Greek Salad Recipe with Lemon Dressing
This Greek Salad is a must-try! It is one of the healthiest Mediterranean salad recipes, naturally gluten-free and full of fresh, raw veggies. You will love the healthy Greek Salad dressing. So delicious and guilt-free!
Greek Salad Ingredients:
- 1 romaine lettuce head, chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bell pepper, (any color), chopped
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved (or slice heirlooms when in season)
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, sliced into thirds
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled
Greek Dressing Ingredients:
Rinse, chop and spin dry romaine lettuce and transfer to a large salad bowl.
Add remaining salad ingredients to the bowl: sliced red onion, sliced bell peppers, halved tomatoes, diced cucumber, diced avocado, kalamata olives, and feta cheese.
Combine all Greek dressing ingredients in a mason jar and shake to combine. Just before serving, drizzle dressing over the salad to taste and toss to combine.