please talk to your Dr. for medical or dietary advice. I am not liable if you eat too many cheeseburgers.

• Renjini
    January 19, 2021

Hai,
    I m a big fan of u dear, i have a suggestion, c u post some veggei recipes also,so tht i c try veggei also.. bcoz i m a pure veggei..
    I used to make non veggei for my family…

TIA

January 19, 2021

Hi, we have a vegetarian category but haven’t fully categorized all of our vegetarian recipes. It’s a great start though. You can find this and our other dietary categories by clicking “RECIPES” at the top of our site.

• Kathy
    January 18, 2021

I so wish you would come out with a cookbook or several. Absolutely love watching your videos on Facebook! What I love most is you cook wonderful food that doesn’t require 10 ingredients you would never use again!!

January 19, 2021

Hello Kathy, I am currently working on a cookbook but it might take a while to complete. Thanks for patiently waiting!

• Kathy
        January 19, 2021

That’s the best news I’ve heard! Thank you. Can’t wait….

• Agnes Diekert
    January 17, 2021

Can I make the No Knead Bread with Gluten Free Flour?? AND can I have the recipe – I have the video but I would like the actual recipe

January 17, 2021

Hi Agnes, I haven’t tested that. Search “bread” in our blog’s search bar and you will see all of our bread recipes.

• Lin
    January 16, 2021

What type of meat thermometer do you use?

• Nawal
    January 16, 2021

Hi Natasha, i want to try your breakfast quesadilla but being a muslim cant eat pork, what do you suggest to use instead

January 16, 2021

Hi, you could use any other kind of protein or even keep it as an egg-only quesadilla and it would still taste great.

• Grace
    January 16, 2021

I love your blogs and recipes are awesome! Wish you would put them in a cookbook!!! Keep cooking and baking.😍

January 16, 2021

Thank you for that wonderful feedback.

• Sherly
      January 20, 2021

Literally I saw your show yesterday and saved 20 recipes last night and shared with my friends. The episode I saw was about Crepes. I am hooked. You are a lovely person with a bubbly personality and humor. Looking forward to see your show’s.

January 20, 2021

You’re so nice! Thank you for that wonderful compliment Sherly!

• Maggie
    January 15, 2021

Is there some way to get an autographed cookbook? I have a friend that is a big fan and I would love to get one for her. Thanks!

January 15, 2021

Hi Maggie, I don’t have a cookbook out yet, but it’s on my list of life goals.

• Tom
    January 15, 2021

I hope you do not mine we use your shrimp recipes on our Facebook site as we sell shrimp. We give your site full credit for the recipe.

• Kathy
    January 14, 2021

Natasha, I love your recipes, your bubbly personality and you make me laugh while you are silly filming 🤣. Could you please revamp recipes without so much sodium. Both my husband and I are to stay away from it the best we can. Thank you .. I know we all can have control of shaker but ingredients that carry too much sodium in it.

January 15, 2021

Thank you so much for that suggestion, Kathy!

• sharon kucera
        January 19, 2021

Sorry, but please don’t revamp the salt…your recipe’s are perfect!

• Lisa Sells
    January 14, 2021

Hi Natasha, I’d love to know what brand of range top it is that you have, I’m looking to buy a new one and yours seems to have plenty of space!

January 14, 2021

Hi Lisa, we have it linked in our kitchen tour HERE.

• sharon kucera
      January 19, 2021

It’s a Thermador.

• Kirti
    January 13, 2021

Your chocolate chip banana bread turned awesome when i baked it. Love all your recipes.
    Can you recommend alternatives to condensed milk for your strawberry mini cheesecake?

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your good comments and feedback, Kirti! The combination of ingredients here works well so I haven’t experimented with any substitutions. The condensed milk adds to the texture and creaminess of the recipe.

• Debbie Hanowell
    January 13, 2021

When your recipe calls for flour. How do I know if it is “all purpose” or “self rising” flour?

January 13, 2021

Hi Debbie, I only use all-purpose flour in my recipes or sometimes cake flour, but I will always specify.

