About

Hi there! My name is Natasha Kravchuk. My handsome husband, Vadim, and I started Natasha’s Kitchen in 2009 and develop recipes and recipe videos full time together.

I come from a family of fantastic cooks and I’m here to share generations of recipes that are homey, fresh, healthy, family-friendly, authentic, and  adventurous. Most importantly, our recipes taste great and you can trust that they actually work.

Natasha of NatashasKitchen sitting

My Family:

My parents came to the US as refugees from Ukraine when I was 4 years old. They brought 5 tiny girls and had nothing but a stack of suitcases. They didn’t know the language, but worked hard and achieved the American dream. Watch the TV News Segment about our incredible story.

Growing up, I used to be so shy I thought no one would marry me until my husband came along and swept me off my feet (true story). I married my wonderful husband Vadim over 16 years ago. We are blessed with two children. Every recipe is thoroughly tested and approved by each of us and is often critiqued by relatives and friends. We only post the recipes we love and make over and over.

We live in Idaho, “Ida-who?” Potatoes, people, potatoes! Our family attends Life Church Boise. We strive to walk in love and live our lives by the word of God and the life of Jesus.

Family crouching down and smiling

My Background:

We’re so thankful to be full-time foodies and recipe developers. We’re living our dream because of you and I can’t thank you enough! I draw on all of my past experiences which make me the recipe developer, video creator, photographer, writer, and business owner that I am today. We set the bar high so you can expect great recipes and videos here. God has made all of my past experiences working for my good.

The ‘Resume’:

• Starting as a teen, I worked for 7 years as a business intern (my most valuable ‘education’).
  • Earned my bachelors degree in Business (long story)
  • Worked as a Realtor for 4 years during which I had an early mid-life crisis and cried a lot (let’s just say it wasn’t for me).
  • Second Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and worked as an RN in telemetry (shorter story, but still long).
  • Blogging since 2009

So, I’m a wife, mom, food blogger, video creator, photographer, writer, influencer, social media boss, entrepreneur, and worship leader. If I were a sandwich, I’d be a chicken bacon avocado on focaccia.

Natasha serving food to children

About Natasha’s Kitchen:

I started this food and family blog in 2009 as a way to share favorite recipes and events with family and friends. It has grown much larger than I could have imagined with about 1,000 recipes and about 7 Million hungry visitors per month. In March 2021, we passed 2,000,000 subscribers on Youtube and our channel is growing fast.

My goal with Natasha’s Kitchen is for you to really discover and fall in love with cooking and find many new favorite recipes your family will love. The ingredients we use are simple and easily accessible; not overly hoity-toity. My motto: if you can read (a well-written, tested and trusted recipe), you can cook.

This is a personal website and all of the recipes are tested and approved by my family. All of the photography is done by myself and I’m the one showing up in our videos. My husband edits the photos and videos (and he’s the videographer single-handedly running 3 cameras at once).

Much of the recipes I share come from my Mom and Mother-in-law, family, friends, and experience in the kitchen. I am so thankful to have such amazing people in my life who generously share their rich knowledge of cooking.

father and son eating food

How I got Started Cooking:

To be completely honest, I wasn’t always excited about cooking. When I got married in 2003, it became a necessity – “must eat to live” and Mom wasn’t doing the cooking anymore. We had a lot of frozen meals and ate out too much in the first year of our marriage. I had a free summer (and decided I would improve my cooking skills so we could live and eat healthier.

I dove into cookbook after cookbook and plundered my mom’s recipe books. I was at the library all the time bringing home piles of cookbooks; I was hooked! I even read my mother’s cooking textbook from her college days (Mom completed her culinary program when we moved to the US). I had discovered the joy of cooking. Within a few months, my husband and I each lost weight just from cooking more at home. Now I can’t stop cooking and thinking about cooking and dreaming about cooking… I was born for this!

My recipe collection continues to grow. I love to try new recipes and will share my favorites with you. I hope you enjoy this blog and find recipes that will become your family favorites as well.

family laughing and smiling together

Get Featured: If you would like your recipe featured on this site, email it to me by clicking here (warning: spammers will get hit in the face with unripe avocados).

Disclaimer: This blog includes only my own opinions and is not professional advice. It is not intended to be dietary advice or a diet plan, although I try to post healthy-ish recipes, please talk to your Dr. for medical or dietary advice. I am not liable if you eat too many cheeseburgers.

