About

Hi there! My name is Natasha Kravchuk. My handsome husband, Vadim, and I started Natasha’s Kitchen in 2009 and develop recipes and recipe videos full time together.

I come from a family of fantastic cooks and I’m here to share generations of recipes that are homey, fresh, healthy, family-friendly, authentic, and  adventurous. Most importantly, our recipes taste great and you can trust that they actually work.

Natasha of NatashasKitchen sitting

My Family:

My parents came to the US as refugees from Ukraine when I was 4 years old. They brought 5 tiny girls and had nothing but a stack of suitcases. They didn’t know the language, but worked hard and achieved the American dream. Watch the TV News Segment about our incredible story.

Growing up, I used to be so shy I thought no one would marry me until my husband came along and swept me off my feet (true story). I married my wonderful husband Vadim over 16 years ago. We are blessed with two children. Every recipe is thoroughly tested and approved by each of us and is often critiqued by relatives and friends. We only post the recipes we love and make over and over.

We live in Idaho, “Ida-who?” Potatoes, people, potatoes! Our family attends Life Church Boise. We strive to walk in love and live our lives by the word of God and the life of Jesus.

Family crouching down and smiling

My Background:

We’re so thankful to be full-time foodies and recipe developers. We’re living our dream because of you and I can’t thank you enough! I draw on all of my past experience which make me the recipe developer, video creator, photographer, writer, and business owner that I am today. We set the bar high so you can expect great recipes and videos here. God has made all of my past experiences work for my good.

The ‘Resume’:

• Starting as a teen, I worked for 7 years as a business intern (my most valuable ‘education’).
  • Earned my bachelors degree in Business (long story)
  • Worked as a Realtor for 4 years during which I had an early mid-life crisis and cried a lot (let’s just say it wasn’t for me).
  • Second Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and worked as an RN in telemetry (shorter story, but still long).
  • Blogging since 2009

So, I’m a wife, mom, food blogger, video creator, photographer, writer, influencer, social media boss, entrepreneur, and worship leader. If I were a sandwich, I’d be a chicken bacon avocado on focaccia.

Natasha serving food to children

About Natasha’s Kitchen:

I started this food and family blog in 2009 as a way to share favorite recipes and events with family and friends. It has grown much larger than I could have imagined with about 1,000 recipes and about 7 Million hungry visitors per month. In April 2020, we passed 1,000,000 subscribers on Youtube and our channel is growing fast.

My goal with Natasha’s Kitchen is for you to really discover and fall in love with cooking and find many new favorite recipes your family will love. The ingredients we use are simple and easily accessible; not overly hoity-toity. My motto: if you can read (a well-written, tested and trusted recipe), you can cook.

This is a personal website and all of the recipes are tested and approved by my family. All of the photography is done by myself and I’m the one showing up in our videos. My husband edits the photos and videos (and he’s the videographer single-handedly running 3 cameras at once).

Much of the recipes I share come from my Mom and Mother-in-law, family, friends, and experience in the kitchen. I am so thankful to have such amazing people in my life who generously share their rich knowledge of cooking.

father and son eating food

How I got Started Cooking:

To be completely honest, I wasn’t always excited about cooking. When I got married in 2003, it became a necessity – “must eat to live” and Mom wasn’t doing the cooking anymore. We had a lot of frozen meals and ate out too much in the first year of our marriage. I had a free summer (and decided I would improve my cooking skills so we could live and eat healthier.

I dove into cookbook after cookbook and plundered my mom’s recipe books. I was at the library all the time bringing home piles of cookbooks; I was hooked! I even read my mother’s cooking textbook from her college days (Mom completed her culinary program when we moved to the US). I had discovered the joy of cooking. Within a few months, my husband and I each lost weight just from cooking more at home. Now I can’t stop cooking and thinking about cooking and dreaming about cooking… I was born for this!

My recipe collection continues to grow. I love to try new recipes and will share my favorites with you. I hope you enjoy this blog and find recipes that will become your family favorites as well.

family laughing and smiling together

Get Featured: If you would like your recipe featured on this site, email it to me by clicking here (warning: spammers will get hit in the face with unripe avocados).

Disclaimer: This blog includes only my own opinions and is not professional advice. It is not intended to be dietary advice or a diet plan, although I try to post healthy-ish recipes, please talk to your Dr. for medical or dietary advice. I am not liable if you eat too many cheeseburgers.

