PlanetBox Review + Back to School Giveaway
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
We still have a solid 3 weeks of summer vacation but our son is soooo excited for the 1st grade! He’s super eager to test out his new PlanetBox lunchbox. He picked his own colors and designs online and when it came in the mail, it was a very happy day! I’m thrilled that one of you will win this set and surprise your kiddo :). Thank you to PlanetBox for Sponsoring this awesome giveaway! (Congratulations to our winner! The giveaway is now closed),
Why we love the PlanetBox Lunchbox:
- Foods don’t touch (which is crucial for some kids!)
- Foods don’t get squished
- Compartments remind you to pack a balanced lunch
- Kids don’t waste time fiddling with plastic baggies
- DISHWASHER SAFE and stainless steel won’t retain stains or odors.
- CUSTOMIZABLE – kids love picking their own colors and patterns
- LASTS and LASTS and comes with a 5-year warranty
- SAFE: “non-toxic, non-leaching, safe from BPA, phthalates, and lead”
- Totally CUTE – packing and eating lunch is way more fun!
- Bottle keeps liquids warm or cold
The winner will receive a best-selling Rover Lunch Kit which includes:
(1) Rover Stainless Steel Lunchbox
(1) Magnet Set (design of choice)
(1) Lunch bag (design of choice)
(1) Bottle (color of choice)
Click for More Practical School Lunch Ideas (i.e. foods your kids will actually eat!)
Please use the Rafflecopter widget below. If you don’t see it, please refresh your screen. Thanks friends!