Strawberry Spinach Smoothie Recipe – Video Tutorial
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
This strawberry spinach smoothie is love at first sip. It is ridiculously easy to make and is packed with all-natural, healthy ingredients making this the perfect snack!
Juicing has its place but what I love about smoothies is you retain the fiber from your fruits and veggies which is so important for your digestive health (Don’t worry, I won’t go into more detail than that, although I could since I am a Nurse which means I am NOT shy about this topic. I can be eating a snickers while discussing issues of the digestive system)… sorry. Now I’ve done it. Really sorry.
I know it may be a difficult transition for some of you but lets get back to the recipe. You can make this smoothie without the spinach if you like, but I’ll have you know it doesn’t change the flavor much to add it. Spinach will just make your smoothie healthier. It’s a great way to sneak in veggies for kids who otherwise won’t eat them. Thanks for all of your awesome smoothie suggestions on Instagram. Because of you, we discovered this strawberry spinach smoothie.
Watch How To Make Strawberry Spinach Smoothie:
Ingredients for the Strawberry Spinach Smoothie:
1 cup mango juice (Orange Juice also works well)
1/2 cup yogurt
1/2 lb fresh or frozen strawberries, halved or quartered
1/2 lb fresh or frozen blueberries
1 cup packed fresh spinach
Drizzle of honey (about 1 Tbsp)
How to Make a Strawberry Spinach Smoothie:
1. Add the liquid ingredients first: 1 cup mango (or orange) juice, 1/2 cup yogurt.
2. Add in the 1/2 lb strawberries, 1/2 lb blueberries, 1 banana (broken into a few sections). Using your blender blend until smooth.
3. Add in the 1 cup fresh spinach and drizzle with honey to taste. Blend until smooth and serve to the folks eagerly waiting in line.
Strawberry Spinach Smoothies
- 1 cup mango juice Orange Juice also works well
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/2 lb fresh or frozen strawberries halved or quartered
- 1/2 lb fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 banana
- 1 cup packed fresh spinach
- Drizzle of honey about 1 Tbsp
Add the liquid ingredients first: 1 cup mango (or orange) juice, 1/2 cup yogurt.
Add in the 1/2 lb strawberries, 1/2 lb blueberries, 1 banana (broken into a few sections). Blend until smooth.
Add in the 1 cup fresh spinach and drizzle with honey to taste. Blend until smooth and serve to the folks eagerly waiting in line.
Thanks for stopping by. It means a lot to me; really! I hope you enjoyed the video.
Loads of Love,