Cucumber Feta Salad Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
This Cucumber feta salad definitely has scrumptious Greek flare. The feta paired with lemon-balsamic dressing make you want to eat and eat and eat some more, which is perfectly ok because it’s a super healthy salad. It’s also easy-peasy to make.
This is my sister Anna’s Cucumber Feta Salad Recipe. She randomly snaps pictures of food she’s created and sends it my way. Anna I love it when you send me recipes via text, and keep it up, or else… :). This salad can serve 4 as a side for dinner but my hubby and I devoured (more like inhaled) the entire amount between the two of us and we didn’t regret it for a second. We wanted more!
Ingredients for Cucumber Feta Salad:
2 English Cucumber, sliced into rings
1 small/medium red onion, thinly sliced
1 bell pepper (any color), sliced into strips
1/2 cup Feta Cheese, or to taste
2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1/2- 1 tsp salt, or to taste
1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
How to Make Cucumber Feta Salad:
1. In a small bowl or measuring cup, stir together balsamic dressing ingredients until salt dissolves.
2. Slice cucumbers, bell peppers and onions and place them in a mixing bowl.
3. Just before serving, drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with a generous amount of feta cheese. Toss to combine. Note: This salad is best eaten fresh.
So Yummy, healthy and fresh!
Cucumber Salad Recipe with Feta
- 2 English Cucumber sliced into rings
- 1 small/medium red onion thinly sliced
- 1 bell pepper any color, sliced into strips
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese or to taste
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper or to taste
In a small bowl or measuring cup, stir together balsamic dressing ingredients until salt dissolves.
Slice cucumbers, bell peppers and onions and place them in a mixing bowl.
Just before serving, drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with a generous amount of feta cheese. Toss to combine. Sprinkle with more salt to taste if desired.
This salad is best eaten fresh.
♥ FAVORITE THINGS ♥
Shown in this post: (nope, no one paid us to write this; just stuff we love):
*Reversible Cutting Board by John Boos 24 by 18 by 1.5-Inch, Walnut
* This Wusthof Santoku Knife is awesome for veggies & anything really
* We use the Zyliss folding mandolin – easy to use, easy to store.
* If using a slicer or mandolin, you have to try these safety gloves!
Go forth and make some salad! 🙂