• Bill
    January 12, 2021

ok I’m hooked love your personality- so funny, you and cowboy Kent Rollins – my favs!!! you both rock…. keep up the good work

• Jean Hamblin
    January 12, 2021

Hey Natasha! Love your recipes! I have tried several of them. Love the cheesecake and the apple pie! Question, the instant pot ribs are always over cooked in my pot. I follow your instructions, but they fall off the bone in the pot. What should I do to reduce the time?

January 12, 2021

Hi Jean, you might try a couple of minutes less if that is the case in your pot.

• Bee
    January 11, 2021

Hi Natasha, thanks to your easy to follow videos and amazing recipes, the family has been very well fed. You are my food guru, if we can ask for a kids pretzel bite recipe.

January 12, 2021

Hi Bee, that’s so nice. Thank you so much for sharing that with us. I hope that you and your family will love every recipe that you will try!

• tina
    January 11, 2021

I have been on a “Cabbage Pie” hunt and am looking forward to try it as soon as it comes out of the oven. Looks great.
    Will try some of your other recipes.

January 11, 2021

I hope you love this recipe, Tina!!

• Jane Burbidge
    January 9, 2021

Saturday 9th January 2021
    I’m from the UK.
    Tonight’s dinner here is nearly 18.00pm.
    I cooked us your Chicken Chow Mein, my husband has devoured it, he’s also eaten 2 foods he’s never tried, now I know everybody has certain tastes, I love Chinese. But the foods I hate garlic, onions and spice foods as in hot, don’t mind mild .
    But your chow mein sauce was to die for the only thing I couldn’t put in was the sesame oil, as i I have a health condition apart from others, I can’t have nuts,seeds and wholemeal and wholegrain.
    I forgot to drain the oil from the chicken as well.
    I added some beansprouts to which I love. I’ve learned from your good self how to julienne carrots also. You are my lovely 🌟
    So thank you now I’ve got my husband to eat beansprouts and corgette. He hates cabbage. I love it, especially with bacon.
    I hope you get the jist.
    Lovely to have a chat with you.

January 9, 2021

I’m so glad you enjoyed this recipe, Jane! thank you for sharing that with us!

• Wella Chan
    January 9, 2021

Are you really giving away $5000?for sharing your videos?i received a comment on my fb telling me that i would receive such money of i register.is this legit?

January 9, 2021

Hi Wella, It is not from me. Unfortunately, there are a lot of fake accounts circulating online, especially on Facebook. I recommend reporting those scammers on Facebook so the page can be disabled right away. Stay safe!

• debbie solis
    January 8, 2021

You are fun and your instructions seem so easy. I am trying the Beef Stroganoff, wish me luck!!!

Debbie
    Fontana, California

January 9, 2021

I hope you love this recipe, Debbie!

• Talita Byrnes
    January 8, 2021

Hello, I love all the recipes! I don’t know if this is possible or not but it would be awesome if we could have a login/password to your webpage so we could like a certain recipe and keep a sort of recipe book on your webpage. This way we could access our favorite recipes in a easier manner. Just an idea 😉

January 8, 2021

Hi, we don’t have that at the moment but thank you for the suggestion.

• Clémence Leblanc
    January 7, 2021

Bonjour je fais une 2e tentative
    J’aimerais avoir la recette de sauce alfredo avec le fromage pecorino et parmesan .J’ai supprimer par erreur ma recette j’aimerais beaucoup la récupérée. Félicitations pour vos belle recettes.

• Renee Heldt
    January 5, 2021

Hi Natasha! I love every recipe I’ve tried (egg rolls, beef tenderloin just to name a couple) and trust your opinion and techniques. When I was in college, there was a dish served in the cafeteria that I adored, and I believe it was Noodles Romanoff. I was hoping to find a recipe for it here but no such luck…so my request is for you to make Noodles Romanoff! Keep up the wonderful blog and recipe shares! I’ve so much more confidence in my cooking after viewing your easy to follow instructions and notable “Don’t skip this!” when you think we might be tempted. Lol. Thanks again!

