Cuisinart Food Processor Giveaway (2 Winners!)
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Because Christmas is just around the corner and because we appreciate you all, we’re giving away (2) shiny new Cuisinart food processors!
Fact: Cuisinart was the first company to make a food processor, back in 1973, and they’ve had plenty of time to perfect it. This Cuisinart 11 cup food processor is a very powerful machine and hums as it works. We have the same one and it’s such a useful tool in our kitchen so we figured you would love it too. Big thank you to Cuisinart for making such a useful machine and for generously sponsoring this giveaway.
Why this food processor is THE BEST:
- It’s useful for: grinding meat (like this), chopping onions, nuts, bread crumbs, grating cheese and more.
- It has an extra large feed tube (larger than others on the market). You can fit a whole potato in there!
- Slicing lemons, cucumbers, peppers or potatoes is so easy with the slicer.
- You can slice frozen beef into thin strips using the slicer attachment. This makes the beef stir fry easy peasy.
- The shredding disk makes salad prep super fast.
- The powerful induction motor that can handle a heavy dough with ease.
- You can process hot and cold foods. Creamy cauliflower and shrimp soup anyone?
- Blades stop immediately when you turn it off. Get your control freak on!!
To learn more about this fantastic machine, visit the official Cuisinart website.
Submit your entries through Rafflecopter below. There are up to 7 different ways to enter. Thank you in advance for entering and sharing this with your friends! I wish I had one for each of you 🙂
a Rafflecopter giveaway
p.s. The prize can only be shipped within the continental US.