Broccoli Corn Salad
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
A fresh broccoli, corn and tomato salad with the zing of dried cranberries. The dressing is simple and really flavorful. Enjoy the wonderful flavor combinations in this salad!
- 1 large or 2 medium heads of fresh broccoli
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved or quartered if larger
- 1/2 can corn or cooked corn from 1 large ear or corn
- 1 large carrot grated
- 1/4 cup craisins dried cranberries
- 4 Tbsp Ranch
- 4 Tbsp Mayo
- 2 small or 1 large garlic clove pressed
Chop broccoli into small florets. Use a potato peeler to peel the stems and dice cleaned stems to use in your salad as well (no waste!).
In a large bowl, combine chopped broccoli, 1 cup sliced tomatoes, corn kernels, 1 grated carrot, and 1/4 cup craisins.
In a small bowl or measuring cup, stir together 4 Tbsp ranch, 4 Tbsp mayo and 2 cloves of pressed garlic. Mix until smooth then stir the dressing into the salad to taste. We used the entire amount.