• Christine Mahrer
    December 13, 2019

I made your Lasagne Roll Ups for my husbands office Christmas party and everybody raved about them. Thank you for creating this easy to follow recipe and video as well as an exceptional tasting dish.

December 13, 2019

I’m so happy you enjoyed that. Thank you for sharing that with us!

• Kenton Elliott
    December 11, 2019

Hello, Natasha. I am a big fan of you and your husband’s work. A great site and fantastic recipes. I am a 76 year old widower who has always loved to cook. You are a great inspiration with your diverse recipes and presentation. Thanks again. Just thought I’d mention an Australian recipe called Egg and Bacon Pie…. really simple, yet delicious. Best wishes always to you and yours, and for the coming Christmas and New Years. Kind regards, Kenton Elliott.

December 12, 2019

Hi Kenton, thank you for the encouraging feedback. I really appreciate it! If you have a specific recipe you love to use for Egg and Bacon Pie, I would love to try it. It sounds delicious!

• Edwin Tong
    December 11, 2019

🎶On the tweflth day of pizzas my admirer sent to me: Twelve dozen orders, eleven peppers slicing, ten sausage heapings, nine workers prancing, eight mushroom helpings, seven sauces-a-filling, six doughs-a-making…five…phone…riiiings…four slave-drivers, three waste bins, two coupons off…And a pie full of extra thick cheese!🎶

December 12, 2019

I sang it in my head as I read it. Thank you and Merry Christmas!

• Path Star
    December 10, 2019

Please tell me what the Avery Label number is…i had them printed on #22825 and much of the info didn’t fit on the label?!?

Thanks so much for such a great gift idea!!

• Theresa
    December 10, 2019

Again I found an error. Recipe for banana bread with raisins and walnuts… The ingredient list says to add baking soda but when I read the article mbefore the listed recipe ingredients it says baking powder… so again I don’t know how my bread is going to turn out because I put baking soda in it. So please advise was it supposed to be baking powder or baking soda? It’s frustrating Because if it doesn’t turn out then I’ve just wasted all those ingredients and they’re going to go in the garbage.

December 10, 2019

Hi Theresa, Baking soda is correct so no worries. Thanks for pointing that out. In the quick summary that was a typo and it has been corrected. The print-friendly recipe, instructions and video are correct: baking soda.

• Nancy Nichols
    December 10, 2019

Natasha…I am a new viewer. I like your recipes and that you share some Russian and Ukrainian recipes.
    Your kiddos are adorable as well as that hubby of yours. Lol
    A very good friend of mine is from Ukraine and she made it clear that she was not Polish!!!!. There is a beautiful, ornate Ukrainian Catholic Church in the neighborhood, in Detroit, in which she lives. Just an interesting bit of nastalgia for me.

December 10, 2019

I’m so glad you discovered our blog, welcome! & thank you so much for sharing that with me!

• Tara Luke
    December 10, 2019

I’ve been following you and your blog for only a couple of weeks. After just reading your personal story and about your faith in Jesus Christ, I LOVE you even more. I’m here in sunny Orange County, CA and have enjoyed all your recipes thus far. Many blessings to you and your precious family. God is so good!

December 10, 2019

Thank you so much Tara for writing in. I am blessed by your words and God bless you also!! I hope you have a beautiful Christmas.

• Nava
    December 10, 2019

I made your turkey recipe for Thanksgiving. I cooked with my sister and my mom and dad. I liked it a lot. Can you make a brownie recipe? Can you send me your kitchen tour video? I like your cooking tips and your website. Thank you

December 10, 2019

Hi Nava, you can find our kitchen tour video here. & thank you for that suggestion!

• Roy A. Cooper
    December 9, 2019

I have always liked to cook, but since I have found your recipes, I enjoy it even more. You recipes are for normal people, thing we fix for our selves. Thank you.

December 9, 2019

That’s just awesome, Roy! I’m so glad you’re finding our recipes helpful!

• Sarah&Hendrik
    December 8, 2019

Hi Natasha! My husband and I stumbled upon your recipes while desperately searching Pinterest for some recipes to update our weekly menus, which had sadly gotten extremely repetitive. We have tried a few so far, and absolutely love them! We especially love your Youtube vidoes, and since we found you 2 weeks ago have made it a regular daily watch in our house. Thank you for sharing your delicious recipes and making it easy enough for us two cooking novices to follow along with as well! We thank you especially for sparking a joy and enthusiasm for cooking in us that we didn’t know we had!
    Take care and God bless you and your beautiful family!

