Shrimp Boil Recipe
This is the easiest shrimp boil you’ll ever do! Baked on a sheet pan, this recipe completely skips the mess while keeping all the flavor.
- 1 lb baby potatoes, cut into equal pieces
- 3 ears of corn, each cut into 5 pieces
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp Old Bay seasoning
- 16 oz smoked andouille sausage, cut into pieces
- 1 lb large shrimp, raw, tail on
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
In a large pot with water, cook potatoes until they become tender. In a separate pot with boiling water, cook corn for about 10 minutes.
Drain corn and potatoes, and place them into a large bowl.
Clean and pat dry shrimp, and add them to the bowl. Also, add sausage to the bowl.
In a small bowl, combine butter with minced garlic and Old Bay seasoning. Pour the butter mixture over the shrimp boil ingredients and toss it all together.
Transfer everything to a large baking sheet and bake at 400 °F for about 15 minutes or until the shrimp is fully cooked. Serve with lemon wedges.