This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
This Avocado Feta Caesar Salad was a huge hit with my family. They cleaned out the bowl. We’ve been so into salad lately which has helped me shed the few extra pounds that I gained from nursing school. The ingredient that put this salad into over the top yumm was the homemade caesar dressing.
Ingredients for Avocado Feta Caesar Salad:
2 large heads of romaine lettuce
3 medium tomatoes
1 yellow or red bell pepper
1 small red onion
1/2 cup feta cheese
1 cup Caesar dressing (We used half of this Caesar dressing recipe)
How to Make Avocado Feta Caesar Salad:
1. Chop the romaine lettuce. Rinse and dry the lettuce using this OXO salad spinner (Amazon affiliate link). Place in a large serving bowl.
P.S. If you want to have salad ready to go, just put it in a giant zip loc bag after you spin it dry and store it in the fridge.
I like to add a little bit of dressing to the leaves at this point if I’m serving it right away to make sure the lettuce gets a nice coating of it.
2. Slice the tomatoes, red bell pepper and avocados. Add them to the bowl.
3. Finely chop red onion and sprinkle it over the salad along with the feta cheese.
4. Just before serving, drizzle with Caesar dressing and mix. Oh snap; I forgot croutons. Toss them in too.
Happy Mother’s day to all the Mom’s who read this blog and all those who will be Mom’s one day; and all of those who were birthed by moms. I’m pretty sure that covers everyone!!
Avocado Feta Caesar Salad
- 2 large heads of romaine lettuce
- 1-2 avocados
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 1 yellow or red bell pepper
- 1 small red onion
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 cup Caesar dressing
- Chop the romaine lettuce. Rince and dry the lettuce using salad spinner. Place in a large serving bowl.
- Slice the tomatoes, red bell pepper and avocados. Add them to the bowl.
- Finely chop red onion and sprinkle it over the salad along with the feta cheese and croutons.
- Just before serving, drizzle with Caesar dressing and mix.