Salmon Cobb Salad Recipe:
Salmon Cobb Salad is a modern spin on the classic American Cobb salad. It is definitely a feel-good, protein packed salad loaded with crisp lettuce, sweet corn, avocados, ripe cherry tomatoes and hard-boiled eggs.
Ingredients for Pan Seared Salmon:
- 1 lb salmon, boneless, skinless (preferably wild-caught)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Ingredients for Cobb Salad:
- 1 large head of romaine lettuce, chopped, rinsed and spun dry
- 2 ears of corn, cooked, shucked and cut off the cob
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
Ingredients for Cilantro Lime Dressing:
Season salmon generously with salt and pepper. Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Once oil is hot add salmon, top-side down and cook until golden and crisp on the first side (4 minutes) then flip salmon and continue cooking another 4 minutes or until cooked through, depending on thickness of salmon. Transfer to a plate and cool to room temperature then flake salmon with forks into bite-sized pieces.
Arrange romaine lettuce on a large platter or large shallow bowl.
Arrange remaining salad ingredients in rows over the romaine lettuce; cooked corn kernels, sliced onion, quartered eggs, sliced avocado, and halved cherry tomatoes.
Combine dressing ingredients in a measuring cup and stir to combine. Drizzle evenly over the salad just before serving.