Avocado Cucumber Salad Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
An easy, excellent (5-minute) Avocado Cucumber Salad with the easiest lime dressing. This cucumber salad disappeared so fast and we all wished there was more of it.
- 2 English cucumbers sliced
- 1 large avocado pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup green onion half of a bunch, chopped
- 2 Tbsp lime juice from 1 medium lime
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt or 3/4 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
In a medium salad bowl, combine sliced cucumbers, avocado and chopped green onion.
Drizzle with 2 lime juice, 2 Tbsp olive oil and season with 1 tsp sea salt and 1/8 tsp black pepper or season to taste. Toss salad to coat with dressing and serve.