Italian Pasta Salad
Italian Pasta Salad is an easy, make-ahead recipe that is perfect for meal prep. Every bite is loaded with rotini, salami, fresh mozzarella, olives, and healthy vegetables, and it all comes together with a homemade creamy Italian Dressing.
- 8 oz rotini pasta
- 6 oz salami sliced into strips
- 10 oz cherry tomatoes halved (3 cups)
- 1/2 English cucumber diced
- 1/2 medium red onion finely diced
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella pearls or halved mozzarella balls
- 1/2 cup black olives pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives pitted and halved
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers* drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup parsley finely chopped
- 1 cup Italian dressing or added to taste
Cook rotini pasta according to package instructions in salted water just until pasta is aldente (firm to the bite).
While pasta cooks, prep remaining ingredients and make Italian Dressing.
Add dressing just to the portion fo salad you plan to eat. Enjoy right away or cover and let the salad marinate for 1-3 hours before serving.
*Or you can make your own roasted peppers