Corn Guacamole Recipe
- 3 large avocados
- 2 cobs corn on the cob, grilled
- 1/2 red onion, sweeter flavor
- 1/2 cup cilantro, (1/3 bunch) chopped
- 3 Tbsp lime juice, from 2 limes
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp cumin
Cut avocados in half lengthwise and remove pits. Use a spoon to scrape the avocado into a medium bowl. Mash avocados with a potato masher to a chunky consistency.
Squeeze 3 Tbsp of fresh lime juice over mashed avocados while preparing remaining ingredients.
Cut corn kernels off of the cobs and add to the bowl along with diced onion, and chopped cilantro. Season with 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp black pepper and 1/2 tsp cumin. Stir just until combined and serve.