Avocado Salmon Salad Recipe (VIDEO)
This avocado salmon salad is a keeper! It is loaded with all of the best ingredients; crunchy cucumber, crisp lettuce and juicy pan seared salmon. The fresh lemon dill dressing is so easy and gives this salad amazing flavor.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
This recipe takes than 30 minutes, start to finish so it is perfect for busy weeknights and so impressive for entertaining. This salad always gets rave reviews. It is an easy, excellent salad. You will savor every bite.
Watch How to Make the Best Avocado Salmon Salad:
Is your mouth watering yet? This really is as good as it looks. The flavor profile is similar to one of our most popular recipes of all time (this chicken salad). Enjoy this my friends. P.S. Scroll down to print the full recipe.
Easy Avocado Salmon Salad Ingredients:
You really can’t go wrong with this list of ingredients. If you love salmon and avocados, I hope this becomes a new favorite for you!
Tools We Used to Make This Recipe (affiliate links):
- Mixing and Prep Bowls (these are used all-the-time in our kitchen)
- Non-Stick Saute Pan (10″)
- Boos Blocks Cutting Board (favorite!)
Tips for Serving and Storing Leftovers:
If you prefer, you can break up the cooked salmon filet into bite-sized chunks and toss it with the salad.
This salad tastes and serves best fresh. Since the romaine and cucumbers will begin to soften from the addition of salt in the dressing, I suggest not adding dressing until ready to serve.
More Salmon Recipes to Discover:
These are some of our top rated salmon recipes (reader and family favorites!). I hope you love everything you try.
- Baked Salmon with Garlic and Dijon
- One Pan Salmon and Asparagus
- Salmon Cakes with Homemade Tartar Sauce
⬇Print-Friendly Avocado Salmon Salad Recipe:
Avocado Salmon Salad Recipe
Ingredients for Salmon Salad:
Ingredients for Lemon Dill Salad Dressing:
Ingredients for Avocado Salmon Salad:
- 1 romaine lettuce , (1 medium head or 6 cups chopped)
- 1/2 English cucumber, sliced
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, (1/2 cup) thinly sliced
- 2 avocados, pitted, peeled and sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients: 3 Tbsp lemon juice, 3 Tbsp olive oil, 2 Tbsp dill, 1 tsp sea salt and 1/8 tsp black pepper. Stir together and set aside.
- Season both sides of salmon filets with 1 tsp garlic salt and 1/8 tsp pepper, or season to taste.
- Heat 1/2 Tbsp oil in a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Once oil is hot, add salmon and cook 3-4 minutes per side or until golden and cooked through (cook time can vary depending on thickness of salmon filet). Remove salmon to a plate and spoon 1 teaspoon of the dressing over each filet. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Arrange salad ingredients in the salad bowl: 6 cups romaine lettuce, sliced english cucumber, sliced radishes, 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion, and sliced avocados. Drizzle with remaining lemon dressing and toss to combine. Divide between 4 plates and top each plate with a salmon filet.
Nutrition Per Serving
If you make this recipe, I’d love to see pics of your creations on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter! Hashtag them #natashaskitchen
Q: Have you tried salmon paired with avocado? It is a winning combination! If you try this recipe, let me know how much you loved it in a comment below ;).