• Linda Wensole
    February 28, 2021

I made your chicken Marsala and it was delicious but the sauce was on the thin side not thick like yours in video. My sister made it last night and also had thin sauce. Can you give us some advice on what to do to make it thicker. Thanks

February 28, 2021

Hi Linda, make sure to use heavy cream which helps instead of light cream. I would recommend continuing to simmer for a few more minutes until the sauce thickens. Also, keep in mind, the sauce will thicken more as it cools.

• Lori Lutz
    February 27, 2021

Would you happen to have a tried recipe for crab imperial? Love your recipes and happy vibe…so needed in these weary days. Thank you.

March 1, 2021

Hi Lori, I don’t have a recipe for Crab Imperial but that sounds like a good idea. Thanks for your suggestion!

• Christine Kline
    February 25, 2021

I found your recipe for Chicken Alfredo today. Fortunately, I know enough about Alfredo sauce to know that you have a key ingredient missing from your recipe. You do not include parmesan cheese. I looked at other recipes on other sites and all include Parmesan cheese.

February 25, 2021

Hi Christine, I really hope you give our recipe a try. We did add a note that we add parmesan at the end.

• Swati
    February 25, 2021

Just love all your recipes & your videos & your love for cooking! Just so much energy.

I was born vegetarian and still find it very useful, but would request to please include more vegetarian recipes as well in your videos.

I love the decent way you dress as well & truly fan of all your tops.
    Was wondering where you get them from?

February 26, 2021

Hi Swati, one of my favorite clothing stores is Loft and some of my tops come from my occasional stitch fix orders. Thank you for the compliment. I will keep the vegetarian suggestion in mind. While our vegetarian category is still being built out, we do have one in the RECIPES index page. I hope that is helpful to you.

• Tracy Limage
    February 24, 2021

Just love watching you videos and making your recipes….but I see that you dont have a recipe for gnocchi!!

or did I miss it 🙂

February 24, 2021

I’m happy to know that, Racy. I don’t but I have recipes for pierogi.

• Donna Murray
    February 24, 2021

My granddaughter Paige who is 6 years old, daily asks to watch Natasha Videos on our drive to school in the morning. Grandpa drives and I sit in the back seat with her and we watch your videos. She LOVES to help me cook in the kitchen and she LOVES to watch you cook. We do the taste test and she makes sure to remind me to “get a little bit of everything.” and yes, we imitate your “mmmmm!” She often asks to watch your videos other times during the day as well. Thanks for sharing your cooking skills with us and giving us an opportunity to bond in our love of cooking. We have watched and made many of your dinner recipes. This morning we watched your vanilla cupcake video and are planning to try them. Thank you for your great cooking work and to your husband and family for supporting you!!

February 24, 2021

Aww, that’s the best! Thank you so much for sharing that with me, Donna. I’m all smiles reading this comment! I bet Paige will be a great cook someday!

• Anna Morfin-Quiroga
    February 22, 2021

OMG I have been making your recipes and finally I made chicken with the cilantro and lime recipe you shared and it WAS AMAZING!! Thank you so much for giving me confidence in cooking for my family. xo 😉

February 22, 2021

You’re welcome, Anna! I’m so happy you enjoyed this recipe!

• Heidi
    February 21, 2021

I have been a follower on Facebook for quite some time and I am so anxious to try all of my favorite recipes that I’ve watched you make. What I would Love though is some help in figuring out some low fat and fat free recipes. As I am up to my elbows in over processed, saturated fat loaded, boxed/pre packaged foods. Which is not good as I am about to have my gall bladder taken out. I’ve managed to find a few recipes that are low in saturated fats. But they’re mostly salads…

February 22, 2021

Hello Heidi, I would recommend consulting with a professional about your diet but I do have some recipes here that might fit what you’re looking for.

• Paula Hendrick
    February 21, 2021

Hello Natasha. God bless you and family. I so enjoy watching your FB videos and the love and energy you have. Your recipes are wonderful and not difficult.
    My son and daughter-in-law live in Star, ID and he is a firefighter and Torie is now a Relator.
    My husband and I hoping to move to ID, Coeur d’Alene area next year. Lots and lots of praying.
    Anyway, there are so many recipes on your Website that I can’t wait to try.
    I am of Italian decent and my dad owned an Italian baker when I was growing up. We grew up on home-made pasta’s, sauce’s, etc. Nothing beats home cooking.
    Thank you again for all of the recipes and sharing. May God continue to bless you and family.