January 6, 2021

Hi Renee, thank you for your good comments and feedback. I’m happy to hear that you’ve been loving the recipes that you have tried. Noted on your suggestion too, I don’t have a recipe for that yet but I’ll try to add that to the list.

• Sandra
    January 4, 2021

Hi Natasha. I love your recipes, specially the colorful healthy salads with the delicious dressing which they are awesome. Can you post recipes for people that have PCOS. Thank you for your amazing recipes and easy to follow.

January 5, 2021

Thanks for letting me know, Sandra. I’m glad you’re enjoying my recipes! I’ll take note of your suggestion.

• Sharon Dennis
    January 4, 2021

Dear N,
    I am a Canadian and have tried many of your recipes and love them all. I cook well but your recipes make me look very good, thank you…wish you had a recipe book I could buy.
    All the best,
    Sharon living in Portugal

• Natasha Moore
    January 3, 2021

Hello to a fellow Natasha! My mom is from Odessa so I love your story/background.

I just cooked your baked salmon fillet recipe and it was awesome, my husband really enjoyed it. I’ll be following your blog and trying your recipes in 2021!

• Glo
    January 2, 2021

Since I have read your story it gave me insight to who you really are and love you and your kitchen is incredible. I love it but who wouldn’t. So happy for you

January 4, 2021

Thank you for that wonderful compliment and comment! I’m so glad you discovered our blog!

• Irene
    January 2, 2021

Hi Natasha. Tried the egg rolls and they really are the best. My son is a chef and he loved them.

Going to try the clam chowder soon. Looks so good.

Your videos are great.

January 4, 2021

I’m so glad you’re enjoying our recipes, Irene! Thank you for that great feedback!

• Elena
    January 2, 2021

Hi Natasha and Happy New Year from Italy to you and your wonderful family! I discovered tour channel when I was looking for a perfect USA Apple Pie recipe, and tomorro I’m going to try it! 🙂

January 2, 2021

I’m so happy you discovered our blog. Welcome! 🙂

• Sunny
    January 2, 2021

In one of your videos you mentioned a scraper you LOVE. I’m sure you put the link somewhere, but I can’t find it. Any chance you could help me out? Thank you

January 2, 2021

Hi Sunny, you can find our favorite kitchen tools in our Blog Shop HERE and in our Amazon Affiliate Shop HERE. I hope this helps!

• Sunny
        January 2, 2021

Perfect! Thank you!

• Donna
    January 1, 2021

I love your easy, carefree way of making cooking fun. I’m disappointed you don’t have Shrimp Fra Diablo. If you do have it, please advise where I find it.
    Excited to begin cooking your easy meals. Simple encourages me to want to cook. Thank You
    PS. I’m a new member

January 2, 2021

Hi Donna, we don’t have a recipe for that yet but I will note it and thank you for the suggestion. Welcome to our blog!

• Susan Siegel
    January 1, 2021

I just wanted to give a huge shout out and thank you! During the pandemic I was cooking more than ever before (weren’t we all) and found your blog a true inspiration. Your easy and fun video tutorials truly helped me (and my family) enjoy at least the food part of being home for months. Every recipe I have made of yours was truly delicious and I now just search your website first when I want to try a new dish! So thank you very much (my husband thanks you too) and Happy New Year to you and your family! Also, if you are putting out a cookbook, I would love to purchase!

January 2, 2021

I’m so inspired by reading your review. Thank you, Susan! Stay tuned for the cookbook; we have something in the works.

• Lyn
    January 1, 2021

Love your recipes, what are you cooking on?

• Teresa
    December 31, 2020

Hi Natasha, you had me at your pomegranate Christmas cake for which I left a separate review. OMG! We are your neighbors to the north in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. We would love to meet you and your beautiful family if you are ever up this way! We are having great success with keto and wondered if you have a keto-specific recipe catalog? Thanks again to you and your husband for sharing your amazing talents with the world!