December 9, 2019

Awww that’s the best! Thank you so much for sharing that with me. I’m all smiles!

• John Cooper
    December 6, 2019

Hi Natasha I must say your blog Facebook recipes and cooking tips are awesome I have adapted some for slow cooker due to me and wife both full time workers but can say really nice easy and tasty much love to you and your family

December 6, 2019

I’m so glad to hear that, John! Thank you for that awesome review.

• Zen V
    December 5, 2019

Would love to see some baby recipes and how to on you tube.

December 5, 2019

Hi Zen, since we don’t currently have a baby in the house, the chances are slim for us to post any baby recipes right now, but many of our recipes are healthy and can be pureed or finely chopped for babies (depending on age ofcourse). Thank you for the request.

• Heather
    December 4, 2019

I am so glad I by default wandered into your site. I am trying to start cooking more and eating healthy. I am 39 married no children and my husband and I need to eat healthier. He doesn’t seem to want the change but mentally I would like to feel better. I’m petite 120 but would like to feel better. He will see my changes hopefully and fall into the same mindset. Thank you for having this blog and dedicating yourself to doing this for yourself and others. I can’t wait to read recipes u have posted.

December 5, 2019

You’re welcome, Heather! I hope you find our recipes helpful and satisfying!

• Emily
    December 4, 2019

Natasha! Thank you so much for your recipes!! Your instructions are always crystal clear. My family (picky kids included) has enjoyed every single dish and dessert so far! That said, are you planning on doing a cookbook anytime soon?

December 4, 2019

That is the best when kids love what we moms make. That’s so great!

• Donna Ornellas
    December 2, 2019

I love all your recipes I love to cook also love eating good food thank you for all you recipes Donna Ornellas

December 2, 2019

You’re welcome, Donna! Thank you for that great feedback.

• Irene
    December 2, 2019

Dear Natasha
    Can I print out your recipe for lasagna roll ups? I can only follow through with your utube video but would prefer a printed version.

December 2, 2019

Hi Irene, you sure can, follow this link here and press print icon on the printer-friendly option towards the bottom of the post.

• Manilyn
    December 1, 2019

Hi Natasha, so glad that I saw your facebook page and learned a lot of recipes from you. Just tried your mashed potato recipe last night and my husband really complements it. Thanks for sharing your recipes and looking forward to more Christmas recipes. From Philippines with love

December 2, 2019

I’m so happy to hear that Manilyn! Thank you for that great feedback!

• Carol Mattox
    November 30, 2019

Hi Natasha, I just found your site. I am 85 years old and just bought my first Instant Pot. {You can teach an old dog new tricks}. I love to cook and look forward to trying your recipes. I am a widow but when my husband was alive we enjoyed cooking together. I appreciate your faith in God. He has been my strength daily.

November 30, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing that with me, Carol. Blessings to you!

• Cecilia
        November 30, 2019

Dear Natasha
        I look forward to our connection. I am 60 years old. I didn’t cook for my family very often some 10 years ago. I can’t agree more to cook for my family is so fun and enjoyable. Thanks for your sharing. Very encouraging.

November 30, 2019

I’m so glad you are enjoying our site. Thank you for your encouraging message. It really means so much!

• Tracey
          December 8, 2019

I just adore you and your cooking videos. The food is delicious, your instruction is clear *and* entertaining, and I always learn something new from you. And to top it off, you are just so dang adorable. Keep up the great job!

December 9, 2019

Thank you for that thoughtful compliment, Tracey! You’re so nice!

• Maribeth
    November 30, 2019

I just discovered your blog! My hubby & I are originally from Pittsburgh & grew up eating many of your favorite foods. We have lived in MD for the last 26 years. We can’t find any of the foods we grew up on at Fish Fries in churches (especially during Lent). I had to explain haluski to people behind the deli. And they pronounced it halyou-ski. I also had to explain German Potato Salad several times until people fell in love with it. I am so excited to see what recipes you have & look forward to trying all of them!! Your littles are so cute with their beautiful blue eyes!!

November 30, 2019

I’m so glad you discovered our blog, Maribeth! Thank you for that great review!

• Margaret
    November 29, 2019

I am from Australia ,found your lovely family blog today which includes some great recipes, I will visit again , thank you. Marg

November 29, 2019

I’m so glad you discovered our blog, Margaret! Welcome!