February 21, 2021

Hello Paula, great to hear from you and thank you so much for your kind words. That’s an exciting plan, I hope that your plans will push through. I hope you and your family will love all the recipes that you will try from my website and channel.

• Stephanie P.
    February 21, 2021

Natasha, I loved reading that you were a RN at one point in your career! I am an RN currently, but if I had my choice I’d quit and just do DIY home improvement projects all day. 😜 Major kudos to you for finding your passion and going for it! We have not found one of your recipes we did not love. My kids love you so much that they beg us to let them watch one of your cooking videos every night before bedtime-ha! 😂 Thank you for all your hard work and sharing with us only the best recipes. Blessings to you and your family. ♥️

February 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words and appreciation. I hope that you and your family will love every recipe that you will try from my website and channel.

• Ali Davis
    February 21, 2021

Hi love your blog, recipes, sharing your life and family. I use your recipes often and everything turns out delicious. I need a nonstick pan that I can also use in the oven. Would you please advise what skillet you use? Thank you!

February 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your good comments, Ali. You can see the kitchen tools that I use here on my Amazon affiliate shop

• Janie Kissell
    February 20, 2021

I have been watching and trying your recipes for about a 6 months. I shared your chicken pot pie soup recipe today with my daughter in law because my husband tried it and I Really liked it. I told her about all your great recipes and thought They could use some at there restaurant as they do home cook lunch specials I Thank God for letting me find you as at 74 yr old I needed some new things to cook. God bless you and your family as you share you talent with us Janie

February 20, 2021

I’m so glad you’re enjoying my recipes, Janie! Thank you for sharing our blog with your family!

• Ana-Bella Dos Santos
    February 19, 2021

I would like to recommend starting a group, so that I and others like me can add and share our experiences in trying out your recipes.

• Ana-Bella Dos Santos
      February 19, 2021

an online group, and I love your recipes.

February 19, 2021

Hi Ana-Bella, we have a Facebook group you can join on Facebook!

• Aruna Simons
    February 19, 2021

Fab simple recipes tried quite a few good results! Thanku♥️

• Sveta
    February 17, 2021

Hi, Natasha. First of all, I want to say sorry for not leaving reviews for every single recipe that I tried from your site, shame on me. I tried more than 200! of your recipes since March 2020, and I would rate all of them from ‘Very Good’ to ‘Fantastic’. I marked at least 90% of the recipes as ‘keepers’, they are so great. I feel like I took a free cooking class from you this year, and you definitely made me a much better cook! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! My family was happy, having variety of different gourmet foods, especially these days, when everybody is working from home and eating home. You practically became part of our family this year. Your name sounds every day in my home (with a lot of compliments), everybody hears your pretty voice, when I am watching your videos. Oh, did I say that I love watching your videos? You make me smile every time. You and your husband have talent – in 5-8 minutes of video time, everything is presented in absolutely clear and simple way with a lot humor and fun! Please keep up the great work!
    Thank you, thank you again!!! Wishing the best to you and your great family!

February 18, 2021

Hi Sveta, great to hear from you, and no worries at all. Thank you for your kind words and good feedback. I’m so glad that you and your family are enjoying my recipes!

• Zola
    February 17, 2021

Natasha, I watched your video regarding the Perfect Cheesecake. I am having a luncheon guest tomorrow. She comes once a month for lunch and I try a new recipe. She’s my guinea pig. This month I made your cheesecake. I have never attained a cheesecake that has not cracked and was so tall. However, I have one question; the edges are brown and not creamy like yours. Do you think my oven is too hot? Or maybe I just thought it needed 10 more minutes….. I took a picture of it and would send it to you if I knew how. Thanks, Zola

February 17, 2021

Hi Zola, if you are making the water bath cheesecake, I wonder if maybe the cheesecake is too close to the heating element. Also, make sure to bake on regular bake mode and not convection.

• andrew moss
    February 17, 2021

Hi Nat…Would you have a recipe for shish taouk I think you spell it…Lebanese…Wrap…please

• Kris McPeake
    February 16, 2021

Love the chicken rice recipe and many others. Is there anyway you can offer to print these out in the size for 4 by 6 inch cards for my recipe box? Rather then just the full page as my hand writing is terrible. Your videos are the best!

February 16, 2021

Hi Kris, without shrinking the font down and scaling down the entire print screen in your own print settings, there really isn’t a way to print a different size at this time.

• Mrs Fiona Child
    February 16, 2021

Hello, I’m from UK. I’m waiting to have a party, with warm ordherves / appetizers. I’ve looked and looked and so confused. I’m gonna use food warmer, just seen you Lasgna Roll ups. Might try these. Any more ideas? My guests will be wearing Evening /Cocktail dresses.

