Cucumber Salad Recipe with Feta
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Between the Feta and Lemon-Balsamic dressing, this cucumber salad definitely has scrumptious Greek flavor. It's easy, healthy and so tasty!
- 2 English Cucumber sliced into rings
- 1 small/medium red onion thinly sliced
- 1 bell pepper any color, sliced into strips
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese or to taste
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper or to taste
In a small bowl or measuring cup, stir together balsamic dressing ingredients until salt dissolves.
Slice cucumbers, bell peppers and onions and place them in a mixing bowl.
Just before serving, drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with a generous amount of feta cheese. Toss to combine. Sprinkle with more salt to taste if desired.
This salad is best eaten fresh.