HOW TO REMOVE PUSH NOTIFICATIONS?
(the little box that shows up on your screen)
If you have signed up for push notifications and wish to unsubscribe, there are 2 ways to remove it:
- Unsubscribe at the time you receive a notification from a website with a one-click unsubscribe within the notification box.
- Unsubscribe without a notification:
- Open new browser tab and type: chrome://settings/content
- Go to “Notifications” section and click “Manage Exceptions.” This will list all the URLs where you have subscribed to notifications. Click on the URL of the site you want to unsubscribe and select allow or deny or completely remove a website.
HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM EMAIL NEWSLETTERS?
- Open one of the emails you received from us.
- Scroll to the bottom of the email and click “unsubscribe”
CAN I USE YOUR PHOTO OR RECIPE ON MY WEBSITE OR BLOG?
Thank you for asking! All photos and recipes are property of NatashasKitchen.com and can be shared in the following ways (for additional questions, please contact me: natasha(@) natashaskitchen.com
(1) Recipes – yes! Please include a clear link back to the original recipe and one to my home page. For example: This recipe for Quick and Easy Buttermilk Pancakes is from NatashasKitchen. Also, please do not share full recipes without re-writing them in your own words. Otherwise, search engines will ding both of our sites for duplicate content. A big No-No!
(2) Photos – yes! Please only use a final picture and not the step-by-step tutorial photos. Please do not add your own watermarks to photos from Natasha’s Kitchen.
For example: These Quick and Easy Buttermilk Pancakes taste amazing. Check out Natasha’s Kitchen for the full recipe.
This site does use paid advertising and affiliate links.
Natasha’s Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn a commission by advertising and linking to amazon.com. What does it all mean?? We earn a small percentage when you click on one of our Amazon links – your price never changes. Thank you for supporting our blog!
IS THIS A DIET PLAN?
NO. Please talk to your Dr. about that one! This site is in no way a diet plan. I am not a registered dietician.