December 31, 2020

Hi Teresa, thank you for that sweet compliment. We don’t have an official “keto” category but we will be working through and categorizing things.

• Lucy Charest
    December 31, 2020

I really enjoy your recipes,but I would like to get your cookbooks if you have any and where i can them ? please let me know.
    Thank you !!

December 31, 2020

Hi Lucy! I’m so glad you’re enjoying our recipes. We do not have a cookbook at this time but stay tuned. We have something in the works.

• Tracy Bracken
        January 9, 2021

I’m very happy to hear that! I’ve been searching your blog to find the link to buy your cookbook. Now I know to keep watching for it😃

• Marylou Vasquez
    December 30, 2020

I have made your tres leche recipe twice and my family love it. thank you for your awesome recipes. I will be making the chocolate cake recipe for New Years cant wait to taste it. Have a happy New Year !!!!!!

December 30, 2020

Happy Marylou! I’m so glad your family is enjoying our recipes!

• Natalie Kondratenko
    December 30, 2020

Idea for you. You don’t have a Holiday section for New Year’s. Would you create one with the typical foods a Russian/Ukrainian family would make on New Years? I’m American, but my husband is Russian and I’m always tasked with making the NY’s Eve feast and need ideas.

December 31, 2020

Thank you for the idea!

• Elizabeth A Lynch
        January 10, 2021

I am American born and 100% Russian. I would look forward to you doing some dishes that you grew up on !

January 10, 2021

Thanks for your suggestion, Elizabeth.

• Hala
    December 30, 2020

hey Natasha,
    I love all of your recipes and tried making more than half of them. ALL of the recipes were fantastic and delicious.
    I also liked all of them and subscribed to your channel
    Thankyou!!!

December 30, 2020

Thank you so much for subscribing! I’m so happy you discovered our blog.

• Dianne Cross
    December 29, 2020

Hi Natasha! I happened upon one of your videos on Facebook and was impressed with the way you present them. Your very easy to understand without overlaboring things. Also your humor and spirit make watching so enjoyable. I have become a fan!

December 29, 2020

Thank you for that wonderful compliment and comment, Dianne! I’m happy you’re enjoying our recipes and videos.

• Andri Frangeskou
    December 29, 2020

Dear Natasha.. Your just amazing thank you so much for your tres leches cake it was just wow!!! I will continue to follow your journey and will send you some of my Greek recipes too… 😍

December 29, 2020

Hello Andri, thank you so much for your kind words and good comments. I hope you’ll love every recipe that you will try!

• Joy Austin
    December 28, 2020

Looking forward to recipes

December 28, 2020

Thank you Joy!

• Patricia Andrews
    December 27, 2020

Happy Holidays,

I made your chicken maderia for Christmas dinner and I have two questions. Could reference the type of pan/pot you used. I used my dutch oven. I had way too much liquid and it didn’t thicken up much either. Could you let me know what I did wrong?

• Alex Markovich
    December 24, 2020

Hi, Natasha,
    Just one wee-bitty correction: Baklazhan means eggplant in Russian. Nothing to do with poverty.

Wee-bitty aside: Last time I was at a Russian restaurant, I goofed and ordered just ikra. The waiter brought caviar.

December 24, 2020

Thanks for sharing that with us, Alex!

• Jimmy D
    December 23, 2020

I just wanted to say thank you. I have tried your spaghetti and meatball recipe and it was a huge hit with my 7 year old. Also, twice today I caught my wife heating up the leftovers. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.

December 23, 2020

I’m so happy you all enjoyed that. Thank you for sharing that with us

• Mariya
    December 23, 2020

Hi Natasha, can you make recipe for White Chocolate Bread Pudding? Love you recipes! Yum

• Gina
    December 22, 2020

Hi Natasha! First of all, you are awesome! For the onions, try having a fan on towards you from a distance or get one of those tiny fans that can clip on the edge of your counter top. Put it on low speed while you chop.

December 22, 2020

Thank you for sharing that wonderful tip with us, Gina!

