This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
My sister, Anna, regularly brings this Cucumber Cauliflower Pasta Salad to family gatherings and I’m glad she does! This is one of my favorite salads.
In a buffet line – I heap this onto my plate without hesitation and it’s usually the first item I hit for seconds. It’s definitely a WINNER! Thanks Anna for teaching me to make this and I hope you keep up the tradition of bringing this to our family dinners.
Ingredients for Cauliflower Pasta Salad:
1 English cucumber
1/2 lb ditalini pasta
2 cans of corn, drained
1/2 head cauliflower, finely chopped
1/2 to 3/4 cup mayo plus more to taste
Salt and pepper, sprinkled to taste
How to Make Anna’s Cauliflower Pasta Salad:
Cucumber Cauliflower Pasta Salad
- 5 eggs
- 1 English cucumber
- 1/2 lb ditalini pasta
- 2 cans of corn, drained
- 1/2 head cauliflower, finely chopped
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup mayo plus more to taste
- Salt and pepper, sprinkled to taste
- Beat 5 eggs together, lightly salt and pepper. Heat a large, non-stick pan over medium heat. Melt 1 Tbsp butter. Add egg and saute, shifting it around with a spatula so the raw egg cooks better. Don't scramble the eggs, you want a giant pancake. Once its golden brown on the bottom, flip the pancake. Flip a couple times until the egg pancake is golden brown on each side.
- Dice the egg pancake by cutting it into strips vertically and then cutting into strips again horizontally. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Cook 1/2 lb ditalini with 1 tsp salt. Cook according to the package directions (about 11 minutes). Rinse with cold water, drain well and add to the mixing bowl.
- Dice 1 english cucumber and add to the bowl. Drain corn well and add to the bowl. Dice the half head of cauliflower and add to the bowl. Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Add 1/3 cup mayo to the bowl and stir well. Add more mayo, salt and pepper to taste