• jliz
    November 27, 2019

Made your Easy Chicken Kiev Recipe and loved it, as did my guests. I am not very good with the knife and your tip on how to mend a whole was amazing. I was surprised at how well it worked. Thanks!

November 27, 2019

I’m so glad that was helpful! Thank you so much for sharing that with me.

• ARLOA STEWART
    November 26, 2019

Natasha
    Thanks for giving me new things to try. It beets having the same old boring stuff. I do have a question. Hungarian noodles? Have you cooked them before and is there a secret to them? I thought I would ask you to see if you had any experience making them and recipes you could suggest. Thanks again

November 27, 2019

Hi Arloa, I don’t have a recipe for that yet but if I come up with something great, I will be sure to share it.

• Kinga
      December 9, 2019

Hi. As a hungarian I might be abel to help you. What do you exactly mean with noodles? For soup or the “nudli” made from potatoes?

• Nanz (Germany)
    November 26, 2019

Hi Natasha..since i bump into ur page..im really magnetized? now im following u and thanks for sharing ur yummy recipes..in trying to learn cooking delicious meals now..keep it up!

November 26, 2019

I’m so glad you discovered our blog! Thank you for that awesome feedback & compliment.

• Christina Clark
    November 26, 2019

Natasha, thank you for your beautiful blog and messages. My husband went on a two-year mission trip to the Czech Republic, and has longed for a reliable source of Eastern European recipes our whole marriage (of 13 years). You have saved the day! I love cooking from your blog; it always make him so happy!

But most of all, I want to thank you for your example of unabashed faith in Jesus and the influence it has on your life! I love that you included this in your blog description. The world needs more people like you! Best of luck with your blog and your beautiful family!

November 26, 2019

Aww that’s the best, Christina! Thank you so much for sharing that with me!

• Doug
    November 25, 2019

Turkey recipe question- Hi Natasha. I’m going to try your turkey recipe this week. One question- you mention non-extra virgin oil with butter rub. why is that? Thanks!

November 25, 2019

Hi Doug, that will allow for the higher smoke point. Extra virgin Oil will burn and smoke once it reaches a certain temperature. Most bottles have a note on how high of a heat you can cook with. The Turkey recipes needs a pretty high temperature.

• Doug
        November 27, 2019

Good point- perhaps Canola oil?

• Alison
    November 25, 2019

Hey Natasha! I have been following along with your facebook videos and am in love with your recipes! I am an RN and I love to cook/relieve stress on my off days by cooking new recipes. what is a recipe you suggest for a quick work lunch?

November 25, 2019

I worked as an RN for a couple of years in Telemetry before I went into full-time nursing. I have great respect for the nurses of the world 🙂 The shrimp fried rice is a personal favorite but there are so many great ideas of recipes that reheat well. Lasagna roll-ups also come to mind right away.

• Kristin Foster
    November 25, 2019

Absolutely adore everything you make! I am especially excited to have found you since my husband has Ukrainian heritage and I am of German/Slovak descent. Exciting to see recipes from the Old World and to see a fresh take on other cuisine. We live in Idaho too…Caldwell!!

November 25, 2019

Wow! That’s just awesome, Kristin! Thank you for sharing that with us, I’m so glad you discovered our blog.

• jliz
    November 25, 2019

Years ago I was watching a movie and saw a Russian way of drinking hot tea. He added some kind of cherry sauce it looked like it may have had whole cherries. Love to know this way of drinking tea.

November 25, 2019

I haven’t seen that before so I’m not sure.

• Iya
      November 26, 2019

Jliz. That was tea with cherry varenye. Varenye is made by cooking whole berry (black currants, cherries, gooseberries, strawberries, etc.) in a sugar syrup. The difference between a russian fruit or berry preserve and a jam is that the fruit is not macerated and there is NO pectin – thus the runny syrup with whole berries. Varenye is served in a vase often as a tea treat. Each person can serve him/herself a few spoonfuls into an individual small dish – rosette – or add it directly into the hot black tea instead of sugar (no cream obviously). Try unflavored black tea like English Breakfas with Bon Maman cherry or raspberry preserve to taste – 2-3 tea spoons is my preference. It’s a perfect winter treat. My mother used to make cherry varenye where the pit was removed and a walnut piece was stuffed into each and every cherry!

• Stu Borken
        November 26, 2019

What a beautiful description of a classic Eastern European tradition of how to drink tea.

