About

Hi there! My name is Natasha Kravchuk. My handsome husband, Vadim, and I started Natasha’s Kitchen in 2009 and develop recipes and recipe videos full time together.

I come from a family of fantastic cooks and I’m here to share generations of recipes that are homey, fresh, healthy, family-friendly, authentic, and  adventurous. Most importantly, our recipes taste great and you can trust that they actually work.

Natasha of NatashasKitchen sitting

My Family:

My parents came to the US as refugees from Ukraine when I was 4 years old. They brought 5 tiny girls and had nothing but a stack of suitcases. They didn’t know the language, but worked hard and achieved the American dream. Watch the TV News Segment about our incredible story.

Growing up, I used to be so shy I thought no one would marry me until my husband came along and swept me off my feet (true story). I married my wonderful husband Vadim over 16 years ago. We are blessed with two children. Every recipe is thoroughly tested and approved by each of us and is often critiqued by relatives and friends. We only post the recipes we love and make over and over.

We live in Idaho, “Ida-who?” Potatoes, people, potatoes! Our family attends Life Church Boise. We strive to walk in love and live our lives by the word of God and the life of Jesus.

Family crouching down and smiling

My Background:

We’re so thankful to be full-time foodies and recipe developers. We’re living our dream because of you and I can’t thank you enough! I draw on all of my past experiences which make me the recipe developer, video creator, photographer, writer, and business owner that I am today. We set the bar high so you can expect great recipes and videos here. God has made all of my past experiences working for my good.

The ‘Resume’:

• Starting as a teen, I worked for 7 years as a business intern (my most valuable ‘education’).
  • Earned my bachelors degree in Business (long story)
  • Worked as a Realtor for 4 years during which I had an early mid-life crisis and cried a lot (let’s just say it wasn’t for me).
  • Second Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and worked as an RN in telemetry (shorter story, but still long).
  • Blogging since 2009

So, I’m a wife, mom, food blogger, video creator, photographer, writer, influencer, social media boss, entrepreneur, and worship leader. If I were a sandwich, I’d be a chicken bacon avocado on focaccia.

Natasha serving food to children

About Natasha’s Kitchen:

I started this food and family blog in 2009 as a way to share favorite recipes and events with family and friends. It has grown much larger than I could have imagined with about 1,000 recipes and about 7 Million hungry visitors per month. In March 2021, we passed 2,000,000 subscribers on Youtube and our channel is growing fast.

My goal with Natasha’s Kitchen is for you to really discover and fall in love with cooking and find many new favorite recipes your family will love. The ingredients we use are simple and easily accessible; not overly hoity-toity. My motto: if you can read (a well-written, tested and trusted recipe), you can cook.

This is a personal website and all of the recipes are tested and approved by my family. All of the photography is done by myself and I’m the one showing up in our videos. My husband edits the photos and videos (and he’s the videographer single-handedly running 3 cameras at once).

Much of the recipes I share come from my Mom and Mother-in-law, family, friends, and experience in the kitchen. I am so thankful to have such amazing people in my life who generously share their rich knowledge of cooking.

father and son eating food

How I got Started Cooking:

To be completely honest, I wasn’t always excited about cooking. When I got married in 2003, it became a necessity – “must eat to live” and Mom wasn’t doing the cooking anymore. We had a lot of frozen meals and ate out too much in the first year of our marriage. I had a free summer (and decided I would improve my cooking skills so we could live and eat healthier.

I dove into cookbook after cookbook and plundered my mom’s recipe books. I was at the library all the time bringing home piles of cookbooks; I was hooked! I even read my mother’s cooking textbook from her college days (Mom completed her culinary program when we moved to the US). I had discovered the joy of cooking. Within a few months, my husband and I each lost weight just from cooking more at home. Now I can’t stop cooking and thinking about cooking and dreaming about cooking… I was born for this!

My recipe collection continues to grow. I love to try new recipes and will share my favorites with you. I hope you enjoy this blog and find recipes that will become your family favorites as well.

family laughing and smiling together

Get Featured: If you would like your recipe featured on this site, email it to me by clicking here (warning: spammers will get hit in the face with unripe avocados).

