Broccoli Salad Recipe with Creamy Lemon Dressing (VIDEO)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
The ORIGINAL Broccoli Salad Recipe - loaded with broccoli, apples, craisins and pecans, and tossed in a creamy lemon dressing. A must-try broccoli salad!
Ingredients for Broccoli Salad Recipe:
- 2 broccoli heads (medium) stems included
- 1 large carrot grated
- 1 apple cored and chopped
- 1/2 small red onion (1/4 cup thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts toasted
- 1/2 cup craisins or raisins
Ingredients for Creamy Lemon Dressing:
Peel the stems and chop full heads of broccoli into bite-sized pieces. Grate carrot, chop apple and thinly slice onion and transfer into a salad bowl. Add toasted pecans and dried cranberries.
In a small bowl, whisk together all salad dressing ingredients then add dressing into the salad to taste and toss to combine.