• Jliz
        November 26, 2019

lya and Natasha,

Thanks so much, can’t wait to give it a try. For the life of me, I can’t remember the movie I saw it but I sure remember how great the tea looked.

Jliz

• Barbara Canter
    November 24, 2019

I am going to use a bread stuffing to stuff the turkey. Do you allow another 30 minutes cook time?

November 25, 2019

Hi Barbara, I don’t cook stuffing inside the turkey because it isn’t traditional in our family and the juices from the turkey drip into the stuffing while baking so the stuffing needs to get to 145˚F for it to be safe for consumption and by that time, the turkey breast becomes much too dry. I’ve seen some methods pre-cooking the stuffing partially and others make the stuffing and bake it in a separate dish and serve it on the side.

• Debbie Tsujita
    November 24, 2019

I am a Russian background Canadian, married to a Japanese and living in Japan now for over 30 years! I run a bakery and taught cooking classes for 18 years here and my family also loves the kind of Russian food that I grew up with. My mother was from…what is known today as…Ukraine. This food is near and dear to my heart! I am a late comer to your videos and find them so fun and informative and before I actually knew of your nationality, I just knew you were from somewhere “there” when I saw you eat pierogi!!

I love your life story and how your walk with God is so important. Keep the good recipes coming and I will keep watching…Happy cooking and baking! God bless!

November 25, 2019

Thank you for that thoughtful comment and review, Debbie! & for sharing your story! Blessings to you!

• Donna L Connolly
    November 23, 2019

I just Made your Horseradish cream sauce.. It is Fabulous Thank you –

November 23, 2019

You’re welcome! I’m happy to hear you enjoyed that.

• Scott Schmied
    November 22, 2019

I have tried several of your recipes and have loved them all .I think you make them nice and clear on the videos that they are easy to follow I love your wave to us when you begin the video Thank You

November 23, 2019

Thank you for that wonderful compliment!

• Christina
    November 20, 2019

Love all of your recipes! Thanks for sharing. Do you have a good beef podliva recipe? Can’t find a good one online.
    Thanks

• Martha Valiente
    November 19, 2019

Hi Natasha, I have watched so many cooking shows but none have attracted me like yours. there was something about you that kept drawing me to your posts on facebook and realized that it was your goofiness and joyful spirit that caught my attention. I just read your story and i”m so happy and blessed to know that you’re a Christian. I have made some of your recipes which were a hit with the family. Thank you for sharing your recipes with the world. God continu to shine HIS light on you, your family and business.

November 19, 2019

You’re welcome, Martha! I’m so glad you’ve enjoyed this recipe.

• Kiara
    November 18, 2019

I’ve been trying some of your Russian/Ukrainian recipes and loving them all so far!! The food is so tasty

I just had a question aside from the cooking and recipes, how do you manage to stay so fit with all this delicious food? Is there a particular workout routine you follow? haha XD

November 18, 2019

Hi Kiara, No secrets here. Everything in moderation and a great metabolism take credit here.

• Cheryl Sypniewski
    November 18, 2019

Hi Natasha, Your chicken fried rice and wondering if you have a Beef fried rice recipe. Thanks

November 18, 2019

Hi Cheryl, I do not but I imagine substituting that shouldn’t be a problem! If you experiment please let me know how you like that.

• Ruth
    November 17, 2019

Your recipes are easy and SOOO good!
    Do you have a Manhattan Clam Chowder recipe?
    Thank you.

November 18, 2019

Hi Ruth, we have this Clam Chowder recipe here you may enjoy. We also have a New England Clam chowder on our blog.

• Jcl
    November 17, 2019

I have to admit that I’ve been following your blog on and off for some time now. I spent four years living in Russia and just missed some of the foods. I think I found the site leading up to the Sochi Olympics when I wanted to share some Russian culture with the girls at a youth residency where I worked at the time. The braised cabbage really got me hooked. Since then I’ve married a great guy who unfortunately doesn’t appreciate cabbage and buckwheat as much as I might hope. (But, hey, nobody’s perfect.)
    Some of our favorite recipes still come from this site though–the creamy chicken and rice is always a no fail option.
    Anyway, just wanted to say thank you for all the great food and I hope you’re able to continue for a long time.

November 18, 2019

You’re welcome! I’m so glad you enjoyed our recipes & blog! Thank you for sharing that with me!

