Russian Style Crab Salad Recipe - Крабовый Салат
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
This crab salad has been a family favorite for years. It is an easy and excellent side dish that keeps really well in the refrigerator.
- 1 ½ pounds imitation crab meat, chopped - using a knife or food processor
- 6 or 7 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp cream-style horseradish sauce
- 1 15 oz can corn (well-drained)
- 1 15 oz can peas (well-drained)
Prepare all of the ingredients by chopping 1 1/2 lb of crab meat, dicing 6 hard boiled eggs, dicing 1 small onion and adding 1 can of drained and rinsed corn. Add them to a large bowl.
Add 1 cup of mayo and 1 tsp of horseradish sauce, than mix everything together.
Finally fold in the peas. Adding peas last, keeps them from breaking.