Cucumber and Tomato Salad
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4-6 medium 2 lbs tomatoes
- 4-5 small 1 lb cucumbers, or 1 english cucumber)
- 1 small onion thinly sliced (~1/4 lb)
- 2 Tbsp Sunflower or Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp distilled white vinegar
- 1 tsp fine sea salt or 3/4 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp Green onion for garnish optional
Slice tomatoes and cucumbers and place them in a large bowl. Thinly slice onion and add them to the salad bowl.
In a small ramekin, stir together 2 Tbsp sunflower oil, 1 Tbsp vinegar, 1 tsp fine sea salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
Just before serving, drizzle your salad with dressing and add more salt to taste if desired. Don't add the dressing early or the tomatoes will be too juicy.