• Judith schiller
    November 16, 2019

Hi, my father was from Ukraina but his heritage from Latvia.
    He used to bake salry fish with onions, raisins and white wine I miss him and this dish so much. Any way to restore it? Thanks

November 16, 2019

Hi Judith, I’m not sure I have tried that dish. Do you recall the name by chance?

• Barbara Weber
    November 13, 2019

Natashia, I have become a devoted fan…you are a beautiful, funny woman, great recipes and I love how you have everything at hand when preparing your food (unlike some of the shows that are so unprepared). Keep them coming and I will keep watching daily.

November 13, 2019

• Darren Mizzi
    November 13, 2019

Hi, I am a follower of your blog all the way from Europe in Malta. Recently I tried the Burritos and they were absolutely wonderful and an instant hit.

Thank you for your blog and keep it going.

All the best or as we say in Maltese – Saħħa.

November 13, 2019

You’re welcome! I’m so happy you enjoyed it, Darren!

• Holly B
    November 12, 2019

Hello Natasha,
    I have tried making your beef and broccoli, salisbury steak, and spaghetti and meatballs. All the dishes came out amazingly delicious!!! I couldn’t believe how flavorful everything was. I must say your spaghetti sauce was spectacular. I am still getting compliments and I made it a few days ago. The meatballs are moist and tasty.The layout of each recipe is so organized, the introduction to the recipe and the helpful hints and preparation along with the illustrations. I am so excited to try out more of your recipes. Just wanted to say thank you for being true to your word. Your an amazing chef!!!

November 13, 2019

Thank you for such an inspiring and encouraging comment. I really appreciate that!

• Annie
    November 12, 2019

I love to watch your cooking videos and your sense of humor is great ! Today I am so excited to make the Spatchock chicken. My husband is just as excited to eat it. I pray it comes out good. Tomorrow I am making your Apple turnovers. Hoping that I don’t mess those up.

Thanks for all your delicious recipes and may God bless you abundantly !

Annie

November 13, 2019

I hope you love everything you try from our blog and thank you for the encouraging message. You’re awesome!

• bea gonshor
    November 11, 2019

I love your recipes. what do you have for thanksgiving?
    I am hooked!!!

November 11, 2019

Hi Bea! We have so many great options! Our favorite Thanksgiving archives can be found here.

• Lana
    November 10, 2019

Hi Natasha, I tried your recipe for Vareninki (pierogi) dough and love it! It’s so much easier to work with than my mothers recipe… After I tried it I called mom and shared it with her. She’s excited to try it too. Mom is the one that told me about your site by the way, she loves it! I too, am a fan. The sour cream makes the dough so much easier to work with~ delicious! Thank you

November 11, 2019

You’re welcome! I’m so happy you enjoyed it, Lana!

• Colleen Moore
    November 10, 2019

Hi Natasha, I can’t say enough about your recipes…. Love them! I save so many off Facebook and quite often search for my favourites when creating a meal plan for my weekly dinners. I’ve even got my mom saving your recipes now too.

I’m wondering if you’ve considered a weekly meal plan link with grocery lists on your website?
    p.s. can’t wait for your cookbook !

November 11, 2019

Hi Colleen, Thank you for that suggestion!

• Maryna
    November 7, 2019

Hello Natasha:

I have been following your cooking blog for few years now. You are amazing! You have such a beautiful family, and you are true inspiration for me. I am also from Ukraine, eastern part, so it warms my heart to see recipes of so many delicious Ukrainian and Russian food.

Sincerely,

Maryna

November 7, 2019

I’m so inspired reading this, thank you Maryna!

• Alexzander Squire
    November 2, 2019

I love MOST of your recipes and I watch your videos consistently. All your food look like comfort food and you make cooking look so simple and clean. You’re always very pretty and funny as you do your jokes on the videos. I love Ina Garten, but you’re definitely my new favorite. Have you ever worked with Ina, Martha or any other of your great counterparts? Any who… keep up the great work and keep the great videos coming of your delectable dishes coming!

#Natashaskitchen ROCKS!

November 2, 2019

I’m so happy you love our recipes! Thank you so much for the fantastic review and your encouraging words. I am smiling big reading your comment

• Doug Lake
    November 1, 2019

Big fan Natasha. Love your beef stroganoff and so does my Russian neighbour when I cook it for her. My question is what size of Dutch Oven should I purchase for general soups, stews etc. What size is the one I see you use in most of your videos. Many thanks.