Disclaimer: This blog includes only my own opinions and is not professional advice. It is not intended to be dietary advice or a diet plan, although I try to post healthy-ish recipes, please talk to your Dr. for medical or dietary advice. I am not liable if you eat too many cheeseburgers.

• Christopher Choo
    June 22, 2021

Would you intend to work on recipes from Ukraine or related cultures. It would be interesting

• Susan Witt
    June 21, 2021

Hi Natasha, I was wondering if you might have a recipe for pinto bean cakes, my father is going to leave us soon and this is something he has been asking for. my mother used to make them for us when I was at home, but she doesn’t remember much these days

I love your blog

June 21, 2021

Hello Susan, sorry but I don’t have a recipe for that yet but thanks for the idea and suggestion. I’ll try to add that to our list

• Lynn
    June 18, 2021

Hello!

I absolutely love your recepies. I have not tried one so far that we haven’t loved! In fact, I have your lemon bars in the oven right now!!! 😁

Have you found a decent honey Dijon recipe? I have been searching and everything I found has been pretty terrible.

June 20, 2021

Hello Lynn, great to hear from you and thank you for your wonderful review! I’m happy that you are enjoying my recipes, I don’t have a recipe for honey dijon yet but thanks for the idea and suggestion. I’ll try to add that to our list

• Reanna
    June 18, 2021

Hi Natasha! I think this is the first time I’ve ever commented on a blog before. We are not social media people so I stumbled upon you through google. I’m excited to try some of your recipes. I am also a telemetry nurse and I have to say I don’t enjoy cooking anymore because I’m always so tired from work. I’m hoping with your recipes I will find my love again and want to cook more.

June 19, 2021

I’m so happy you discovered our blog, Reanna. Welcome! 🙂 I love that I have another telemetry friend on here; that’s so great! I hope you give my recipes a try and enjoy them, Reanna!

• Dorothy
    June 18, 2021

You say see note with some receipes, but I cannot find the notes.
    I love your receipes. Something most people can follow and make.

June 18, 2021

Hi Dorothy, I’m happy to help. When you click on a recipe post, please read through the entire post; we share photos of the recipe and ingredients used + processes and tips, and how-to sections. Is there a recipe I can help you find notes on?

• Philisha Bissessar
    June 18, 2021

Hello, i love all your Recipe, but i’m concerned that on your facebook page where you have posted: name your favorite Dessert, there is a fake person giving away prices i believe that are fake, but if it is yours, i’m sorry for the doubt, its just because a registrashon is required with credit card involved and i think that is dangerous, i got a screen shot of the page, and the comment

June 18, 2021

Hi Philisha, Sorry but that is a scam, It is not from me. Unfortunately, there are a lot of fake accounts circulating online, especially on Facebook. I recommend reporting those scammers on Facebook so the page can be disabled right away. Stay safe!

• Andriene H
    June 15, 2021

Hello Natasha. I just discovered you today and i love all your recipes. I watched your youtube videos. I would love to purchase your cookbook. Where can i find it. Thanks for sharing…you make cooking fun and simple.

June 16, 2021

Hello Andriene, great to hear from you and I’m glad you discovered my channel. I don’t have a cookbook yet at the moment but I am already working on it so stay tuned!

• Carol
    June 15, 2021

Where did you find a pizza stone that won’t crack over 450 degrees

• Ana María Castrellon
    June 14, 2021

Good morning I love your recipes and also my mom does, but she doesn’t speak English, I translate for her, but I was thinking on doing a voice over if I’m aloud or ask if you already have a Spanish version.

June 14, 2021

Hi Ana, good to know that you’re both enjoying my recipes. I don’t have a Spanish version but feel free to use Google translate or any translator/voice-over that you want to use for your mom.

• Kay Doan
    June 14, 2021

Have you written a cook book that I can purchase in England.
    Love seeing your recipes

June 14, 2021

Hi Kay, thanks for asking. I am in fact already working on my cookbook! Stay tuned for it.

• Karina Khodorkovsky
    June 13, 2021

I am a fan of yours and I actually just realized a few hours ago that you have a slight Russian accent and are from the Ukraine just like me! In fact,I also came when I was 4 but grew up in California. I am amazed that your English is so good and that you know how to make so many dishes especially ones popular here in the U.S. I would love to see how you make some Russian dishes such as “vareniki with potatoes ” and “pelmeni with chicken “,along with Borscht and Napoleon! I actually have a lasagna in the oven now thanks to you and a Russian guy. I hope to hear from you soon. Spasiba!

