One Pan Chicken and Vegetables Dinner
- 1 oz Packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup unseasoned bread crumbs I used panko crumbs
- 1 1/2 lbs (4 small/medium) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 lb baby red potatoes halved or quartered if larger into 3/4"-thick pieces
- 1 lb baby carrots or slender peeled carrots 1/2" thick
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt and Pepper, or to taste
- Parsley for garnish optional
Prep: Preheat oven to 400˚F.
In a large ziploc bag combine mayo and 1 packet ranch mix. Add 4 chicken breasts and squish the bag to coat chicken. Squeeze out excess air, seal and refrigerate while prepping veggies.
Grease a large rimmed cookie sheet with oil (Tip: or line with parchment for easier cleanup). Place carrots and potatoes on pan and drizzle top with 1 Tbsp olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Toss veggies with your hands, Put potatoes cut-side down and push veggies to the sides of pan.
Place bread crumbs in shallow bowl. Shake off excess marinade from chicken and dip in crumbs, turning to coat. Transfer to baking sheet, leaving just a sliver of space between chicken breasts for optimal crispiness. Spray or chicken with oil if desired for a golden crust.
Bake at 400˚F for 25-28 min or until chicken reaches internal temp of 165 degrees F, and juices run clear. Broil additional 3 min to brown the chicken. To serve, garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
Nutrition estimates may vary on this one since at least 1/3 of the marinade remains in the bag after chicken is marinated which is reflected in nutrition label.