Spicy Guacamole Recipe
- 3 avocados
- 1 medium tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1/2 white onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro (1/3 bunch)
- 2 serrano peppers finely chopped (or use jalapenos for milder guac)
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 3 Tbsp Lime juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper or to taste
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
Cut avocados in half, remove the seeds and scrape them out into a flat bottomed bowl. Smash with a potato masher or a fork.
Chop onion and add it to the bowl.
Remove seeds from jalapenos and finely dice them.
Cut the tomato in half parallel with the top and remove seeds. Dice your tomatoes and add them to your bowl.
Press garlic and chop your cilantro than add them to the bowl.
Add 1/2 tsp dry cumin powder, 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper, 1/2 tsp salt and 3 Tbsp of lime juice. Serve right away.
If you want to make this ahead, place plastic wrap directly onto the guacamole and push out any air and refrigerate.