June 14, 2021

Hello Karina, so great to hear from you. Thank you so much, I do my best but my English is also not perfect. Here are some of my Russian and Ukrainian recipes that you can try. Hope you love it!

• Darryl
    June 11, 2021

Thanks for being so creative and fun to watch. I’ve made a dozen or more of your recipes so far and they all turn out fantastic. You Instant Pot meals are so easy. Recently I’ve begun a plant based whole food journey and I’m always looking for something interesting to make.

BTW Idaho is lucky to have you and your family here in our state.

June 11, 2021

Aww, thank you, Darryl! I’m so happy you love our recipes! Thank you so much for your encouraging words. I am smiling big reading your comment

• Ricki-Jean Popadynec
    June 11, 2021

You are the only food blogger, I follow.. I repost some of your recipes on my FB.. I just saw your Baked Feta pasta, which I will try.
    I was a Special Care Aide, 34 yrs&cooked for elderly in the community. I retired 2 yrs ago&I m interested in doing more baking along with my Cranberry Raspberry Jello glaze Cheesecake, that I love..

June 11, 2021

Happy retirement Ricky-Jean! I’m so happy you’re enjoyed my blog and recipes!

• Angie Brignolo
    June 10, 2021

Natasha
    I love your videos. I haven’t had a chance to try any of your recipes. Do you have a cookbook to purchase?

June 10, 2021

Thanks, Angie. I don’t have a cookbook yet but I am already working on it. I hope you’ll love all the recipes that you will try!

• Sandee Bengochea
    June 9, 2021

Hey I am from Trinidad in the Caribbean. I discovered your site when I was in London during the Covid lockdown and had to cook every day for my children. Now I am back in Trinidad and I think your recipes are the best! I absolutely love your energy!

June 9, 2021

Thanks for your compliments and good feedback, Sandee. I’m happy to know that you’re enjoying my recipes!

• Bailey Walton
    June 9, 2021

I love lasagna. I didn’t know I could make my own until I saw your recipe. My mom says I can do it. I watch you on YouTube all the time, and I like to read your blog. I am 11 years old, and my favorite dessert recipe I tried of yours is the apple pie with the amazing sauce. I hope to meet you in person some day, Natasha.

June 9, 2021

Thank you for sharing that with me. I hope you love every recipe you try.

• lulu
    June 9, 2021

can i use normalmmilk instead of buttermilk???????????

June 9, 2021

Hi Lulu, I’d love to help you with this question, but this was posted on my About page. Which recipe are you asking about?

• lulu
        June 9, 2021

the vanilla cupcakes please

June 9, 2021

Lulu, we have a note on that in the recipe post :). Please find “Can I Substitute the Buttermilk?” Plain kefir will also work well instead of buttermilk. You can also make your own buttermilk at a ratio of 1 cup whole milk to 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice. Combine and let it sit 10 minutes to curdle then stir and use. I hope this helps!

• BRIDGET
    June 7, 2021

i am so excited to try your recipes because of your great reviews. I am so sick of wasting my time and money on recipes that dont “pan out”.

June 7, 2021

Hi Bridget! Welcome to my blog! I hope you try and love our recipes soon!

• Jodie Consoles
    June 7, 2021

Hi Natasha, How are you? Just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed watching your cooking shows! Your recipes look so good and you make cooking/baking FUN!
    Thank You!
    Jodie

June 7, 2021

• Bridgett Norwood
    June 5, 2021

Epic fail on Swiss meringue butter cream frosting. Everything was great until I added the butter. Followed the directions to a “T”. Will have to make over for my husbands birthday cake. Very sad indeed!!!

June 5, 2021

Hi Bridgett, It can look soupy before it comes together and that is normal. If it stays soupy after a few extra minutes of mixing, it is likely due to adding butter before the meringue fully reached room temperature, or due to adding oversoftened or partially melted butter. I would suggest refrigerating 10-15 minutes at a time and continuing to mix and it should come together.

