Loaded Broccoli Radish Salad Recipe
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 large broccoli heads
- 5 radishes cut in 3 and dice
- 2 to matoes quartered and seeded than diced
- 1 apple peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup of red grapes diced, drain the juice
- 1 cup green onions 5 green onions minus the white part diced
- 1 cup medium carrot shredded
- 1/2 cup dry cranberries optional, but highly recommended
Wash all the vegetables. Chop your broccoli, radishes, tomatoes and apple into small dice. (The Vidalia Chop Wizard makes this job really easy!)
Finely chop the green onion and grate the carrot. Combine all the veggies in a large salad mixing bowl and add in the cranberries.
In a separate small mixing bowl, whisk together until combined: 3 Tbsp sunflower oil or olive oil, 1 Tbsp mayo, 1 Tbsp sour cream, 1/2 tsp of salt, a few dashes of garlic powder and 3 Tbsp lemon juice. Stir the finished dressing into the salad and mix well.