• Sheryn Tvrdik
    December 20, 2020

Also what a beautiful family you have. And you are so funny and cute. I enjoy every video you share. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

December 20, 2020

That’s so nice of you. Thank you so much and Merry Christmas to you too!

• Sheryn Tvrdik
    December 20, 2020

I have tried many of your recipes, and love them all. I cook and share with my neighbors. They think I am a great cook. I will be searching often for new recipes on you website. Thank you Natasha for making me a better cook.

December 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words and good feedback, Sheryn. I hope that you’ll love every recipe that you will try.

• Cindy Bedford
    December 20, 2020

I’m measuring my Chocolate Crinkle Cookies exactly as your recipe shows. But my cookies come out very flat. My neighbor did the same. Your picture shows thicker cookies. Should I reduce the oil a little? Making larger dough balls just made larger flat cookies. I have a Viking oven and I also refrigerated the dough both times overnight.
    Thank you and thankful for you, Natasha

December 20, 2020

Hello Cindy, please read the “Why are my Chocolate Crinkle Cookies flat?” in the recipe. I hope that helps.

• Glen
    December 19, 2020

Quick question on the prime rib alot of blogs say you should put the oven to 500 at the end of cooking it to sear it then have you ever tried this

December 19, 2020

Hi Glen, we haven’t done that at the end. I recommend trying our recipe without any substitutions first before making any alterations 🙂

• Kenny Lee
    December 19, 2020

Dumb Question — What thermometer do you recommend to stick in a roast and leave in the oven.

December 20, 2020

Hi Kenny, you can see the kitchen tools that I use here in my Amazon affiliate shop. That is definitely not a dumb question, hey. A lot have been asking so feel free to check out the list. I hope that helps!

• STEVE COPEN
    December 19, 2020

its so annoying for you to advertise a video when none could be found.

December 19, 2020

Hi Steve, we have videos embedded within the recipe post. Recipes that have videos have “(VIDEO)” in the title. Is there a video recipe I can help you find?

• Mariam Diab
    December 19, 2020

Hi Natasha, I’m 14 years old and i find you so inspiring when it comes to the kitchen. I made your cheesecake today and it turned out amazing. Thank you so much.

December 19, 2020

• Rupan
    December 18, 2020

I m a stay at home mom of 2 kids.Medicos by profession.
    I recently discovered u in fb and became a huge fan of ur cooking and ur dream kitchen. Ur kitchen constantly reminds me my own kitchen which is almost as big as yours but not so organized 😬.. I am in love of ur cooking and ur humor.. Keep loading new video in coming years..
    Merry Christmas and happy new year to u n ur beautiful family..

Rupan..

December 18, 2020

I’m so happy you love our recipes and videos! Thank you so much for the fantastic review and your encouraging words. I am smiling big reading your comment Merry Christmas!

• Cheryl Smirin
    December 18, 2020

How long do I cook the Chicken Lasagna ?

December 18, 2020

Hi Cheryl, I recommend following the recipe notes HERE.

• Vanessa Realina
    December 18, 2020

Hi Ms. Natasha

I really enjoy watching your vlogs and love your amazing recipes. I am very fascinated on how you do it. I even tried a few of it and it comes out great and my kids love it!

December 18, 2020

Hi Vanessa, I’m happy to hear that. Thank you for sharing your good comments with us!

• Julie
    December 16, 2020

Hello Natasha! I have been visiting your website, printing out your recipes and watching your videos for many of years now and I love all the food and desserts I’ve made from you! If you one day write a cook and bake book with all your good recipes in there I would be the first to buy one!

December 17, 2020

Hello Julie, so great to hear from you, and thank you so much for your support. I don’t have a cookbook yet but I am already working on it. Thanks for your patience!

• Ching
    December 16, 2020

Hi Natashas,
    Love your recipes. In one of your emails i received. There was a countertop Air Fry/toaster/oven you have mention. By any chance, can you give me the name of it or information.

December 16, 2020

Hi Ching, you can find our favorite tools including the Air fryer in our Amazon Affiliate Shop HERE. We used the Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Oven Airfryer. I hope that helps.