• Nancy
    June 5, 2021

You are an absolute joy, Natasha! You are lovely inside and out. I so love watching your videos and trying those delicious recipes.

I appreciate your goofiness and humor too!

June 5, 2021

You’re so nice! Thank you, Nancy!

• Laura
    June 4, 2021

Natasha, I want to make the strawberry/pretzel dessert for a party tomorrow, Saturday at 10 a.m. want to make it today Friday around 6p.m. will it be okay or to soggy? Thank you.

June 4, 2021

Hi Laura, that would work well! I usually like to make this the night before or max 2 days before so the strawberries stay fresh.

• June
    June 3, 2021

Hi ,i love your Mushroom and Chicken recipe i saw from You tube . And i’m actually making it for tonight’s dinner . And suddenly saw this Noodles recipe . Have saved it . Will make this and let you know how it came out . Thanks .

June 4, 2021

Please do and I hope you’ll love every recipe that you will try!

• Dr Deep
    June 3, 2021

Loved your recipes, loved the way of presentation. Just Fantastic…

June 4, 2021

Thank you so much!

• Maria Cicero
    June 3, 2021

Hi, I love your recipes. You are a joy to watch. I’m Italian and I love food aswell. Best wishes on your success. Ps.how do you stay so fit with all that gorgeous food you create.
    Lol

June 3, 2021

Hello Maria, thank you for watching my videos and I’m glad you’re enjoying them! I also enjoy working out as much as I love cooking and eating. I think that’s what helps me stay fit.

• Mary
    June 3, 2021

Hi Natasha:) Do you have any recipes for sushi?😉😉😉 thank you:)

• Jeff Shamus
    May 30, 2021

My wife discovered you a while ago and just introduced me to you. I’m glad I found you.

I want to make your Philly Cheese Steaks on my outdoor griddle.

You say “cook on medium” and “cook on high”. Your “medium” and your “high” can be quite different than mine.

What temp would you consider medium and what temp would you consider high?

Jeff

May 31, 2021

Hi Jeff, we have cooked Philly cheesesteaks on our outdoor griddle but we have a setting to medium/high. I’m assuming it’s around 400-450˚F.

• Jeff Shamus
        June 1, 2021

Perfect! Thanks!

June 1, 2021

You’re welcome!

• Tamara Thompson
    May 28, 2021

Your videos and recipes are amazing! Do you mind linking/suggesting the names or brands that you used in the Glazed Donuts Video eg. the thermometers, cutting board, towel used to cover the donuts, rolling pin.

• Ted W
    May 27, 2021

Your videos are hilarious and all of your recipes that I’ve tried are delicious. Thank you!

May 27, 2021

Thank you for that wonderful compliment, Ted! I’m so glad you’re enjoying my videos and recipes!

• Jeanne Rife
    May 24, 2021

I’ve been cooking your recipes successfully for some time and enjoy your posts. I did see a post from one chef about having a rare illness. Was that you? I was trying to tell my medically trained sister about it and can’t find it if it was you. If not, glad to hear that. If you, prayers for you and your family.

May 25, 2021

Hi Jeanne, that was not me. It must have been another blogger, but thank you for your thoughtfulness.

• Sharon
    May 22, 2021

Been cooking some of your recipes and watching your videos for the past few weeks and I love them!! All the food as been delicious my only suggestion on some of them for my family and maybe others is to double any kind of sauce recipe it might have…I made the lasagna roll ups tonight…BIG HIT!! Thanks Natasha 😊

May 22, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing that with me, Sharon!!

• Victor A Nikolaev
    May 22, 2021

Answering you question on Facebook on where are we connecting from, my reply was “Snowy Bozeman, MT” Facebook blocked that and notified me that my comment “Goes against our Community Standards” without clarifying anything. Since I replied in your community, maybe you could tell me why mentioning Bozeman (or Montana) is against community standards? Other than that – totally enjoying your kitchen presentations!

May 23, 2021

Hi Victor, I honestly have no idea why Facebook would flag that. That’s very odd. I know Facebook has some trigger words but I have no idea why they would block that? That sounds like a Facebook hiccup.

• Steven Kellerman
    May 21, 2021

You are a breath of fresh air to the home/family cooking scene. I save nearly everyone of your recipes and I look forward to what new recipes you will present to all of us. God Bless, keep on cooking!

