Easy Overnight Oats Recipe
Easy and creamy overnight oats is our favorite make-ahead breakfast. There is no cooking required, just stir and refrigerate overnight for a creamy and enjoyable bowl of oatmeal. It's perfect for weekly meal prep, just add your preferred toppings ahead or when you’re ready to enjoy them.
For Each Serving of Overnight Oats:
- 1/2 cup rolled oats, old fashioned oats
- 5 oz almond milk, (just under 2/3 cup) or your milk of choice
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, fat free or whole yogurt*
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- Blueberry Lemon: 1/4 cup blueberries + lemon zest
- Strawberry Chocolate: 1/3 cup strawberries + mini chocolate chips
- Raspberry peach: 1/3 cup peaches or nectarine + raspberries
- Banana nut: 1/2 banana + chopped pecans
In a mason jar, add all of your ingredients: rolled oats, almond milk, yogurt, maple syrup, and chia seeds. Stir until well combined then cover and refrigerate overnight.
To serve, add your favorite toppings and enjoy it out of the jar, or transfer to a bowl and sprinkle on your favorite fruit or nut toppings.
*If using a Sweetened, flavored yogurt, you can omit the maple syrup or add it to taste since the yogurt will add sweetness to the mixture.
Note on the nutrition label: since toppings vary, the nutrition label is for the overnight oats only before any toppings are added.