• Bhumika
    December 15, 2020

I am just a teen(16 years of age)
    And u inspire me to go into the kitchen and cook and bake every single day!
    If I am stressed out due to preparing for med school…Cooking helps me get through it!
    Love you so much!
    Yours,
    Bhumika😘

December 15, 2020

Awww that’s the best! Thank you so much for sharing that with me. I’m all smiles!

• Greta
    December 15, 2020

Hello miss Natasha! I absolutely LOVE trying (And eating of course) your recipes! You are a fantastic cook, have a GORGEOUS family, And I love that you are serving the Lord through your work! Stay strong, God bless you ~Gigi

December 15, 2020

Hello Greta, thank you so much for your kind words and good feedback. I appreciate it!

• Sarah L.
    December 14, 2020

Hi, Natasha. I love your recipes, and I make your Slow Cooker Lasagna often. Thank you for your great website!

Just wondering — what would you recommend for a good post-breakup recipe? I am looking for something comforting to soothe those pesky rejection feelings.

God bless you! Merry Christmas!

December 15, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing, Sarah. How about some dessert? You may choose from my list of dessert recipes. I hope that helps!

• Rizna imran
    December 14, 2020

Hey natasha happy Christmas dy
    I read ur story so nice family ur back ground goof I’m very interested ur recipes i prepared more i like chocolate cake so advance happy new year be

December 14, 2020

Merry Christmas, Rizna!

• Gail
    December 14, 2020

Hi I just love your videos and your recipes and I just love your tops we’re do u buy your tops from they are so pretty

December 14, 2020

Thank you Gail! They are from all over but my favorite store has been Loft. I love to shop their sales.

• Tamira Nickels
    December 14, 2020

I love all of the amazing recipes you share and have made many and shared with friends.
    I started living a Keto lifestyle back in May of 2020 and had to change the way I cook and eat so I have not been able to enjoy as many if your recipes as I use to.
    I tend to use healthy fats like Coconut oil, Avacado oil and Olive oil along with Butter to cook with in order to get my fats in along with eating low carb vegetables. I was wondering if you had ever thought about creating a Keto alternative version of some of your recipes. You make so many amazing things and they tend to either be healthy or use healthy fats as Keto eaters eat Cream, Butter, Cheese as well.
    I know I try to convert some of your recipes using crushed Pork Rinds for bread crumbs and cream instead of milk, but I am sure you could do much better.
    Just thought I would reach out and say thank you for the great food and if you ever wanted another direction of cooking Keto is used by so many for health issues not just weight loss and I would love to make any of the recipes you come up with or conversions of the ones you have.

December 14, 2020

Hi Tamira, since we do not follow a keto diet, we don’t have keto substitutions on our recipes. Sometimes readers share helpful suggestions in the comments so I would suggest searching comments but we don’t have a special keto diet section currently. Thank you for the suggestion!

• Monica
    December 12, 2020

THANK you Natasha. First time on your site get it from my sister enjoy it , yummy and delicious recipes , am looking to fine how to glaze fruit to put on a sponge cake will. Like to know. God blessed your work 🙏❤️

December 13, 2020

You are most welcome, Monica. I’ll take note of your suggestion but I don’t have a recipe for that at the moment.

• Judy
    December 12, 2020

Hello Natasha,

Most recipes call for salt. There are so many types to choose from so which is your preferred type of salt for cooking?

December 13, 2020

Depends on the recipe but I usually use sea salt.

• Betty Odom
    December 12, 2020

I made your apple pie for Thanksgiving…it was AMAZING! A definite hit…thank you!

December 12, 2020

• Reshmi
    December 9, 2020

HI Natasha

You are an amazing cook . By watching your videos cooking seems to be very easy. My kids are very big fan of you. They watch your videos all the time and will be telling me everyday what I have to cook for them by showing your videos. Next item which they want me to prepare is bundt cake. My girl loves you so much. She always sends voice messages in Facebook messenger and is still waiting for your reply.