• Susan
    October 31, 2019

Natasha
    I look forward to your videos and recipes that I see. I have tried a few and always happy how they taste! I keep waiting for you to come out with a cookbook. If you do, please post lots of pictures and make it a spiral one.

November 1, 2019

Stay tuned for the cookbook Susan!

• Debra Griffin
        December 5, 2019

Would love a cookbook by you, with all your recipe’s you have on your blog. Please let me know when it comes out and where I can buy it. Thank you!

December 5, 2019

Hi Debra, thank you for that amazing feedback! Stay tuned, we are planning.

• MARY K
    October 31, 2019

I also grew up in a Russian/Ukrainian/Slavic (Grandparents) Family. Everytime I go back home there are always homemade pirogies at the ready. Love your site, your recipes are wonderful.

November 1, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing that with me.

• Michelle
    October 30, 2019

Hi, Natasha!\

Big fan of all your videos! I have a question on your Apple Pie recipe.
    Can you make the filling and freeze it? Would like to make this for thanksgiving and that would be a timesaver. Thank you.

October 31, 2019

Hi Michelle, I haven’t tested that but I think it could work. If you experiment, let me know how you liked the recipe

• Betsy Matson
    October 30, 2019

Just started following your videos; your recipes looks so delicious, and I enjoy your cooking. You make it seem easy. I’m trying some of your recipes! Congrats on your success; continued luck and enjoy

October 31, 2019

Thank you for that wonderful compliment!

• Janine Day
    October 25, 2019

Hi Natasha, we love all your recipes…we have some fresh beetroot that was given to us recently so we will be trying out your Borscht recipe…hope it is as easy and tastes as yummy as it looks!
    Love from my family in the Isle of Wight, UK xxx

October 25, 2019

That’s so great! I bet that would be so good in this recipe! Thank you for sharing that with me.

• Felipe Gonzalez
    October 24, 2019

I enjoy all your recipes. Im from Juarez Chihuahua Mexico and i hope you can cook up some Spanish dishes

• Rosie,
    October 23, 2019

I’ discovered you on u-
    Tube today. And it was
    Love. At 1st.site.
    Love your. Personality
    And your recipes.
    A new fan. !!!!
    Rosie

October 23, 2019

That’s so great, Rosie! I’m so glad you discovered our blog now too! Welcome!

• Linda Fernandes
    October 22, 2019

I love your vivacious videos! The demonstration is excellent and the recipes are very yummy! Now that I read your personal story it all makes sense. I just got back from Croatia, my daughter returned from 2 week Moscow stay with Russian family she met over 20 years ago when she majored in Slavic language while in college. Needless to say we are big fans and wish you well

October 22, 2019

That’s just awesome Linda! I’m so happy you discovered our blog and recipes.

• Jere
    October 22, 2019

I love watching your videos and trying your recipes I’ve been cooking for about 2 years now I look forward to checking the Facebook to see if you have any new videos out that I can try I have not found any food yet that you made that hasn’t been really good

October 22, 2019

• Janelle Squires
    October 22, 2019

Been a follower for about a year now and I love all your recipes and videos! You have a such a warm, kind essence about you! I then read you live your life by the word of God and life of Jesus and it all made sense! Best wishes for continued success!

October 22, 2019

I’m so happy you love our recipes, Janelle! Thank you so much for the fantastic review and your encouraging words. I am smiling big reading your comment

• Carol Madonia
    October 21, 2019

Love your recipes and your presentation..I’m an 85 year old who still loves to bake and cook!

October 21, 2019

Hi Carol, thank you so much for that sweet compliment! I’d love to hear more about your favorite recipes. I’m sure you have so much kitchen wisdom to share 🙂

• Daren Murray
    October 21, 2019

Hi Natasha, I have cooked a few of your recipes and have love them all. Keep up the great work and we enjoy you in Canada!

October 21, 2019

That’s so great, Daren! I’m so happy to hear that!

• Judy
    October 20, 2019

Thank you for sharing all the tasty recipes and I am enjoying watching them all each time.

October 20, 2019

Hi Judy! I’m so glad you have enjoyed our recipes.

• Sbo khoza
    October 19, 2019

The best cakes ever tnx for sharing Natasha

October 19, 2019

You’re welcome! I’m so happy you enjoyed it, Sbo!

