Grilled Garlic Chicken Skewers
Prep Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
Marinated and grilled chicken skewers with vegetables are perfect for grilling season.
- 2 Chicken Breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 bell pepper, optional, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, optional, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 zucchini, optional, cut into 1-inch rings
- 8 bamboo skewers
- 2 Tbsp mayo
- 4 Tbsp ranch
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Dash of Johny's Seasoning, or paprika (optional)**
In a medium bowl, combine all marinade ingredients. Mix well.
Mix the chicken breast into marinade. Refrigerate 1 hour or more.
Fill a casserole dish with water and soak your wooden skewers in water until ready to use. This will prevent them from burning on the grill.
Preheat the grill to medium heat when chicken is done marinating.
Load your skewers with chicken and veggies.
Grill chicken skewers over medium heat for about 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Turn chicken 3 times to ensure even cooking of all 4 sides of skewer.
Svetlana uses a bit of Johny's Seasoning; be careful not to use too much as the chicken marinade has enough salt. You may like to add a dash of paprika instead. I like the natural sweetness of veggies, but you may season them before putting them on your skewer.