Sparkling Cranberry Pineapple Punch
Cranberry Pineapple Punch is crisp, refreshing, and super enjoyable. It’s also very pretty, which is important when you want to jazz things up for the holidays. The cranberries in this holiday punch absolutely sparkle next to the fresh lime.
Oh and one more thing: this Christmas punch is totally easy; like add and stir.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
This Sparkling Cranberry Pineapple Punch was made possible by the one and only Dole. Their pineapple juice is known on the street as the “King of Juices™.” It’s kind of like going to Hawaii and squeezing the juice out of a fresh ripe pineapple (minus the traveling and the squeezing). That’s the secret ingredient here: 100% DOLE® Canned Pineapple Juice!
This fizzy holiday punch has just the right amount of sweetness and is loved by grown ups and littles (my son’s favorite “soda”) so it’s perfect for any party. It works because lime goes well with cranberries and ginger goes well with pineapple but so do cranberries and lime – I might have done a little research in The Flavor Bible – cool tool by the way.
It’s so crisp and refreshing as a holiday punch! You’ll want to go ahead and make a double batch ;).
Ingredients for Christmas Cranberry Pineapple Punch:
Chilled ingredients work best to keep your punch cold and extra fizzy.
We used Dole Canned pineapple juice, Cranberry Juice Cocktail (any brand is ok) and Ginger Ale.
Fresh or frozen cranberries work well and the lime adds a great pop of color and compliments the cranberry very well. Cranberries keep well in the freezer for like a year #ForReals. I buy them during the holidays when they are on sale and freeze (because they disappear from stores soon after).
How to Make this Cranberry Pineapple Punch:
1. In a large pitcher or punch bowl, stir together: 3 cups pineapple juice, 3 cups cranberry juice and 4 cups ginger ale.
2. Add ice, sliced lime, and cranberries. Stir gently to combine and serve to your favorite people.
3. Yeah, there is no step 3. I told you it was easy!
I told you it was easy!! You’ll have to discover for yourself just how good this is!
Cranberry Pineapple Punch
- 3 cups Dole Canned Pineapple Juice, Chilled
- 3 cups Cranberry Juice Cocktail, Chilled
- 4 cups Ginger Ale, Chilled
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 lime, thinly sliced
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, stir together: 3 cups pineapple juice, 3 cups cranberry juice and 4 cups ginger ale.
- Add cranberries, sliced lime and ice. Stir gently to combine and serve to your favorite people.
Nutrition Per Serving
If you make this recipe, I’d love to see pics of your creations on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter! Hashtag them #natashaskitchen
I hope this punch makes your holidays more merry and bright! If you make it for your next party let me know :).