Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Our classic cucumber and tomato salad just got better with the addition of avocado, a lemon dressing and fresh cilantro.
- 1 lb Roma tomatoes
- 1 English cucumber
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil or sunflower oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice, (from 1 medium lemon)
- 1/4 cup 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt or 3/4 tsp table salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
Place chopped tomatoes, sliced cucumber, sliced red onion, diced avocado, and chopped cilantro into a large salad bowl.
Drizzle with 2 Tbsp olive oil and 2 Tbsp lemon juice. Toss gently to combine. Just before serving, toss with 1 tsp sea salt and 1/8 tsp black pepper.
*Note: if you aren't keen on cilantro, fresh dill is a good substitute