Creamy Avocado Pasta Salad
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
The secret ingredient in this creamy avocado pasta salad will shock you! This avocado pasta salad is easy, creamy, vibrant, fresh and so satisfying!
- 3 oz fresh baby spinach (4 cups lightly packed)
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice from 1 large lemon
- 1 garlic clove sliced
- 3 avocados (medium) 2 for dressing, 1 for salad
- 12 oz rotini pasta
- 1 cup frozen sweet peas (half of a 10 oz bag of Bird's Eye)
- 1 cup frozen corn (half of a 10 oz bag Bird's Eye )
- 2 cups baby tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp sea salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper or to taste
Cook pasta according to package instructions - I cooked 12 oz pasta in 4 Qts water with 1 Tbsp salt and boiled 10 min. About 4 min before pasta is done cooking, add frozen peas and corn and cook 4 min until veggies are crisp tender. Rinse under running cold water to chill pasta. Drain well and transfer to large mixing bowl.
In a food processor or blender, combine half of the spinach, 2 quartered avocados, 4 Tbsp lemon juice, 1 sliced garlic clove, 1 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper. Pulse until blended then add remaining spinach and blend until creamy and smooth.
Add avocado dressing to pasta bowl along with sliced tomatoes and 1 remaining sliced avocado. Toss salad together until evenly coated. Season to taste with more salt and black pepper.