Tortellini Salad Recipe
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
- 18 oz cheese tortellini
- 2 small or 1 large broccoli crown chopped into mini florets
- 1/2 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 to mato seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 1/2 cup Creamy Caesar dressing or to taste
Chop brocolli into small florets. Finely chop onion, than seed and chop the tomato.
Cook cheese toretlini according to the instructions on the package (salt the water). Rinse with cold water to cool them down. Top with parmesan cheese.
Mix all the ingredients and add ceasar dressing to taste.