My Niece’s 1st Birthday and Party Menu
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Here’s another party menu. There are a few new recipes here, particularly the Birthday Cake (I’ll share it with you soon!). I also had fun taking my nieces 1-year photos; although not so much fun sorting them since I accidentally took 900 pictures :-O.
When it comes to the camera, my husband says I have a “trigger finger.” I included lots of photos below. I think I did allright for my first human photoshoot (food is so much easier; it doesn’t move!). 😉
My niece turned one. She’s as sweet as can be. Such a happy and beautiful baby girl. I just want to squeeze her (gently) every time I see her. Happy Birthday and all of God’s blessings on you little princess.
And the Menu:
1. Roasted chicken stuffed with mushrooms: I’m on it. I want this recipe and I know where to get it. I’ll have to call my sister’s Mama-in-law.
2. Tri-tip and BBQ’d chicken (I’ll try to recreate the tri-tip; it was lucious)
3. Recognize these? Roasted baby red potatoes with dill instead of parsley
4. Stuffed cabbage: Sorry the pictures on this recipe are ugly. I think we’ve improved over the past 3 years ;).
5. A really simple but classic tomato salad with white and green onion, garlic (optional) S&P, oil and a splash of vinegar.
6. The classic and super easy cabbage and cucumber salad (using all green cabbage instead of purple)
8. And the Cake-ola
Here are some shots of the party-goers:
Someone was clearly hungry:
My plate. Admittedly, I had seconds.
Look at how she’s eyeing that birthday cake.
Here are some of the pictures from the (900 picture) shoot. What a doll.
“Mom, please can I have a coach purse?” Good luck saying no to those eyes Sista!
We didn’t do a very good job of hiding the balloons string. Lets just say it was supposed to be that way.
Is your summer filled with parties too?
My Niece's 1st Birthday and Party Menu
And the Menu:
Roasted chicken stuffed with mushrooms
Tri-tip and BBQ'd chicken
Roasted baby red potatoes with dill instead of parsley
A really simple but classic tomatoe salad with white and green onion, garlic (optional) S&P, oil and a splash of vinegar
The classic and super easy cabbage and cucumber salad (using all green cabbage instead of purple)
Perfect corn on the cob
And the Cake-ola (recipe and tutorial coming soon).