• Teresa
    February 15, 2021

Do you have a cookbook?

February 15, 2021

Not at the moment, Teresa. But I am already working on it!

• Vickie
      February 27, 2021

I just love watching you .You are a great cook.Do you have a cook book?

February 28, 2021

Thank you, I’m happy to hear that. I don’t have a cookbook at the moment but I am already working on it.

• Anelia
    February 15, 2021

Hi Natasha, I am so glad I found your site online. I have made several of your cakes already and they all turned out perfect. I love how you explain everything and give exact measurements and times. I love all of your great recipes and your postive attitude. I want to make a cake covered in fondant for my little girl’s birthday that is coming up soon and I was wondering which one of the cakes and frostings would hold up best under the weight of the fondant. It will be my first time working with fondant so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for everything you do! You are the best!

February 15, 2021

Aww, that’s the best! Thank you so much for sharing that with me, Anelia. I’m all smiles and so happy you’re enjoying our recipes. I don’t have much experience with fondant but you can start with our Sponge cake and see readers’ comments.

• Hansalee
    February 14, 2021

Hey Natasha I just love all your recipies. I love the way you make your videos.. those are quiet innovative and interesting. As I’m an Indian I would request if you could share aany Indian style chicken curry Preparation video. I would love to see how you’ll make a creative video and how tempting you’ll make it the dish just like all the others are.
    Love!
    Hansalee
    Pune India

February 14, 2021

Hi there, thanks for your good comments and feedback. I am not an expert when it comes to Indian recipes but I’ll take note of your suggestion. Hopefully, I can also try this in the future.

• Amy L Fugate
    February 13, 2021

You’re AWESOME !!! I made your Mongolian Beef Oh wow! So so good!!! I was so impressed I made something THAT good…js?
    You don’t have an app to your rexupes do you? If not I added a separate listing on my fb videos called “Natasha’s Recipes” I DEFINITELY believe in your opinion on greatness of the quality of your recipes!!!! Next 3 recipes I’m going to make is your Beef and Broccoli,Salmon Cakes and thirdly your Crunchy Eggrolls !!! I’m sure without a shadow of doubt they also will be A-m-a-z-I-n-g!!!! Keep up the awesome work!!!!

February 13, 2021

That’s so great! It sounds like you have a new favorite! We do not have an app at this time.

• Lili Fiorentino
    February 13, 2021

Love Love every recipe! So easy!! I have followed a couple of recipes!! Delish!! Can’t wait to do more!!

February 13, 2021

I’m so happy to hear that! Thank you for sharing your great review!

• Teresa Passey
    February 13, 2021

Please can you tell me the name of the red food colouring you use in your delicious red velvet cake, have tried a couple and mine dont come out red, absolutely love this cake. Thank you.

• Steve Wicks
    February 11, 2021

Hello Natasha,
    do you have any Ukrainian recipes? I really love Eastern European food. I have come from an Italian family and have enjoyed cooking all my life. I have even built my own brick oven for pizza & bread.

• Carole
    February 11, 2021

In one of Natasha’s recipes, she uses a top mount can opener with top crack ( maybe the chicken chili dip). Does anyone know where to get that can opener?

February 11, 2021

Hi Carole, you can find the kitchen tools that I am using in my Amazon Store

• Livia
    February 11, 2021

I love all your recipies and you are so pozitive and you have a beautiful smile. You have impoved many recipies and I always find inspiration from you. You are the best!

February 11, 2021

Aww, that’s the best! Thank you so much for sharing that with me. I’m all smiles

• Steve McGovern
    February 11, 2021

I have tried many of your recipes and find them very simple and results are always very favourable. One of the things I like most about the simplicity of your recipes is that I can go to them when I need to generate a dinner idea quickly and be confident I can pull it off in a timely fashion with usual delicious results. This week I am going to give your egg rolls a try. I also love your cheery demeanour … it has a soothing effect, takes the pressure away from prepping a meal and replaces that with fun. You are a star! Keep up the good work! Steve in Canada.

February 11, 2021

Hi Steve, thank you so much for your good comments and feedback. I’m glad that you are enjoying my recipes!

• Anisha Roy
    February 11, 2021

Hi Natasha ,
    Am Anisha ,I’m from India . Being an indian and both bengali am a great foodie . By seeing your recipies and mostly baking recipies I fell in love with your youtube channel and I think you will have a great youtube family . And I love to see your recipies.And I also think that your children are very lucky to get such energetic and and enjoyable moommy . I hope you will do great in the future.Everyday you and your recipes made my day .