• Bożena
    October 19, 2019

Hi Natasha…I love your videos and enjoy pretty much everything you make (except anything with Brussels sprouts)… I was reading about something you call tvarog. My Mother made a lot of things with something she called twaróg, which I am sure is the Polish version and was available in Chicago, which is where I grew up. She emigrated from Poland after WWII and cooked a lot of Polish and German food, which is what she knew! I now live in Phoenix and can’t find it anywhere. Is there an alternative option? Thank you!!

October 19, 2019

Hi Bozena, we have several tvorog recipes here you may enjoy. Tvorog is also known as Farmers Cheese.

• Drahomir Haas
    October 19, 2019

Hi Natasha, just became a subscriber and was wondering if we can ask you to make a new recipe. If so–Knedliky & zeli with roast pork was one of my favorites growing up. mom made it at least once a week, every bodies favorite.

October 19, 2019

Thank you for sharing that with me!

• Karin Vatne Johnson
    October 19, 2019

I live in Norway and it is the first time I have seen an option of getting the recipe in metric, which is what we use here. Totally awsome and usable for me and my family.

October 19, 2019

Hi Karin, we have metric conversion measurements available on most of our recipes but still are working through the older ones to add them. If there is something specific you would like to see converted, please leave a comment on that particular recipe post and I will do my best to address it quickly. Thanks!

• Lori Kurochkina
    October 18, 2019

Natasha, I am living in Russia with easy access to tvorog. Can you recommend me a recipe for a blini filling using tvorog? Tvorog and vanilla sugar, or powder sugar? What is your recommendation? Thank you 🙂

October 18, 2019

Hi Lori, we always make cheese crepes with cream cheese and cottage cheese, we always make, but my Mother makes them with tvorog.

• Lori Kurochkina
        October 18, 2019

ok 🙂 do you know if your mother mixes anything with the tvorog to make it sweeter?

October 18, 2019

Hi Lori, she does add some sugar to taste and 1 egg. It depends on how dense the tvorog is – a moister one will need 1 egg and a dryer tvorog will need 2 eggs.

• Karen
    October 18, 2019

Love love love the spatchcock chicken recipe! it comes out perfect every time. My husband claims its the best chicken he’s ever had. Tonight I want to make two chickens because we have guest coming over. Any suggestions on how to do that?

October 18, 2019

Hi Karen, I haven’t made two at the same time. I would recommend doubling all ingredients and prepping for two in advance. If you plan to bake them at the same time it make take a while longer to bake. I’d love to know how it goes with two!

• Carmen Martinez
    October 18, 2019

I love everything that you cook and bake I try to make some and they look pretty good but they taste delicious, I love your desserts, I show off making them for my family and friends

October 18, 2019

I’m so happy you enjoyed that. Thank you for sharing that with us!

• Teresa C Palacioz
    October 17, 2019

I have pinned and tried some of your recipes, and I love them all. I’m glad that I finally sat myself down and became one of your followers. Keep up the great work.

October 17, 2019

I’m so glad you discovered our blog, Teresa!!

• Paul
    October 16, 2019

You voice sounds so familiar. Did you used to have a cooking show on cable TV? Your recipes look great! I can’t wait to try a few out for the holidays.

Happy cooking!

Paul

October 16, 2019

I did not but we do have a Youtube channel!

• Jackie wirzman
    October 15, 2019

Love all your recipes…my husband is also Ukrainian and polish..and my heritage is English and Irish…I love watching your videos..thx for all the great recipesi made the steak hoggies for the guys in my house and they were a hit

October 15, 2019

Awww that’s the best! Thank you so much for sharing that with me, Jackie! I’m all smiles!

• Liliana
    October 15, 2019

I love watching your video the food you making its amazing Today I’m going to make lasagna for my family I love all your recipes You have a beautiful family may God-bless you and your family
    We love you!

October 15, 2019

I’m so happy to hear that! Thank you for sharing your great review with me, Liliana!

• Barb
    October 14, 2019

Please come up with a potsticker recipe! I love your recipes and i know theyd be wonderful

October 14, 2019

Thank you for that suggestion, Barb.

• Brenda
    October 12, 2019

I made your “Beef and Broccoli with the Best Sauce”. It was terrific! Definitely a keeper and a staple to our menu. Quick prep, Cook, only problem I had was finding the grain direction on the sirloin I used, but got it right, was so tender and flavorful. Thank you for the recipe.

October 12, 2019

You’re welcome! I’m so happy you enjoyed it, Brenda!