Breakfast Sandwich – One Pan Breakfast (Video)
This breakfast sandwich is cheesy, juicy, easy and so darn delicious! All you need is 5 minutes, 5 ingredients and 1 pan – perfect for breakfast on-the-go! This breakfast sandwich is loaded with eggs, ham and cheese and is hugged by a warm English muffin that toasts in the same pan. And it can all be cozied up between your fingers… Yuuum!
You can easily scale this recipe up or down depending on how many mouths you’re feeding. Watch this video tutorial to see just how quick and easy it is…
This recipe has completely won us over. The inspiration came when My husband’s cousin Vicky shared a video on Facebook for a breakfast sandwich. After making our version 4 days in a row, we knew it needed to be shared with you.
This is also a kid-friendly breakfast. Our son requests this sandwich all the time.
Ingredients for 1 Breakfast Sandwich:
1 english muffin, cut in half
2-4 slices of ham (we ❤️ black forest but any kind will do)
1/3 cup finely shredded cheese (we used Mexican cheese)
1 tsp chives, finely chopped
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 Tbsp olive oil or butter to saute
Tip: to make 2 sandwiches at a time, toast the English muffin in the toaster and sauté two sets of eggs in the pan.
How to Make this Easy Breakfast Sandwich:
This video was really fun to film. If your mouth is watering by the end, let me know in a comment below ;). We hope you subscribe to our Cooking Channel to be the first to see our new videos. Thank you so much for subscribing! It really is so encouraging to us.
Breakfast Sandwich - A One Pan Breakfast (Video Recipe)
- 1 english muffin, cut in half
- 2 eggs
- 2-4 slices of ham (we love black forest but any kind will do)
- ⅓ cup finely shredded cheese (we used Mexican cheese)
- 1 tsp chives, finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or butter to saute
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat and drizzle with 1 Tbsp oil.
- Place your Engish muffin on half of the pan cut-side down. Crack 2 eggs side by side on the other half of the pan and break the yolks with a spatula.
- Once eggs are mostly cooked through, sprinkle tops with salt and pepper to taste, 1 tsp fresh chives and half of shredded cheese. Place toasted english muffins cut-side-down over the eggs and lightly press on the tops with a spatula.
- Flip the sandwich over (egg-side-up). Place ham over half of your sandwich and top with more cheese. Fold the sandwich together and and remove from heat.
NotesYou can easily scale this recipe up or down depending on how many mouths you're feeding. To make 2 sandwiches at a time, toast the English muffin in the toaster and sauté two sets of eggs in the pan.
If you make this recipe, I’d love to see pics of your creations on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter! Hashtag them #natashaskitchen
What is your go-to quick breakfast?