February 11, 2021

Hi Anisha, great to hear from you and thank you for your kind words. I hope you’ll love every recipe that you will try!

• Anisha Roy
        February 26, 2021

• Marichen
    February 10, 2021

Hi natasha

If you could please get in contact with me. I beleive that someone is posing as you and posting that we have won $5000 and cooking utensils. The profile it sends us to doesnt have the blue tick or anything.

We love your chanel and dont want to see any of the other fans get put into a dire situation by falling into this scam.

persons page is: https://www.facebook.com/maykeclaudiaputri17

February 10, 2021

It is not from me. Unfortunately, there are a lot of fake accounts circulating online, especially on Facebook. I recommend reporting those scammers on Facebook so the page can be disabled right away. Stay safe!

• Maria Nienhouse
    February 9, 2021

You are like a breath of fresh air!! I absolutely love your videos and recipes! God has blessed you with a wonderful gift and a beautiful family! Thank you for sharing your gift with others!!!

February 10, 2021

That’s so sweet of you, Maria. Thank you so much!

• Becky DeFrancisco
    February 9, 2021

I wanted to let you know that cherry or grape tomatoes can be easily sliced in half by placing them on a flat salad plate and topping with another flat salad plate ,like face to face,then with light pressure from one hand on top of the plates,run a sharp knife between the plates. Much faster,same result.

February 9, 2021

Thank you for sharing that wonderful tips with me, Becky!

• Mike DuMont
    February 9, 2021

Vadim is the most fortunate man in this country. He gets to work with you, tastes what you cook and share you with us hungry cooks. Love what you do and hope you stay well.

February 9, 2021

Thank you for your kind words, Mike. I am equally lucky as he is an amazing partner and father!

• Jenny (in Australia)
    February 9, 2021

I made your chocolate cake recipe on the weekend for my sons birthday. It was amazing!!
    I have to say I will not purchase a cake store cake again, now that I’ve found your recipe and it is the best I’ve had and will continue to make! Thank you!!

February 9, 2021

Yay, so wonderful to hear that! I’m so happy to know that you loved the chocolate cake. Thanks for sharing your great experience with us!

• Jenny
        February 13, 2021

Can you tell me how long you think the chocolate frosting from this chocolate cake recipe will keep in fridge. I made the quantity as per recipe but probably didn’t use as much, so have a bowl left over. I might add ..which I can’t stop eating!!

February 13, 2021

Hi Jenny, you’ll notice in that recipe we added a note “it’s best to pipe the frosting on after it is made. If you refrigerate the frosting, it will need a little time at room temp to soften and become pipe-able.” Without testing it, it’s hard to say, but it may work for a few days

• Kathy Deaton
    February 8, 2021

Hello there! Love the videos and you rock! I shared your egg quasidilla recipe on a facebook page where i am a member of a weight loss group called Weight Loss Without Workouts…for women who are heavier and cannot workout due to disability or other reasons. One of the ladies was proud to tell me on our zoom conference today that she had made it utilizing your technique of putting the wrap on the egg in the skillet and how much easier it is to move around and finish using your method! It works! lol I just wanted to let you know that you are appreciated so much! I love viewing your videos and learning from you. Thanks for all you do!

• Chris Wilkinson
    February 8, 2021

Do you have a recommendation for an air fryer?

• Carol
    February 7, 2021

I am hooked and make all of your recipes they are easy and delish my husband said the best chicken pot pie ever

February 8, 2021

Perfect! Thanks for sharing that with us, that just made me happy!

• Lori Bates
    February 7, 2021

I would really like to make almond chicken to go with your super egg rolls (spring rolls) but can’t find a good recipe. I trust yours, could you please help. Love your blog and all your recipes! Thank you so much for sharing your gift.

February 7, 2021

Hi Lori, I haven’t tried making that yet but thanks for the idea and suggestion. I’ll try to add that to our list.

• Christine Montana
    February 7, 2021

Natasha, I hate to cook but u inspire me. I so enjoy watching what u create…u make it look so easy.
    You are entertaining too and so uplifting❤

February 7, 2021

Thank you for your kind words, Christine. I hope you love every recipe that you will try!

