The BEST recipe for Jalapeno Poppers. Sliced jalapenos loaded with a cheesy cream cheese and bacon mixture.
- 12 jalapenos
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temp
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp green onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 8 oz bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, optional
Preheat the oven to 400˚F. Halve the jalapenos lengthwise. Remove and discard the seeds and membranes from the jalapenos.
In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, garlic, salt, pepper, green onion, shredded cheese, and cooked bacon for the filling.
Fill the jalapeno halves with the mixture. Placed stuffed jalapenos on a baking sheet and bake at 400˚F for 18-20 minutes, or until the cheese melts golden in color. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the poppers and serve.