May 21, 2021

Aww, that’s the best! Thank you so much for sharing that compliment with me. I’m all smiles

• Paul Hart
    May 20, 2021

If I wanted to add peanut butter in your banana/chocolate chip muffin, how much peanut butter would I add to the mix. I love peanut butter and banana sandwiches.

May 21, 2021

Hello Paul, I honestly haven’t tried that yet to advise. If you happen to do an experiment, please share with us how it goes.

• Katie
    May 19, 2021

Love your recipes. You have a beautiful family. I am very impressed with your story.
    Thank you for sharing your recipes.

Best Regards,

May 19, 2021

You’re very welcome, Katie. Thanks for your good comments and kind words, I appreciate it!

• Wesley Wright
    May 19, 2021

How do I cook chicken breast so they are tender and juicy instead of hard and rubbery

• Betty Ammermann
    May 19, 2021

Natasha, I so enjoy watching your videos and learning new and fun recipes. I could not find any recipes for Rhubarb Desserts? Rhubarb is now in season in MN and looking for your take on this. thanks

May 19, 2021

Hi Betty, I don’t currently have any rhubarb recipes, but thank you for the suggestion.

• Jennifer
    May 19, 2021

I LOVE your recipes and try them over and over until I can do it without the video. Thank you for your hard work!! I do love your oven what brand is it?

May 19, 2021

You’re welcome, Jennifer! I’m so happy you enjoyed our recipes and videos. You can find all the details of our kitchen in the Dream Kitchen Tour HERE. We have the Thermador 48″ Dual Fuel Range.

• Beth Ann Henson
    May 19, 2021

Hi Natasha. I made some of the Marinayed Mini Peppers and absolutely love them. I’d like to keep them as a “regular” item in my fridge. Can the marinade be reused or is it best to make it fresh every time?

May 19, 2021

Hi Beth Ann, I haven’t tried re-using the marinade but I suppose it’s possible to re-use it once. You might taste it to make sure it hasn’t lost some of its zesty flavor.

• Hend youssef
    May 19, 2021

Love you and your recipes a lot

May 19, 2021

I’m so happy to hear that. Thank you for sharing that with us!

• Angeline
    May 18, 2021

Hi Natasha, I love all your recpies and great videos. I recently tried your vanilla cake and used kefir instead of buttermilk like you suggested, my cake turned out very tasty but a bit dense and not very moist and fluffy. What did I do wrong?

May 19, 2021

Hi Angeline, I’m so glad you enjoyed the flavor. Substitutions are always tough with baking, which could be due to the kefir or the amount of it. I would also recommend making sure non of the processes were altered, and your dry ingredients were measured properly.

• Zanele
    May 17, 2021

Thank you Natasha for reviling the inner person who loves cooking and baking. From last year, I had nothing to do as I stay alone. I just bump into your Facebook page then it got me distracted. I thank God because I am not best in everything to do with cooking and baking, just because of you.

May 17, 2021

I’m happy that my recipes and videos helped you cope with what’s happening. I hope you’ll love all the recipes that you will try!

• Pawan
    May 13, 2021

Lol, I’ve been a subscriber of your YT channel since last few years after I followed your Tres Leches cake recipe for my wife’s b’day and absolutely floored her. True story 😉
    Today, “Pocket” recommended me the Baklava Recipe (https://getpocket.com/explore/item/baklava-recipe?utm_source=pocket-newtab) and even though there were no pictures, just the name “Natasha’s kitchen” rang a bell for me. Good to find you here, Small world!

• LINDA
    May 13, 2021

Love your recipes/videos and just have read your incredible story of coming to America. the Lord has truly blessed you! You are an inspiration to so many of us who cook, and thanks to you, my cooking is better than eating out!

May 13, 2021

• Pam Jordan
    May 12, 2021

Natasha do you ever cook with a air fryer? Of course all that I have watched from you did not include one. I’ve tried several of your recipes turned out great. Thank you for that.

• Trudy Juelsgaard
    May 12, 2021

I love to try your recipes and do it often. I share them on my Facebook to keep the ones I want to try. I would definitely buy a written cookbook if one was available, for convenience to finding them. Please let me know if a book is available or will be coming up. Thanks, Trudy

May 12, 2021

Thank you for trusting my recipes and for sharing them too! I am currently working on a cookbook, so watch out for it.