• Kyle Lyebyedyev
    February 5, 2021

I’m a male in my late 30’s, and I enjoy cooking a lot at home, there is only one place where I’m getting recipes and it’s at natashaskitchen.com.
    Super easy, very simple, step by step guide. Her videos are extremely helpful and most of all her recipes is super tasty!
    Natasha keep up your amazing work, a lot of times our family dinner depends on your recipes:)

February 5, 2021

I’m so happy you love our recipes! Thank you so much for the fantastic review and your encouraging words. I am smiling big reading your comment.

• Chrystyna Wowk
    February 4, 2021

I love watching you on FB and if you don’t mind me saying, I’m 100% Ukrainian blood, born in England to parents who were displaced after WW11. All your recipes are fantastic but just feel quite a few seem a bit too creamy. Am waiting anxiously for your paska (not babka) recipe. I have the Traditional Ukrainian Cookery by Savella Styechishin and must say ALL recipes work. Can you please publish a cook book (including Ukrainian traditional dishes). Love watching you and your taste tests. You must workout a lot as you are so thin. Thank you for reading my comment.

February 5, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing this feedback with me, Chrystyna. I don’t have a cookbook out yet, but it’s on my list of life goals.

• Carole
    February 3, 2021

You and your beautiful family are precious. I love your personality. I know you are an Idaho girl but I am a Texan and we love our fried chicken, I personally like it without the skin. I would love to find the perfect recipe for crispy, crunchy fried. When we went to the state fair in Dallas as kids, a box of fried chicken, a dill pickle and a slice of bread,was to die for.

February 4, 2021

Hello Carole, great to hear from you. I don’t have a recipe for that yet but I’ll take not of it and try to add it to our list.

• Donna
    February 3, 2021

Tried your chocolate cake it was the bomb turned out great will make it again. Tried some of your other recipes I haven’t had a bad one yet you are a true chef not like some of the fakes out there keep cooking up a storm I love watching you

• Donna Eckert
    February 2, 2021

My son has an autoimmune disease and to keep himself healthy he prefers to eat home cooked food. He recently met a lovely girl but she’s not a foodie nor is she much of a cook. But neither was I when I first met and married my husband 40 years ago. I’m a pretty good cook and I tend to follow my instincts according to what my family likes to eat. I recommended your Facebook page to her because your recipes are not hard or complicated or use weird ingredients. And your videos are great to watch especially for a beginner like her. Keep on keeping on! You’re good at what you do. And by the way, you have a beautiful family! ❤️ I’ll let you know how it goes with the girlfriend. 😉

February 2, 2021

Thank you for the recommendation and I’m so glad you enjoy our recipes.

• Susan Lyons
    February 1, 2021

I enjoy all your videos and your recipes! I have been cooking for a very long time as I am 65 but I am interested in what you do! Thank you! I am wondering if you have any experience in cooking with artificial sweeteners such as pyure or monk fruit.

February 1, 2021

Hi Susan, I don’t have any experience with artificial sweeteners to be very honest.

• Pam Hemphill
    February 1, 2021

do you have any thoughts about cooking with wine – can you buy small bottles – we don’t drink

February 1, 2021

Yes, you surely can buy small bottles. Cooking with a little liquor can be a healthful and tasty way to add a splash of depth, flavor and excitement to recipes. It can also be used to tenderize meat in marinades or concentrate flavor when simmered down into sauces.

• Alisa
    February 1, 2021

Hi Natasha, me and my family absolutely love your cooking. My brother always makes you half baked potatoes for Thanksgiving.

February 1, 2021

I’m so happy to hear that! Thank you for sharing your great review, Alisa!

• Lynne Bolognese
    February 1, 2021

Do you have a cookbook or books

February 1, 2021

Hi Lynne, not at the moment but I am already working on it. Thanks for patiently waiting!

• Philip J DeAngelo

Natasha Please give me a recipe for Sunday Gravy Tomato
    Sauce.Please give me a recipe that has 6 Can’s of Tomatoes in it.I want to cook at least 20 Meatballs and 6 Sausages in it.

January 31, 2021

Hi Philip! Unfortunately, I don’t have a recipe for that yet but thanks for your suggestion. I’ll try to add that to our list.

• Victoria Rivers
    January 31, 2021

Natasha I love your recipes. But I would like to purchase the same baking sheets you use in your video. The one you used in your video about the shrimp cocktail sauce you baked the shrimp on a sheet that appear a gold tone with a Grip on the sheet. Where do I get one like. Also I am never able to see your note section. Hope to hear from you. My email is vicka427@outlook.com

• Audrey
    January 31, 2021

Im trying to make vanilla extract but its not getting to the dark vanilla color I like and there are many particles in the vanilla. Any help is appreciated xo.

