16 Leftover Turkey Recipes
Don’t toss that leftover turkey! Most people don’t want to do a lick of cooking the day after Thanksgiving – I’m with you! Here are some great ideas to use up your Thanksgiving leftovers with minimal effort. These leftover turkey recipes will make you wish you had more turkey!
1. Turkey Noodle Soup from Natasha’s Kitchen – this soup is easy, has incredible flavor and will keep your belly full and light during your post-holiday recovery week. 😉
2. Hot Turkey Sandwich from Elise of Simply Recipes- perfect way to use up leftover turkey and gravy! I’m hungry just looking at this. You just can’t go wrong!
3. Turkey Crepes from Natasha’s Kitchen – Leftover turkey meat mixed with mushrooms makes the best savory filling for crepes.
4. Turkey Santa Fe Lettuce Wraps from Gina of Skinny Taste – pairs well with her avocado cilantro ranch… and my belly.
5. Turkey Tetrazzini from Amy of She Wears Many Hats – Oh my word. Turkey with noodles in a creamy sauce… and now I’m starving again.
6. Leftover Turkey Pot Pie from Damn Delicious – A fuss free comfort food with simple ingredients; this is one to unwind with :).
7. Spicy Turkey Enchiladas from Elise of Simply Recipes – We all use chicken, why not turkey? Your family will probably never guess it’s turkey.
8. Leftover Thanksgiving Panini from Ree of Pioneer Woman – She even put cranberry sauce in there. Ree you are a wild woman! I love it!
9. Turkey-Cranberry Strudel from Lori a.k.a. Recipe Girl – How amazing does a puff pastry pocket of turkey, cranberry, roasted squash and cheese sound?!
10. Thai Basil Turkey Wraps from Jade of Steamy Kitchen – How easy and scrumptious! It’s one of those feel-good while stuffing your face kind of foods.
11. Creamy Poblano and Turkey Soup from Sommer of A Spicy Perspective – Ahem. Yum! Orzo, a creamy broth and poblano peppers…
12. Leftover Turkey Fritata from Katerina of Diethood – the perfect post Thanksgiving breakfast.
13. Leftover Turkey Lasagna Roll from Dara of Cookin’ Canuck – this one’s low fat and so creative! No one would ever guess this was leftover turkey.
14. Creamy Mushroom & Leek Pasta from Natasha’s Kitchen – toss your leftover turkey into the sauce in step 4 and you have yourself a creamy mushroom & turkey pasta. Yes please!
15. Leftover Turkey Enchiladas from Ali of Gimme some oven. Yes, gimme gimme! How easy are these when you already have the turkey?!
16. One Pot Cheesy Turkey Tamale Pie from Tieghan of Half Baked Harvest. You had me at Cheesy.
P.S. How is your post-Thanksgiving recovery going? Are you getting a start on your shopping? Or are you slugging it out at home like us? Maybe that Christmas tree is going up? – Natasha