December 9, 2020

Thank you for writing in and sharing that with me. My Facebook messenger is not active for my page so I did not receive those messages, but please say hello to your daughter and kiddos from me.

• Krista Hilbert
    December 8, 2020

So excited to make these in the morning for my boys! I have bananas on my countertop just begging to finally be used. I loved reading your background story! My husband and I used to live near Riggins, Idaho where my husband was the pastor of a small church there. We have great friends in Boise!

• Krista
      December 8, 2020

Ha! I thought I was still on your recipe for your banana chocolate chip muffins!

December 8, 2020

That’s just awesome, Krista! Thank you so much for sharing that with me! I hope you that recipe!

• Dawn
    December 7, 2020

Hi Natasha, I love to cook, and have been following you for a very long time. I absolutely adore your recipes, as they are perfectly detailed, simple, and delicious. When I ask the the eternal question…what do you want for dinner tonight, my teenaged boys often go right to your website…no lie. Thanks to a fellow nurse for all that you do!

December 7, 2020

You’re so nice! Thank you so much for that wonderful review, Dawn! I’m so happy you’re enjoying our blog & videos!

• Ulma Herrera
    December 6, 2020

Hello Natasha,
    my family and I are thankful that we found you channel. Being home so much more since the Spring and not being able to go eat out we were cooking more. I have tried the Spatchcock chicken and we loved it! Today we made the pork tenderloin and it was so easy to make and it tasted delicious!

December 7, 2020

Very nice, I’m happy that you’ve been enjoying my recipes. I hope that you will love every recipe that you will try!

• Linda
    December 6, 2020

Hi Natasha, My name is Linda and I’m from San Antonio Texas. I’m absolutely amazed with all your good recipes. I live your videos. I’m really glad that you show each and how much ingredients to your recipes. When will you have your own recipe book. I would really be interested of all your recipes. Thank you Natasha..keep up the excellent work..

December 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words and support, Linda. I don’t have a cookbook yet but I am working on it. I’ll definitely announce and share it with you all when it’s ready. Thanks for patiently waiting!

• Janet Schweizerhof
    December 6, 2020

I have been making your recipes for a long time. They are very authentic! I live in Kyiv, and people are surprised that I can cook Ukrainian food!

December 6, 2020

Hello Janet, so great to hear that they are impressed with your cooking skills. Keep up the good work!

• dila
    December 5, 2020

hello Natasha, by the way i love your name.
    i m over 60 yr old n love your youtube channel.
    you make everything so easy.
    i can actually try to cook.,and enjoy doing so.

December 5, 2020

I’m so inspired reading your review. Thank you!

• Shelley Smith
    December 4, 2020

Hello. I would like one of the wide food scrapers you use for your chopped veggies. Where might I get one?
    Also, the best basting brush you use?
    Thank you.

• Bernadine
    December 4, 2020

I watched your video on cheesy potato pancakes I’m more than likely will make them I think they would make a great side dish but to use leftover mashed potatoes do you have a recipe for lefsa? That is what I use my leftover mashed potatoes for another very simple recipe to put together just time-consuming rolling them out and cooking them up but oh they’ll rewards so so good

December 4, 2020

Hi Bernadine, I haven’t heard of lefsa and don’t have a recipe for it. I will have to look it up and if I come up with something great, I will be sure to share it.

• Carole
        December 6, 2020

Dear Natasha, I LOVE your blog. I was fortunate to have two friends tell me about it. I have used MANY recipes and love them all. I came from a bakery family and you are a genius. I have told many friends about your blog and sites.
        This last year we were going to celebrate our family reunion in Boise. Needless to say, it was cancelled. We are again trying to spend time in Boise this next year. I was excited to see that you are from Boise area.
        Thank you so much for your wonderful recipes and your beautiful attitude.

December 6, 2020

Hello Carole, nice to know that you just live nearby. I’m glad that you have been enjoying my recipes and you’ve so far loved every recipe that you tried. Thanks for sharing that with us and for always trusting my recipes!