January 31, 2021

Hi Audrey, it should be clear. Are you noticing it turn murky? I recommend reading through the comments for suggestions but it should stay dark and clear. Typically you might see a few seeds settle at the bottom if you split the beans but it shouldn’t fill the bottle. Vanilla extract is normally deep amber color and clear of particles.

• Jess
    January 31, 2021

Natasha, I’m sure that your food is great. But I can’t afford to eat tiramisu at 550 calories. Everything you make is either too high in calories or something I wouldn’t eat anyway. Glad you’re thin. I’m not. Sorry. Bye.

• vikki huber
    January 31, 2021

You need to have a show on food tv. Love your recipes.

January 31, 2021

That’s so nice, thank you!

• Patricia Vailliant
    January 31, 2021

Natasha, can I use a chianti wine in place of maderia wine to make chicken maderia? I went to several grocery and wine stores they did not have maderia

January 31, 2021

Hello Patricia, if the wine section of your grocery store does not have Madeira, check at the liquor and wine store – I purchased this bottle for $6. If you aren’t able to find Madeira wine, you can substitute it with Marsala wine which is also a sweet wine although it will taste more like chicken marsala ;).

• Sheila
    January 31, 2021

Hi dear i love your contents, you’re brilliant, i have a question i received a message by Facebook messenger where says that I can win $5000 prize but i don’t know if this is real, can you tell me please if this a fake or not? Thanks, blessings

January 31, 2021

I’m glad you’re enjoying my recipes, Sheila. Sorry but that is a scam, I do not have and will never have that kind of giveaways on my page. Please be careful and also I would recommend reporting these fake accounts moving forward. Thank you too for letting me know about it!

• Chinelo
    January 31, 2021

I am a big fan of your recipes, especially the apple pie! I have been making it over and over for family and friends, I especially enjoy your smiles, good natured and easy to follow videos. Thank you and blessings!

Chinelo
    Nigeria

• Catherine
    January 30, 2021

Natasha, my husband and I had dinner at my neighbor’s last night. She served your stuffed shells. They were absolutely amazing! I come from an Italian family of great cooks, and these were, by far, the best I’ve had!
    I’ve been watching a number of your videos. I like the big pan you used for the stuffed pork loin. Can you tell me who makes it? So happy I discovered your site! Best wishes to you & your family.

January 30, 2021

Hi Catherin! I’m so glad you enjoyed that recipe. Thank you for stopping by our blog site! You can find our favorite kitchen tools in our Amazing Shop HERE or our Blog Shop HERE. The pan we used for that recipe is a Dark blue, 4 quarts, Staub Braiser.

• D. Johnson
    January 29, 2021

If you are tired of eating the same ol’ same ol’, just visit Natasha’s site. You will find plenty of new ideas.

January 30, 2021

Thank you for that wonderful compliment!

• Martha
    January 29, 2021

Hi Natasha I made your chocolate chip cookies and in the video you said that you used baking powder not baking soda but in the written recipe it’s said to use baking soda witch one is correct thank you

January 29, 2021

Hi Martha, I suggest following the written recipe. We added an annotation in the video and updated the recipe card. The extra salt and switching to baking soda make these cookies even better. Both versions work, but we loved the soda so much more.

• Diloy Ludke
    January 27, 2021

I shared your beef tenderloin with mushroom sauce and got a notice (supposedly from you), saying I had won $5000, plus kitchen gadgets.

The spelling of your website was slightly off…..thinking you might have been hacked. This was on Facebook. FYI

January 27, 2021

• Diloy Ludke
        January 28, 2021

Thank you for the response; I thought that was case.

That recipe looks great- can’t wait to try it. Your prime rib recipe was outstanding. I had never attempted cooking one and your video gave me the courage to do it!

• Chris
    January 27, 2021

Love your videos, they always make me hungry. Do you have a cookbook available to purchase. I would love to have one. Thanks

January 27, 2021

Hi Chris, I don’t have a cookbook out yet, but it’s on my list of life goals.

• Mehz
    January 25, 2021

I just want to say I love your recipes. Whenever my husband and I are in the mood to make something we say to each other ‘Let’s check out Natasha’s Kitchen’ and it always turns out amazing. Thank you for sharing your recipes with us =D

January 25, 2021

Aww, that’s the best! Thank you so much for sharing that with me.

