Asian Chopped Salad Recipe
Asian Chopped Salad is a bowl of crunchy, delicious goodness. It’s not only vibrant and healthy, it has a sweet and savory flavor that is irresistible. The easy homemade Asian dressing brings everything together.
Ingredients for Salad:
- 3 cups white cabbage thinly sliced
- 3 cups red cabbage thinly sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper cut into thin strips
- 1 medium carrot julienne
- 1 cup sugar snap peas chopped
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1 tbsp cilantro chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup cashews toasted and chopped
- 1/2 cup crispy chow mein noodles or wontons
Ingredients for Asian Salad Dressing:
Roast cashews on a preheated skillet until golden brown. Let them cool down completely. Chop them into small pieces.
Wash and prepare all the vegetables and arrange them in a large bowl.
Sprinkle the salad with chopped cilantro, sesame seeds, noodles and cashews.
For the Asian salad dressing, combine the ingredients together in a jar and shake well.
Pour the dressing over the salad before serving and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.