Dream Kitchen Tour (VIDEO)
Finally!! Welcome to our dream kitchen! I’m convinced this is the best kitchen layout. Watch the new kitchen video tour where we opened cabinets, drawers and even took a look under the kitchen sink. Whether you are building, remodeling, or love kitchen eye candy, I hope you are are inspired by our gourmet kitchen.
From ground breaking, through the building process, and when we invited you to our Christmas Home Tour – thank you so much for being part of the Natasha’s Kitchen family and sharing in our joy. We are so blessed by you our readers, every single day and we are more pumped and excited than ever to create more videos and recipes for you.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
The Kitchen Tour (See Video Below):
We designed our beautiful white kitchen to be super functional, stewing over all the details from the subway tile, to the two-tone quartz counters and even placement of the outlets. I’m so happy with the way it turned out and have no regrets. This is absolutely my dream kitchen and I thank God for it every day. Cooking in this space feels like cooking in a Food Network kitchen and it’s in our very own house (still pinching myself)!
Dream Kitchen Details:
- Dark grey quartz for the counters along the wall – Coastal Grey
- Calacatta quartz for the island (looks like marble but doesn’t stain like marble).
- Thermador 48″ Dual Fuel Range with 48″ hood insert
- Thermador 42″ Stainless Steel Refrigerator (it makes diamond shaped ice cubes – yes way!)
- Thermador Wall oven and microwave combo
- Thermador Dishwasher
We hired Irina of Mint and Pine Design to decorate our kitchen and she did an amazing job!
This tray is from Target and the mugs are from Sur La Table.
“Ice White” 3×6 subway tile with “TEC” brand “Silverado” grout
Sinks & Faucets:
- Cast Iron white apron front by Kohler (farmhouse sink) with rack
- Cast iron white square under mount sink 17×18 (island prep sink) with rack
- Moen Motion Sense pull out faucet in brushed nickel
- Moen Pot Filler S664SRS
- Moen Sip faucet in brushed nickel – the water filter dispenser over the island prep sink
Cabinets, Island and Floating Shelves:
- White craftsman style fronts – all soft close with white melamine interior lining
- Jeffrey Alexander brand “Sutton” (635-128SN) drawer pulls in brushed nickel
- Jeffery Alexander (431SN) square knobs in brushed nickel.
- Island and Floating Shelves in knotty alder wood with charcoal stain
Hallmark Ventura Seashell (engineered wood floor)
2 Pendants over island are “Seagull Perrytown 5215004-839” We have the matching chandeliers for the dining room and entry.
Christensen Homes; Chad is the builder and his wife, Kate is was helpful with coordinating and assisting in the design and selection process.
See all of our favorite cooking tools in Natasha’s Shop.
Watch Our Video Kitchen Tour:
I hope you are enjoying all of the recipe videos in the new kitchen, starting with this shrimp fried rice. If you haven’t already, please subscribe to our Youtube Cooking Channel (and click the bell icon to get notifications when we post a new video). We are so excited that we will crack 500k subscribers this week!! Thank you thank you thank you!! 🙂
P.S. If you have a suggestion for barstools that are pretty and practical (imagine young kiddos with spaghetti meatballs), I am all ears. We still haven’t found the right bar stools.
Also, let me know in the comments if you would also be interested in seeing a pantry or refrigerator tour.