Balsamic Grilled Vegetables
This grilled vegetables recipe is so easy and just takes 15 minutes of prep and there's no tedious skewering required. A grilling basket makes this so easy!
- 1 medium green zucchini sliced into 1/3" thick rings
- 1 medium yellow squash sliced into 1/3" thick rings
- 1/2 lb baby bella mushrooms halved or quartered if large
- 8 oz snap peas
- 1/2 large onion cut into 1/2" wide by 1" long slices.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt or season to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper or to taste
Preheat your grill to med/high (400˚F). Oil a grilling basket.
Place all of your sliced veggies into a large mixing bowl.
In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together: 1/4 cup olive oil, 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar, 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp black pepper. Drizzle marinade over sliced veggies and toss to evenly coat. Marinate 10 minutes at room temperature.
Preheat grill basket for 10 minutes with the grill cover on.
Place all of your vegetables in hot grilling basket (discard excess marinade) and barbecue at 400˚F for 10 to 12 minutes or until veggies are tender, tossing a few times to ensure even cooking and caramelizing. Transfer to a platter and garnish with fresh parsley, chives, or even basil if desired.