This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Today marks the 3-year Blogoversary of NatashasKitchen. That felt like light speed! This blog is like a hobby gone wild. Oh and it’s actually my birthday today too. I’m an adult plus 10 years.
You all are fabulous. You make me want to do cartwheels (and I’m not flexible, nope not at all. On second thought, maybe just some jumping jacks). You bless me daily by your kind words. I’m surrounded by the most caring group of readers a blogger could hope for. I love ya! Have I buttered you up enough? If not, check out the giveaway below. That should do it!
Thank you for visiting my blog and sharing it with your friends and family; I appreciate each and every one of you [air five to my peeps!!] – I don’t
ever usually talk that way, but you make me happy.
Thank you all for entering the giveaway. Stay tuned for many more giveaways in December! Congratulations to the Winners of the mighty fine cooking loot. I will email you shortly. Please reply reply within 72 hours of receipt of the email. Congrats again!
1. Tony who wrote “I pinned your new Finnish cookies they look amazing. here is the link.
2. Natalie who wrote: “I will be cooking up a storm in the kitchen when i have my friends over. I love making rabbit… MY ALL TIME FAVORITE MEAT. Its not easy to come by at your regular grocery store, but most Asian stores carry it, for a decent price too. I love to place that little animal in a glass baking dish add some seasoning a bit of heavy whipping cream and some potatoes. It comes out of the oven OH just so yummy:)
3. Ekaterina who wrote: “My absolute favorite thing to cook is carrot cupcakes plus they are always a hit with EVERYONE:)”
Here are some recent photos of our little Family 🙂
Our son is growing up so quickly. He was just 3 months when I started this blog. He’s now 3 years old! So thankful to God for him.
So blessed to be married to Vadim for the past 9 years.
You don’t want to know what he was telling me. LOL.
Photos taken by Radion Photography.
So what’s all this hoopla, hullabaloo, hubbub and brouhaha about a giveaway? A few weeks ago, Trudeau sent me a super awesome box of cookin’ gear. It’s top-notch quality stuff. It’s also very colorful which somehow makes cooking more fun. I’m excited that three of you will experience my same glee when you open your box filled with about $85 of Trudeau goodies. Here’s a look at what EACH winner will receive:
1.Trudeau 10-Inch Silicone Spatula
2.Trudeau 10-Inch Silicone Spoon Spatula
3. Trudeau Mini Silicone Muffin Cups
4. Trudeau 9-Inch Silicone Whisk, Green
5. Trudeau 5-Piece Measuring Spoon Set
6. I am particularly enamored by this little doodad (also known as the Trudeau Pot Clip Spoon Rest) . It kept my stove clean while I made jam and it will keep your stove clean too:
7. Oh and lets not forget Trudeau’s awesome two-tone mixing bowls with a very convenient pouring lip:
I find myself reaching for these before my boring stainless steel ones.
Make your way over to Trudeau’s website to thank them for sponsoring this giveaway and check out all their awesome kitchen tools (Yes, Christmas is just around the corner!). You can also follow Trudeau on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
*Three winners will be drawn on November 30th, 2012 at midnight MST.
*No duplicate comments.
c) Share this post or like my page on facebook and leave a separate comment telling me you’ve done so.
d) Tweet about this giveaway on twitter and leave a separate comment with a link to your tweet.
e) Share a picture of this recipe/giveaway on instagram and tag “@natashaskitchen” then leave a separate comment telling me you’ve shared it on instagram. I love getting to now you all on Instagram!