• Susie
    January 25, 2021

Thanks, so much, for your Christian walk and sharing your skills and talents with the world.

Problem: When printer from my Iphone, these nasty ads print right on top of the instructions or ingredients. Help.

January 25, 2021

Hi Susie, It’s such a pleasure to meet you and thank you for visiting my site. Also, thank you for letting me know that. I will send that over to our tech team and have them work on it. Can you tell me what kind of device you are using (iphone, android?) and what browser so they can test it adequately?

• Adam
    January 25, 2021

Hi there, so my daughter randomly asked for Sloppy Joes. Not something we usually make our household, but I figured I’d give it a shot.

I was surprised to not see a recipe on your site and I’m not a fan of the can mix. Any hope for a recipe in the future?

Thanks a bunch!

• dennis
    January 25, 2021

Hi just wondering do you use whole eggs or egg yolks in creme brulee. because your video says whole eggs but your web site says egg yolks. bit confused.
    Thanks Den

January 25, 2021

Hi Dennis, we updated the recipe and the written recipe is correct.

• marjan
    January 25, 2021

Hello, Natasha, I would like to hear from you two poppy seed cakes you made, which one should I make, the best? and next I would like to know all entries in grams do I need somewhere that I can look back the entries in grams? Thanks in advance

January 25, 2021

Hi Marjan, the original poppy seed cake is my favorite. We even made a cake roll out of it. We’ve been working on adding grams. Please make the request in the comments on the specific recipe and I will try to address that as soon as possible.

• Elizabeth Loftus
    January 24, 2021

Hi Natasha. I stumbled across your videos on Facebook and have become a huge fan. I have so many of your recipes saved and am going through them one by one. We’ve had your BLT, the cheeseburger sliders, chicken pot pie soup, and the Lemon Chicken Pasta. All were BIG hits with my family. I have a bunch more saved and on my list to try. Most of all, I love your upbeat attitude. Thanks for sharing!

January 25, 2021

• Arsho
    January 24, 2021

Good afternoon Natasha! Thank you for being so lively in your cooking videos. And to top it off, I have tried at least half a dozen of your recipes (just got to know about your cooking…) and I love them all (very honestly) !!! I too, was not a big fan of cooking when I was younger, but I love to cook now! And since your recipes are to die for, I keep on making them and I keep everyone happy as well. Keep up the good work!
    Take care!

January 24, 2021

Awesome! I am very to hear that you are enjoying my recipes. I hope that you and your family will love every recipe that you will try. Take care too.

• Lucy-Ann Adam
    January 23, 2021

Dear Natasha – my whole family is a fan of your videos and website – your recipes are the best – basic, super delicious and always very easy to follow. Your smart, witty and charismatic, keep up the great work!

January 23, 2021

Thank you for that wonderful compliment!

• Theresa Wagner
    January 23, 2021

Natasha: You have totally inspired me to cook more at home (especially during COVID-19). You are so informative and entertaining at the same time. I have made several of your recipes and will continue to do so, as well as being introduced to many cool kitchen gadgets!

Your are blessed with a wonderful family! Thank you for sharing them with us too!

I am also waiting for that cookbook to add to my collection!

January 23, 2021

You’re so nice! Thank you! I’m so glad you’re enjoying our recipes.

• Vicki Turner
    January 23, 2021

By chance, have you published a cookbook?? If so, is it available for purchase?? If not, you SHOULD !! Love all your recipes and love your video’s !!

January 23, 2021

Thank you so much for that compliment, Vicki! We do have a book in the works, stay tuned!

• Jane
    January 22, 2021

I have tried many of your recipes and have had tremendous success with ALL of them. The way you write your recipes makes them very easy to follow.
    I watch your videos and just love them. Thx for sharing your knowledge with the foodie in this world.

• Ghada
    January 20, 2021

Dear Natasha you have fans and followers all over the world. Please when you use alcohol in one of your recepies can you syggest an alternative.

January 20, 2021

Hi Ghada, I usually suggest an alternative in the recipe. You can also check out the comments section of the recipe to find some good suggestions for substitutes.

• Jenna
    January 19, 2021

Hi Natasha, you are the only chef I follow. I’ve practically learned how to cook from you. Your dishes are awesome! As a kid, my mom would make liver & onions. Not everyone’s favorite, but I loved it. Not sure if your family eats that, but can you do a liver & onions video? Just a suggestion.

January 19, 2021

Aww, that’s the best! Thank you so much for sharing that with me & thank you for that suggestion!