Easy Veggie Dip Recipe
This homemade Veggie Dip Recipe is so quick to make! The sour cream, herbs, and seasonings make the vegetable dip irresistible and it will become your go-to easy appetizer for parties and potlucks.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
There isn’t a dip that gets easier than this simple yet flavor-packed veggie dip, ready in just 5 minutes. The dip is made with mayo, sour cream, seasonings, and herbs.
We love serving this classic dip with our favorite fresh veggies. Make a dip and arrange the vegetables on a platter Charcuterie style and serve!
This simple dip recipe comes together fast and you most likely already have all the ingredients!
- Mayo – We use Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise, but you can use your favorite mayo.
- Sour cream – Regular or light sour cream can be used.
- Lemon juice – Gives the dip a hint of tanginess
- Seasonings – Salt, pepper, paprika, garlic and onion powder, parsley, and dill.
How to Make Veggie Dip
- Chop herbs – finely mince if using fresh herbs.
- Whisk together – In a bowl whisk the mayo, sour cream, dried parsley, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, dried onion, lemon juice, and fresh dill until well combined.
- To serve – Place dip in a serving bowl and set on a platter surrounded with your favorite fresh veggies.
Pro Tip: Cover and chill the dip in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes for the perfect cold veggie dip.
This is a classic recipe and you can add some of your favorite flavorings to change things up. Here are some ideas:
- Bacon bits
- Shredded cheese
- Fresh garlic
- Chopped bell peppers
- Grated carrot
This dip can stay fresh for up to 4-5 days when stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
We don’t recommend freezing the dip as dairy doesn’t usually freeze well.
You can make a lighter version of this dip by using light mayo and light sour cream.
You can also enjoy this veggie dip with crackers, pretzels, tortilla chips, or even potato chips. You can also spread it on sandwiches or tortilla pinwheels.
You’ll need a third amount of fresh herbs to dry herbs. So 1 tablespoon fresh herbs will be equal to 1 teaspoon dry herbs.
More Crowd-Pleasing Appetizers
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Cowboy Caviar
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Classic Guacamole
- Crispy Baked Wings
- Jalapeno Popper Dip
Easy Veggie Dip Recipe
- In a bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients until creamy. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Serve with your favorite fresh vegetables.