May 11, 2021

Natasha, thank you for what you do! I love your recipes, and I’ve made a ton of them. Your site is my go to for cooking and baking, and I don’t think I’ve ever made a bad recipe! I have some questions for you. What are some of your go to dinner recipes for new guests? What would you suggest to avoid, and what recipes are a hit with your guests?

• Debra Renner
    May 10, 2021

Hi Natasha, I love your scallop potatoes. But I have another potato recipe i would love. Do you have a recipe for Hot German Potato salad?

May 10, 2021

Hi Debra, I do not but thank you so much for that suggestion!

• Louann Neville
    May 10, 2021

Hello. I discovered your blog when searching for vanilla extract recipes. I have a question. Do I need to strain the vanilla at all before gifting? If I do leave in the beans, what will happen when they become uncovered? Is there anything I need to tell the gift recipients? Thank you

May 10, 2021

Hi, there is no need to strain the beans. I leave them in there so they can continue to refill the bottle and make more.

• Kysa May Poitevint
    May 9, 2021

Hello Natasha,
    I just wanted to personally thank you for putting forth quality recipes that always taste amazing! I have found that my time is never wasted in the kitchen when I refer to your site my family’s next meal. Natasha’s Kitchen is a place I can trust and wholeheartedly will vouch for! Appreciate your excellence!
    Cheers,
    Kysa May in California 🙌🏽😊

May 9, 2021

Hello there Kysa May, thank you so much for your kind words and good comments. You are very welcome, it is my pleasure to share these recipes and it makes me happy when I get messages like this. It helps inspire me as well to create more recipes and videos. Take care and stay safe!

• Paige Allen
    May 8, 2021

Natasha, your Strawberry Sauce is DELICIOUS‼️ How long do you think it will keep in the refrigerator?

May 8, 2021

Hi Paige, we absolutely love our Strawberry Sauce! You can make this strawberry topping 1 to 4 days in advance, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve. I haven’t tried it beyond that.

• Lisa Sells
    May 6, 2021

Hi Natasha – love to try your charcuterie board, is there a link for the small Staub cast iron pan that you used for yours? Thanks!

• Rosalba
    May 3, 2021

Hi Natasha. I recently had a lavender shortbread cookie at a cafe that was delicious. Do you have a recipe for this that you love?

May 4, 2021

Hi Rosalba, I do not have a recipe for that yet but thanks for the idea and suggestion. Hopefully I can try this recipe soon.

• Becky Jhona
    May 3, 2021

I have made your fudge brownie recipe twice, and it still comes out doughy in the middle, even after I baked them longer. The taste is fantastic, so I really want to get this right, but have put a lot of time and money in this recipe and don’t know what i could be doing wrong. I was looking for comments from other readers, and maybe thought with other comments, I could catch something, but I haven’t found any. If you could help me out, I’d so appreciate your time.
    Sincerely, Becky

• Ksren
    May 2, 2021

Hi Natasha.
    I love your recipes although new to your site. Your teaching is clear (love the use of video plus written directions as I’m a visual learner), use common ingredients (I don’t have to buy a lot of ingredients I will not use later), are humerous in your videos adding much interest plus the meals taste amazing. What’s to lose? I would love a good Yorkshire pudding recipe. I tried the prime rib recipe in which my husband and I overindulged but was missing its companion, Yorkshire pudding. Covid has given me far too much time to play in the kitchen but I’m sure I will use these recipes in the years to come. Thank you.

From a fellow RN now retired, and a woman of faith who has no greater passion in this life, though cooking is becoming a close contender.

May 3, 2021

I’m so happy you love our recipes! Thank you so much for the fantastic review and your encouraging words. I am smiling big reading your comment.

• Laura Syracuse
    April 30, 2021

I’m so glad I discovered you! I have made several of your recipes and love them all! Today I made the Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Breasts and they were out of this world!! We loved them and I shared some with my daughter-in-law who introduced me to your site! Keep them coming!

May 1, 2021

• ChristinaAnn
    April 29, 2021

HI Natasha,just discovered your website and loved it. I saw your Turkey recipe and am now roasting a turkey:).

