My Niece’s 1st Birthday and Party Menu
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Here’s another party menu. There are a few new recipes here, particularly the Birthday Cake (I’ll share it with you soon!). I also had fun taking my nieces 1-year photos; although not so much fun sorting them since I accidentally took 900 pictures :-O.
When it comes to the camera, my husband says I have a “trigger finger.” I included lots of photos below. I think I did allright for my first human photoshoot (food is so much easier; it doesn’t move!). 😉
My niece turned one. She’s as sweet as can be. Such a happy and beautiful baby girl. I just want to squeeze her (gently) every time I see her. Happy Birthday and all of God’s blessings on you little princess.
And the Menu:
1. Roasted chicken stuffed with mushrooms: I’m on it. I want this recipe and I know where to get it. I’ll have to call my sister’s Mama-in-law.
2. Tri-tip and BBQ’d chicken (I’ll try to recreate the tri-tip; it was lucious)
3. Recognize these? Roasted baby red potatoes with dill instead of parsley
4. Stuffed cabbage: Sorry the pictures on this recipe are ugly. I think we’ve improved over the past 3 years ;).
5. A really simple but classic tomato salad with white and green onion, garlic (optional) S&P, oil and a splash of vinegar.
6. The classic and super easy cabbage and cucumber salad (using all green cabbage instead of purple)
8. And the Cake-ola
Here are some shots of the party-goers:
Someone was clearly hungry:
My plate. Admittedly, I had seconds.
Look at how she’s eyeing that birthday cake.
Here are some of the pictures from the (900 picture) shoot. What a doll.
“Mom, please can I have a coach purse?” Good luck saying no to those eyes Sista!
We didn’t do a very good job of hiding the balloons string. Lets just say it was supposed to be that way.
Is your summer filled with parties too?