Been making cupcakes and love it.

I was reading your biography in the “about” section. LOL, you’re also a nurse like i am, I started in off in telmetry also. Im now in the ER.

April 29, 2021

I’m so happy you discovered our blog, ChristinaAnn. Welcome! 🙂 I hope you love our recipes, and thank you so much for sharing them with me, and I love that we have so much in common!

• Connie Pacifico
    April 29, 2021

Hi Natasha, I would just like to say how much I enjoy your videos and your enthusiam! I wanted to know how and where to store your vanilla cupcakes?

April 29, 2021

Hi Connie, I’m glad you’re enjoying my recipes. Frosted cupcakes can be put in an airtight container with a tightly sealed lid. Make sure the container is deep enough to not squash the tops of your finished cupcakes. Store cupcakes on the counter at room temperature or refrigerate them and let them thaw first before serving.

• Mary Lynn
    April 29, 2021

Hello, I’m looking for a biscuit recipe made with sour cream or yogurt and pureed strawberries. Every recipe I find uses whole strawberries or cut but not pureed. Hoping you can help me.

• Joyce Hammerich
    April 28, 2021

Since I saw you and a recipe on Facebook I use your recipes almost exclusively – love that they are simple AND delicious. Is there a children’s cookbook (or do you have one??)that you recommend for beginners, 7-10 year olds? Thank you

April 28, 2021

Aww, that’s the best! Thank you so much for sharing that with me. I’m all smiles. I don’t have a kids book at this time but that’s a great idea. We’re working on a cookbook now though, it’s on my list of life goals.

• Joseph Hall
    April 25, 2021

I just found your you tube on making crepes. Your ditzy presentation style is great. (made the crepes BTW-very good). Keep up the good work

April 25, 2021

Thanks for your good comments and feedback, Joseph!

• Roger
    April 24, 2021

My wife and I really enjoy your videos and your recipes. Last week we made the churros recipe along with the chocolate ganache and caramel sauce. Even if we have to say so ourselves, the churros were amazing. They were not greasy and were so light, just out of this world. We have had churros in Spain many times and in our opinion, your recipe far exceeds what we had in Spain.

Thank you for sharing and stay safe.

April 24, 2021

That’s just awesome! Thank you for sharing your wonderful review!

• Betty Anderson
        May 8, 2021

when do you plan to come out with a cook book……

May 9, 2021

Hi Betty! I don’t have a cookbook out yet, but it’s on my list of life goals, and we recently signed with an agent to make it happen.

• Suparna
    April 23, 2021

I am a mother of two from India.
    I accidentally found your blog on Pinterest about an year ago or so and since then I am following it like a bible 🙂
    I have tried many baking and chicken items and my kids + husband man loving them 🙂

Thanks and wish you all the best !!

April 23, 2021

• Sasha Worachek
    April 23, 2021

You have amazing recipes. I also love too cook. I am in culinary school. I would love to start a food blog thst would be amazing. I’m very inspired by you.

• Savannah
    April 23, 2021

I would really love if you could make your own cookbook with all of the most liked/downloaded recipes!

April 23, 2021

Hi Savannah! It’s on my list of life goals.

• David
    April 21, 2021

I am getting ready to start cooking my annual Russian Orthodox Easter feast. For the past two years, I’ve been using your recipe for Kulich. Simply Fantastic! I need some help though. I’m using the pannetore molds as suggested. I’m having a little trouble with the very bottom of the Kulich (eighth to a quarter inch) being oven-cooked (slightly burnt). I simply have been removing the bottom edge. What could I be doing wrong or should try to bake differently. I’ve been trying to successfully make this bread for nearly 40 years, and not until I found your recipe, was I successful. Wow! Thank you.

April 22, 2021

Hi David, are you placing them on a dark baking sheet possibly or if you have a heating element from the bottom also, make sure your bread is sitting in the center of your oven (the rack in the lower third of your oven). I hope that helps! Lastly, make sure to use conventional oven baking since this isn’t written for convection.

• David
        April 26, 2021

Thanks so much for the feedback Natasha and sorry for the mis-spellings in my earlier email. I have ordered new baking sheets and my pannetone molds from Pastry Chef arrived over the weekend. Thanks for the tip on oven placement. I’ve always wondered how to figure out the center of the oven. Cooking starts Thursday. I’m also going to try your recipe for stuffed cabbage. I have one that I’ve used for years but I think I’ll combine the best of both. I know its a bit early, but Christos Voskrese!!

April 26, 2021

No worries, I hope you’ll love every recipe that you will try!

• Ann Hoffmann
    April 20, 2021

Some of your recipe pages have a woman named “Valentina Albrea” at the bottom and ask we click this button to follow for more recipes. I don’t know what is going on but thought you might want to know. I am making your meatloaf tonight. Best wishes on removing the cyber-gremlin!

April 21, 2021

Hi Ann, I have a couple of friends who are bloggers that occasionally guest post their best recipes on our blog. The Author box at the bottom of the post is how you can tell if it is a guest post recipe. Several of her recipes have become reader favorites on our blog and I know her recipes to be really good. Thank you for the feedback and for checking in on that.

• Patricia M Andrews
    April 19, 2021

Do you have a cookbook out yet? I am anxious to purchase it. Love all your recipes and your videos and great.

April 19, 2021

Hi Patricia, I don’t have a cookbook out yet, but it’s on my list of life goals.

• Lucy
    April 16, 2021

I made your vanilla cake, chicken casserole, salmon teriyaki, beef stroganoff and they are wonderful and so delicious.
    Thanks Natasha!!

April 18, 2021

Awesome! I’m glad that you are loving my recipes, Lucy.

• Lucy
    April 16, 2021

I made your vanilla cake, chicken casserole, salmon teriyaki and beef stroganoff and they are wonderful and so delicious recipes.
    Thanks Natasha!!!

April 19, 2021

Nice to know that you enjoyed those recipes, Lucy!

• Ina Brabant
    April 16, 2021

Where are your notes to find the kitchen tools you use? Such as the lemon squeezer!

• Briley mitchell
    April 15, 2021

Natasha and family, I found your website almost a year ago and it has gotten me and my husband through many long weeks with delicious meals! My favorite is your 30 minute meals, the juicy meatballs & marinera current go to! I saw your a nurse in your ‘resume’, my husband and I are both in the medical field, myself a nurse and he’s a resident. I was wondering if you composted any of your veggie and fruit scraps or subscribed to any compositing program where you live? Cheers! Bri

April 16, 2021

Hi Bri, I haven’t really explored composting much so I can’t advise on that. It’s so nice to e-meet you! I’m so happy to hear that you and your husbands enjoy our recipes.

• Mari Rothmann
    April 15, 2021

Hi, your Italian meatball recipe is brilliant. Will never cook meatballs differently again. Just a question please. Have you baked them in the oven before? If so, how long and at what temperature please.
    Greetings from Cape Town in South Africa

April 15, 2021

Hi Mari, are you referring to our Juicy Meatball Recipe? Please see this note in the recipe “Avoid overcooking – Sautee or bake just until they reach 160˚F on an instant-read thermometer.” So yes, you can bake them. We also mentioned the bake time and temperature in the recipe “Baked Meatballs: Place on a lined baking sheet, about 2″ apart and bake in a preheated oven at 400˚F for 20-23 minutes, or until the centers register 160˚F. If you want a prettier color to your meatballs, broil for the last 2-3 minutes.” I hope that is helpful to you!

• Lisa
    April 14, 2021

Sooo many ads the recipes are unreadable and the page can hardly load. I remember getting a good recipe here a couple years ago. I came back today and found this site to be just an ad smeared mess. Clear your cache after coming to this page.

April 14, 2021

Hi Lisa, Thank you for sharing your concerns and feedback. The only way we can continue providing free recipes is by having ads on our site, so we are not able to remove those at this time. We find that most people would rather see the ads than pay to see the recipes. But we will definitely take note of your feedback and use it to improve our website.

I appreciate your feedback, and I hope you love every recipe you try.

• Rosalyn
    April 13, 2021

I have just made your chicken stir fry. I’ve got to say, it was absolutely delicious. I will definitely be making it again. I served it on top of some rice noodles to finish it off 😋

April 13, 2021

I’m so glad you enjoyed my recipe, Rosalyn! Thank you for sharing that wonderful feedbcak.